I - Forget-Him-Please-Heart

to forget or to be forgotten?

Forget-Him-Please-Heart

"He said he likes you" - Lay

"No way, I don't believe you!" - Nana

"Trust me, Nana-ya! I won't lie this time!" - Lay

"But he already has a girlfriend!" - Nana

 

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met." -anonymous

 

A Park Chanyeol and Im Nana story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nana finds herself so lazy this morning. Even though she can't run from the reality that today she still have to pass the last term exam. It's not the exam that she scared of, she scared of something else.

Her current seatmate.

Why? Because her current seatmate is her senior and she likes him since a long time ago. If she recalled, its already 3 years ago. When she found herself crazy over him, couldn't sleep because of him, or even "day dreaming" of him.

"Nana ya, you still have exam right? Get yourself ready because I can't late for work!" her dad shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes dad! Wait for a couple minutes please!" Nana said lazily. She get up from her bed, take a shower, put her uniforms on and get ready.

Before she come down, she looks at her reflection at the mirror.

Who the hell you are to think he will fall for you.

After reassured herself, she come down for breakfast and after that her dad drops her at school before he going to work.

Nana walks soullessly to her current classroom, but before that, she decides to meet her bestfriend first to ask for some advice.

"Lizzy ya!" Nana said while panting.

"Ya! What's the matter?" Lizzy ask her

"And what's with the hurry?" she continues.

"Will you stop questioning me first? I try to catch some air here" Nana muttered.

Lizzy already knows Nana since they were toddlers. Why? Because their parents also a friend. So basically their family is close. That's why Lizzy know there is something wrong with Nana this morning. It's not so her to come in hurry. After a minute, Nana take a seat beside Lizzy and start to tell what happens to her.

"So... tonight I received a message from Lay" Nana said.

"Then?"

"He told me that..... Chanyeol said he likes me......." Nana continues her sentence.

flashback

Nana laid down on her bed while read her Physics book. Tomorrow's exam subject is Physics and why out of all subject it has to be Physics? Nana even has said that she would convince the Physics' inventor if she could find him to change the subject into fashion or something that did not need her brain to over-work.

She checked her phone and saw there's one message. It's from Lay.

What is it? Is he trying to ask my help during tomorrow test? Well you better put your hopes down, Yixing!

She read the message.......

From     : Lay

To         : Nana

                Chanyeol said he likes you.

Nana felt dizzy and somehow she wants to cry. She replied Lay's message quickly.

From     : Nana

To         : Lay

                Now what? Trying to fools me? Well it's not gonna work, Mr Trouble-Maker!^^

Is he lied? Or maybe not? But why I want this to be real? Why?!

Lay replied Nana's message

From     : Lay

To         : Nana

                No, he said it himself this evening when we played soccer.

Nana replied Lay's message, with hope that its not one of Lay's prank

From     : Nana

To         : Lay

                No way, I don't believe you ;p

Please tell me that I'm wrong.

From     : Lay

To         : Nana

                Trust me, Nana-ya! I won't lie to you. And I didn't this time!

Can I believe him? NO. Don't let your ego wins over you, Im Nana!

From     : Nana

To          : Lay

                But he already has a girlfriend!

Why my heart aches when I mentioned "girlfriend".... One minute, five minute, an half hour, an hour later Lay didn't reply my message.

Should I trust him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is crazy

That's the first thing pop out in Lizzy's mind.

"Well, congratulations then! You know that you have been waiting for him this past 3 years, and finally he interested in you!" Lizzy said and try to calm Nana down.

"But.. I can't ,you know! He has a girlfriend! And I can't!" Nana said, seems like she's blaming herself.

"So what? If he already has a girlfriend, then what? It doesn't mean you cannot like him, right?" Lizzy said.

Nana only remains silent. She doesn't know what should she do right now.

Lizzy knew it. Nana's mind collide with each other. Nana wants him. But at the same time, she can't.

"You can't blame yourself for this Na. This is what your heart feels, am I right?"

Nana nodded.

"Then you must trust your heart! Even maybe in the end..." Lizzy paused.

"Even maybe in the end you're not meant to be, that's okay. As long as you believe in your heart. Your heart know what to do. Listen carefully to your heart Nana-ya" Lizzy continues her sentence.

Nana looked at Lizzy in disbelief.

How could she said such a words?

"Thanks Liz, I will listen to my heart. Or maybe the exact word, I will 'try' to listen and follow my heart" Nana said.

"That's my girl!" Lizzy said and they laughed.

Nana  going back to her current classroom. She saw Chanyeol in front of their classroom.

There he goes...

Nana tried her best to stop her heart for beating fast.

Will you stop please? I can't take this any longer. I cannot like someone who's belong someone else !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed, she already moved to her usual classroom with her classmates.

There is no him anymore. There is no Park Chanyeol anymore.

"What is it Nana-ya? Why you looks so gloomy?" Tiffany, one of her bestfriend asked her.

"No, nothing happens Fany-ya" Nana replied.

Tiffany then sat beside her and ask silently.

"Is it Chanyeol again?"

Nana shocked.

"How do you know?"

Tiffany laughed at Nana's reaction.

"Of course I know! I'm your number-one fans who always watching you, you know?!" Tiffany joked.

"Well you hit the jackpot, Fany-ya" Nana said while laughed.

"So, what's the matter?" Tiffany asked.

Nana sighed.

"Is it wrong to like someone?"

Tiffany looks at her and held her hands.

"No dear, of course not."

"Then.. Can I like him?" Nana asked again.

"Chanyeol? Of course! Why you asked such question? It's not like you need my permission or what to likes him" Tiffany said.

"It just... getting complicated you know. I like him. Lay said he likes me but he already has a girlfriend." Nana explained.

"Maybe the good way is, just try to forget him Na. I don't want you to get hurt.."

Forget? No. Not again. I already try my best to forget him for the past 3 years and now looks what happen! He appeared again out of nowhere and there's this my friend said he likes me!

"I'll try, Fany-ya.."

Tiffany hugged Nana to comfort her.

"Thanks.." Nana said.

"It's okay! You're my best friend anyway!" Tiffany said while grabbed her bag to go home. Then she bid a goodbye and now Nana is the only one left in her classroom. Crying all her soul out.

Forget again? No. I'm not going to forget you again.

They said it's hurt to be forgotten

But why for me it more hurts to forget someone you love?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so how?._. I'm going to post the second chapter soon ;) Once again, comment & subscribe are very welcome ;) Thank you ;D