Chapter 3

Rid Me Of My 7 Sins

As the days pass, I got to know more about the boy named Yang Yo Seob. A young boy with the smile of the sun and an angel's voice, that's how I remember him. Apparently he was the school choir's lead and I could  tell why; I was instantly mesmerized by his voice the moment he sang for me.

...He's a horrible rapper though!

"...Ah! I can't rap this properly..." He pouted as I burst into laughter. We were hanging out on my balcony again, the sun's rays shinning down on us.

"Hey, Seobie!" Yes, we are close enough to give each other pet names now. It's been a month since we met. "Sing me a ballad."

"Eh? Why?"

"I don't know, I like it when you sing ballads." I kicked around childishly as I settled down beside him, laying my head on the table.

"Hmmm... Ok! What song should I sing.. Got it!" he cleared his throat and took in a deep breath. "The person I think of wordlessly, the moment I open my eyes. For some reason, I liked that, so I just laughed... ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXKokLoPsI )" As he sang, he had a blissful look on his face. Yang Yo Seob was everything I wasn't, a happy person. I felt my eyes close as he continued singing. "I cherish that, I cherish that person..."

--------------------------------------------------

I found myself on my bed when I woke up. Yo Seob was sleeping on the floor beside me. Silly boy must have carried me to my bed. I crept up to him and bent down beside him, swiping away some hair that was blocking his face. I smiled at how innocent he looked while asleep. He really looks like a baby huh~? "Seobie ah!" I shook him a little. "Seobie ah! Wake up! It's 1am already. Don't you have school tomorrow?"

"H-huh...?" He opened his eyes, rubbing it, blinking a few times making me blush. What can I say? I'm a er for cute. "Oh yeah... School." He got up and walked to the door, "I'll be lea-"

"Why do you want me to go to school?"

He stopped and turned to look at me. "Huh?"

"I said, why do you want me to go to school?"

He flashed me a toothy grin and took out something from his pocket placing it in my hands. "You're missing out on a lot." He left my room to head home. On closer inspection, I realized it was a class photo. Seobie was in the middle and everyone around him was smiling too. I turned the photo around to see a few words scribbled in Yo Seob's childish handwriting, "won't you join us?"

I know, laughter is infectious, but I didn't know smiles were too.

I walked over to my drawer and opened it, revealing the red tartan skirt and short sleeved white blouse that Yo Seob brought over the other day outlining the clothing with my finger tips.

----------------------------------------------

"_____~! We're here to pla- What are you doing!?" The seven sins appeared on my table just as I was zipping my skirt. I smoothened out my hair before grabbing my bad and leaving my room, the seven sins floating after me.

"L-Lady ____? Is that a uniform you're wearing!?" A maid gasped as I walked passed, smiling.

"Prepare my car, I'm heading to school." I closed the door behind me and I could have sworn I went deaf for a split second when the maid and seven sins screamed behind the door.

A black mist poofed before me revealing Sloth. "A-are you serious!?"

"This is my serious face."

"N-no! You can't! I'll stop yo- Wait... You're actually willing to do this!?"

"It's kind of boring to be lazing around, no?" I smiled as I walked passed it and left the house, getting into my car. I could have sworn that as my car left the driveway, I heard a loud piercing scream, as if someone was being tortured.