1. Corner of Cafe

FATE OF MEMORIES

Author POV:

There was an alone man sit in the corner of the cafe, paper and pen was in his hand. While a cup of hot chocolate were waited to be drink by him, but he keep focus to the paper and the words that he write in the paper.

 

Yeah he is Lee Taemin, the most popular singer and main dancer from the famous boyband named SHINee. Since the comeback date in near time he must composed new songs that will be next SHINee song. You can say that he's the talented one of the idol in South Korea, since he can sing well,dance well, act well and write the song well.

 

Without he knowing, there was a unseenable girl that watch him and sit in the chair in front of him. Yeah she's a girl spirit that always follow Taemin daily routines. She always follow him everywhere without he knowing. Seeing Taemin and watch Taemin was her hapiness, eventhough her "cold-hearted scheduler and prosecutor" spirit named JungHae threaten and reminder her to not always watch Taemin everywhere.

 

 

 

Taemin POV:

I was sitting in the corner of the cafe, use my black hoodie, black sunglasses, and mask. Yeah this is my look everytime and everyday since I was debuted in a boyband group named SHINee and become famous idol. People must not recognize me in the public place. The reasons? Yes too dangerous for me to show up in the public place.

 

Now here i am, write my compose song for SHINee comeback, well since Jonghyun hyung become one of the announcer of MBC Blue Night  this thing was handed over to me. Even  sometimes I write the songs too for SHINee. I dont know how much drafts and how much papers that end up in the trash baskets last night. When i was write new word it always end up by scratches with my pen and now I had just two lines of lyrics for one song.

 

My phone were ringing, yeah manager hyung call me. Whats again this time,I sigh then i pick up the phone

"Yeoboseyo" I say in weakly voice

"Taemin-ah ppali comeback to the dorm now, I was waiting for you for the song lyric that you write, the music production manager already ask for the new song, its a month already and you havent finish even one song lyrics" My manager hyung say in desperately way

"I know hyung, just give me time this night i promise, i finished one song. I promise you. I will call you this night when, I end up write half of it. I promise" I say while play with my pen

"Okay then, just dont too much waste your time in outside, its dangerous for you" Manager hyung say

"I will be back ppali, hyung. Thank you for reminder me. I hang up now. Nde?"

 

I end up the call. Then I continue write my composed lyrics. Suddenly when i was ready to write the new lyrics, that desperate headache come over me again. I was try to bear it. Well it seems I must continue this song in my dorm.

 

Song Hyo Mi POV:

One thing that was hapiness is here, to be here, with him, watching over him and seeing his face. I know even though I cant touch his face, talk with him directly, this is already enough seeing his face and watching hes doing the activities, and being his guardian in his daily life.

 

It always been the hot chocolate or banana milk that always accompany him when he does his activity. This boy never change, I smiled watching over him. I looked at the thing that he focus on the papers and pen. He must be composed the new song for his comeback. 

 

A minutes later, hes picking up the phone from the "hyung" words that i heard and his way he talk to, it must be his manager hyung ask for the new composed songs. After about 5 minutes hes picking up the phone, he hang up then focus to his work again, ready to write the new lyrics, Im excited ready to watch what he write, but that excited not go longer after I see him was hold his head and little groans because the pain. I know it must be his headache again that attack him last few weeks. I start going to worry again, I am afraid he cant go to make it to go back to his dorm. But what I can do? I just the spirit that only able to watch over him and cant do anything, my eyes start to teary again, "Taemin ssi you can pass this come on. I beg you. God please make him can go to his dorm well, please.."

 

When i was say those few words, he start to stand up and bring his stuffs. He start walk weakly towards cafe entrance, I watch him worriedly since his face become pale.

 

I must follow him again. At least I can be his guardian until he reach his dorm apartment. 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Well thats my first chapter >< I hope you like it guys, Im sorry for my bad grammar and English, I will try my best guys! Thank you for read my 1st fanfics :)

Comment is really required for the readers ^^ 

ps: taemin is my ultimate bias, fyi kkkk x) thats why i dedicate my first fanfics for him >.<