Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 19

 

June stepped into the smoke filled bar & walked through the dance floor towards the counter. A few men whistled at her & one really bold one dared to slap her bottom.

 

She ignored them & sat down on the tall bar stool, crossing her long, flawless, thin legs & ordering a cocktail, "Hey, June." A familiar voice whispered into her ear.

 

A pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around her tiny waist & hot, wet kisses smothered her neck.

 

"How about buying me a drink, Minho Oppa?" June turned around & smiled seductively.

 

"Anything for my June." Minho eagerly agreed.

 

"Anything?" June's eyes lit up & she shivered deliciously.

 

"Let's dance then if you make me happy, maybe I will let you take me home with you." She winked at him & ran her finger down the fine line of his jawbone.

 

"For old time's sake?" She pleaded.

 

Minho smiled wickedly, "You know I can never resists you." & pulled her onto the dance floor. He slid one long leg between hers & grasped her bottom tightly.

 

She held onto him & pressed her curvaceous, lean, s-line body into his. Together, they swung to the beat of the music.

 

June blew out the smoke from & looked at the man beside her contently. She leaned over to kiss his small, oval-shaped face & whispered, "Thanks for spending the night with me."

 

His brown, doe-eyes flickered open & he pulled her down towards his body, "My pleasure, baby."

 

June giggled as Minho & . Suddenly, an image of Yuri & Jaejoong in his office flashed across her mind. She gritted her teeth in anger & jealousy.

 

"What's the matter? That wasn't good enough? Let's go again." He looked up at her agitated oval-shaped face, "No, it's not you." She turned away & lit another cigarette.

 

"Who made my June unhappy? Tell me & I will teach them a lesson." He snuggled against her protectively & kissed her neck.

 

"My boss, who's also my cousin, who's also my childhood crush. I still can't get over the fact that he's married to some woman he doesn't even know & now, they are all happy & in love. I hate it when they get all intimidate in the office; it pisses me off. Why can't I be that woman?" She huffed in frustration.

 

She had everything that Yuri had, the brain, abilities, good looks & great body. Why didn't Jaejoong choose her? Besides, she has way more experience than Yuri; surely, she could make Jaejoong a very happy man.

 

"I'm going on a business trip tomorrow for a few months. When I come back, I will go to your office to visit you & see just how great this boss of yours is." He on her shoulder & her thigh lightly. June nodded, attempting to push the thoughts of Jaejoong & Yuri out of her head.

 

"Let's go again." She said huskily, & turned around to kiss Minho.

 

Yuri paced back & forth in her office. Her legs were aching from standing & walking around. She finally slumped her tired out body onto her chair but found that she couldn't relax.

 

She impatiently tapped her pen on the desk & ran her fingers through her hair. The office seemed to suffocate her; she needed to go get some air.

 

"What to do? What to do?" She mumbled to herself, as she made a cup of coffee. Jaejoong's birthday was coming up soon & she had no idea how to celebrate the special day with him. She was so caught up in her thought that she didn’t hear someone coming into the room.

 

"Yuri, why are you talking to yourself?" Yuri turned her head towards the door. Her saviour stood before her, "Hyoyeon. Okay, you have to help me plan something for Jaejoong Oppa's birthday." She held onto Hyoyeon's arm tightly & desperately pleaded her. Hyoyeon looked at the frantic woman in front of her. She smiled at how lucky her brother was to have a wife who cared about him so much.

 

"Let's go to the cafe downstairs & we will plan it over some coffee." She suggested. Yuri bobbed her head up & down & followed Hyoyeon into the elevator.

 

"So, do you have any ideas?" Yuri asked. Hyoyeon thoughtfully sipped her coffee & nodded slowly.

 

"Let's invite all of his old friends over for dinner at our house then we will go sing karaoke or something. How does that sound?"

 

"That's sounds great. Why don't you help me call all of his old friends from high school & university & I will prepare the food & stuff?" Yuri couldn't wait to begin preparing for the party.

 

There was so much to do. Buy food, decorate the house, send out invitations & everything had to be done without Jaejoong knowing.

 

"I bet Oppa would love to meet up with Leeteuk Oppa again. They used to be best friends in high school. Then there's Amber Liu, his first & probably only girlfriend." Hyoyeon trailed off, when she realized that she had brought up the name of another girl.

 

Would Yuri be jealous & throw a nasty tantrum? What if she does something crazy at the party? How would Jaejoong react?

 

"Yes, we have to invite her. Oppa told me all about her. She sounds like a very nice girl, even though she is tomboyish." Yuri smiled & took another sip of her tea.

 

Hyoyeon sighed in relief at Yuri's nonchalant reaction.

 

"Oh, Shi Oppa & Hyukjae Oppa would kill me for not inviting them." Yuri suddenly remembered. She saw a flicker of excitement in Hyoyeon's eyes as Hyukjae's name being brought up.

 

"No, Hyukjae Oppa's so nice; he would never do that." Hyoyeon said dreamily.

 

"Really? How would you know?" Yuri raised her thick, straight eyebrow teasingly. Immediately, Hyoyeon's cheeks flushed a bright shade of red.

 

"Well, I...he...Jaejoong Oppa told me." She stammered. Yuri smiled mischievously. Now that she really thought about it, Hyoyeon & Hyukjae would make a pretty good couple.


"Why don't you help me with the invitation & I, the master matchmaker, will see what I can do about you & Hyukjae Oppa." Yuri grinned at the blushing Hyoyeon who was too happy to talk.