Final.

Dirty

 

 

 

 


 

Junhong didn't know if he was still dreaming in his bed; and Himchan had yet to wake him up – but he really hoped he wasn't. He gave a loud groan as Yongguk's lips trailed down his neck, nipping at his skin there. The elder chuckled and slipped his hand down the boy's shorts.

 

Hyung–!”

 

Shh. You're already so hard again, Junhong.” he muttered, squeezing the boy's length. Junhong gave a groan, his hips jutting forward. Yongguk smiled and leaned up, and decided to just rid the boy of the shorts all together. Junhong blushed, his cheeks burning as Yongguk stared down at his lower now half. But he saw a darker look in his hyung's eyes, one that screamed lust – he whined, and Yongguk decided the boy wasn't enough.

 

The shirt came off too.

 

Now Junhong, don't – don't worry, I'll take care of you.” he mumbled, his hands sliding down the others chest, feeling his smooth, unmarked skin. Junhong shivered an nodded. He trusted Yongguk with his life after all.

 

The elder placed kisses down Junhong's chest, and stopped at his navel. The younger felt like he was on cloud nine at the moment, having his hyung pleasure him like this – it was the best.

 

Yongguk shifted, and moved to grab something out of the bedside table, and Junhong openly moaned when he saw the bottle of lube; he bit his lip and Yongguk stared back at him, and this time Junhong noticed something else mixed in with those dark lusty eyes – love.

 

He smiled at Yongguk, and Yongguk smiled back, before leaning down and pressing soft kisses to the others hip bone's and thighs. Junhong began breathing a bit heavier, his hands twitching. Yongguk was getting closer and closer to where Junhong wanted his mouth the most.

 

Oh god.”

 

He could feel Yongguk's smirk against his already hard , his lips twitching against the skin. Yongguk up the base to the tip, before swallowing the head into his mouth. Junhong gave a loud moan, forcing himself to keep his hip's still – because all he wanted to do was up into that hot mouth that surrounded him and – oh god.

 

Y-Yongguk...”he gasped, the other gave a hum at the use of his name, and began to faster, and Junhong barely registered the now lubed up finger prodding his entrance, too distracted with the pleasure he got from his being in his leader's mouth.

 

He did notice though, when a shot of discomfort shot up his spine and he whined, but Yongguk just continued , and sometimes nipping at his , and Junhong quickly forgot the pain and Yongguk was able to slide his finger in easily, seeing as Junhong was more relaxed. He slid the finger in a few times, before adding number two – Junhong was too blinded by the heat to even notice or rather – care about the pain. He wondered how Yongguk got so good with his mouth, but those thoughts quickly left him as he suddenly felt a shot of pleasure run up his spine.

 

Oh !” he gasped, arching off the bed. Yongguk released his with a pop, and grinned down at Junhong.

 

Found it~” the elder hummed, ing his fingers faster, even adding a third. He seemed to just hit that spot over and over and Junhong felt his world going white –

 

Ahh... Oh god, Yongguk! P-Please just... Just put it in, I want you, please!” he gasped, not wanting to come again without the other.

 

Yongguk seemed to have no complaints and Junhong couldn't help but whine at the loss of something filling him, but his eyes were quickly draw to the now shirtless and pant-less Yongguk, who was in the process of slipping off his boxers. Junhong his lips as he saw the others leaking length, and shifted his hips, his legs spreading wider. He heard Yongguk groan softly as he stared down at the younger, his hand wet with lube, himself nice and slick.

 

 

He positioned himself, the tip rubbing against Junhong's hole and Junhong shivered in anticipation. Yongguk reached over and grabbed his hand, and brought it to his lips.

 

If at anytime you want to stop; tell me.” he whispered, and Junhong felt his heart swell with happiness. He pulled Yongguk's hand down, and placed a kiss on it in return.

 

I love you, hyung.”

 

Yongguk stared at him a moment, and Junhong wondered if he said too much, but then a wide gummy smile formed on his lips and Yongguk leaned down, and Junhong was happy when the elder kissed him sweetly.

 

Love you too, Junhongie.”

 

 

He moved back and Junhong braced himself. The elder took a deep breath, and slowly began to push himself in. Junhong winced; this was defiantly bigger than his fingers – but also it was making him feel hotter. If he didn't know any better, Junhong would think he liked the pain. But Yongguk was slow in pushing all the way in, and even though Junhong could see the strain on his feature's. Yongguk was still, allowing Junhong to adjust to his side. It was only a minute before Junhong shifted his hips – earning a rather delicious groan from Yongguk in the process, before sighing.

 

Move.”

 

Yongguk did.

 

His hands lifted up Junhong's legs, and slid down to grip his thighs, as he slid out almost all the way, before slamming back in. Junhong bit back a scream of pleasure, and instead breathed sharply, his mouth hanging open. Yongguk smirked and did it again – and again, his hips moving quick against the other and Yongguk almost cried at how tight and hot Junhong was. The sound of skin slapping skin could he heard through out the room, and Junhong's wonderful moan's of the other's name accompanying it. Junhong's fingers gripped the sheet's like a life line as Yongguk continued to slam into him, and he let out a loud scream when Yongguk his that spot.

 

Oh god, Yongguk hyung!” he moaned, the elder gave a groan of his own, and leaned down to kiss Junhong's lips before picking up his speed.

 

Can you for me? for your hyung.” Yongguk breathed, lowering a hand down to the teen's neglected length. Junhong felt his body go on over drive, his mind swarming and heat building up quickly. He shook, his body seemed to be on fire. His hands blindly searched for Yongguk, and the other seemed to know and gribbed his hand in return.

 

Junhong came and he swore he saw stars. His hand was gripping Yongguk's tightly as his hips jerked and Yongguk gripped back just as tight because Junhong's orgasim caused him to clench almost painfully around Yongguk – sending the elder into his own release. Yongguk ed forward a few more times, before pulling out and collapsing against Junhong, his breath shallow and quick. Junhong was the same, his mind in a dace and his hand still holding onto the elders.

 

They lay there a moment, before Junhong twisted and nuzzled into the others neck, sighing softly. Yongguk kissed his forehead and smiled.

 

Hyung, what does... I mean was this a one time thing?” he whispered.

 

I sure hope not, I … I really do love you Junhong.” the elder breathed, and Junhong felt his heart swell again, Yongguk seemed to always have that affect on him. He pressed a kiss to Yongguk's neck and the other laughed lightly.

 

Junhong would have to thank Himchan for locking him in here later.

 
"I love you too, hyung."

 

So i finished it aaahhhh~