Chapter 1: Meeting an angel

Rid Me Of My 7 Sins

I woke up with a big yawn. As I attempted to adjust my eyes to the bright light coming from the outside, I noticed a mini cloud of darkness above my old dollhouse. The seven sins were lounging around in it without a care iin the world. I squinted my eyes, "what are you guys doing here..." Having them around meant nothing good.

"Why so cold to us~?" Lust purred. How revolting. "Shouldn't you be overjoyed to see us here? After all, we made you who you are today. A princess~!"

"You guys turned me into a monster."

Pride giggled, glee oozing out of it's voice, "isn't it great? But really..." They floated past my shoulders and disappeared into a black mist. "We should be thanking you. After all, you are the on who empowers us." I stared into space for awhile before pulling my knees to my chest and crying; Why did this happen to me?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked around the giant mansion aimlessly, looking at my surroundings with no emotions what so ever. Eventually, I settled down on my couch and ordered my servants to prepare lunch. Yes, I'm wasting my life away but do I really care? My life was destinied to be screwed to begin with.

The doorbell rang but I didn't even bother turning my head. Hardly anyone knows of my existance, no one would look for me. It's probably a sales man or someth- "Little missy, there's someone looking for you."

...I take my words back.

I grunted in reply as I made my way to the door. The mysterious visitor was taking in the view of my front lawn. "Ummm..." The moment he turned around, it felt as if he was brighter then the sun. Blood immediately rushed to my cheeks.

My eyes paled in comparison to his big brown orbs. For a boy, his face was pretty small but his adorable smile made up for it all. His white collared shirt completed his look. Had I known better, I would have mistook him for an angel. Heck, even his black looks so soft.

"Hey there!"

"...Hi." So many questions were running through my head as I watched him. What is he doing here? What does he want with me? How does he know me? Do I know him?

Who is he?

You are Kim _____, right?" He slowly walked towards me as I nodded my head in reply. Carefully, he took my hand in his. "Hi! I'm Yang Yo Seob and I'm here to drag you back to school!"

...WHAT!?