2. JungHae and Beer Bar

FATE OF MEMORIES

Author POV:

 

In the end , that girl spirit keep following Lee Taemin to the outside of the café. The sky start to spread the thunders outside, which mean the rainy will comes. She keeps following Taemin outside. As Taemin keep the walk fast, she walk fast too. She wondered where Taemin will go since Taemin go to the narrow street. Even now the condition of Taemin health condition is not well, so she is worry Taemin will end faint in the street

 

Lee Taemin POV:

My headache got worse as I walk to the outside café. My eyes sight start to blur when I walk. I try to keep my walk fast since the rainy will come, because the thunders keep showing in dark sky this afternoon. Since I walk alone and theres none of manager hyung around me, seems i must be careful that my face knowing by public place. It can be dangerous for me so I end up walk to the narrow streets since theres not many people pass that street. My headache, I cant bear it anymore. The rainy suddenly comes. “Sh*t  I didn’t bring anything to cover up me from the rain, aish jinjja!”, I cover my head with hoodie and keep walk fast since the big rainy comes. As my headache got worse seems I Know where place I should go right now. So I keep towards my feet to that place

 

Song Hyo Mi POV:

I keep following him behind since I am curious where he will go and I am worry to about his healthiness that seems got worse nowadays. Yeah when I follow him everywhere, nowadays, he sometimes pukes or get badly headache. Seems he so tired with his schedule right now, and not many peoples know his condition right now, even his parents, his hyungs or his managers. The rainy start comes, I end up take my umbrella from my bag and use it, and start shouts from  behind his back, “Taemin-ssi use this or you will get sick” I shouts, but he keeps walk fastly. Oh God, what if hes end up faint in the streets and no one help him, his health condition seems not really well right now, I keep shouting from his back to use my umbrella but no use, my teary eyes start to comes as I realized no matter I shout in louder voice it wont work since Im just a spirit that following him. I walk fastly follow him but when I want to walk fastly again someone was block my way, when I was look up, I am shock, yeah he is my spirit prosecutor, Junghae-ssi. He is looking at me with his cold gaze as always, as he look me with that gaze I know what he will do, so I run up to stay away from him, I run as fastly as I can in the narrow streets, until I decide to hide in the beer bar that seems not active anymore and seems theres rare people walk to this place, so I come to the inside, there was stairs and I walk down to the stairs , turn right, there was table bar and JungHae wait me in there.  I walk back as I see him come close to me. Gosh please don’t make him mad and do something that make me cant see Taemin-ssi anymore. I keep walk back  and say panicly “What do you want again? I will just follow the person that I like, Okay okay, I know what you want, I get it ,I will stop follow him, I will stop follow him everywhere, I know its break the rules to follow him anywhere. But please just at least this time I follow him please, please! I was worry-“ my words stop when he hand a little glass of a liquor in front of me. I am little hesitate and confuse since he give that to me, because I know that he will come to me to warn and give me bad punishment that not allowed me to see Taemin in days since I keep following him anywhere and anytime.

 

“Drink this you will feel relax, this liquor not dangerous” he say in his cold tone as always and handed that little glass bar to me. I want to take that glass but I feel hesitate to take it, but finally I take it from his hand as I can hold that glass now and start to drink it. “Don’t worry, he’ll go to safe place and arrive safely there, I see it from my mind. He wont get faint or collapse” he say in coldly tone and voice that always make me scared. I sigh relaxly as I heard that from JungHae and drink the liquor. I hope he will be safe now wherever he is right now..

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thats the end for the chapter 2, hope you like the updates ^^, comment is required :)