Too blind

As a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat on the couch holding my phone, I was shocked from what I have read on the internet, was it even possible? I couldn't imagine that. Or maybe i was convincing myself that it won't happen so soon? I don’t know. I am really confused right now.
I went to university because I had a test, when I arrived my best friend rushed to me with panicked face " Did you read what happen?"
-"Huh? What are you talking about?"
-"I tagged you on the post when I wake up this morning but I think you didn't check your facebook before you came "
-"Yes I didn't . What happened?"
-"Kris is leaving exo "
-"What ?! Ah , fans always spread rumors they said that too when he was in Canada then he came and exo cameback with wolf "
-"Yes I thought that too at the beginning but no, it is confirmed that he is having a lawsuit against SM and he is leaving exo"


I looked at her in horror, I felt that my heart sank down, I couldn’t progress what she was saying, I mean I would have known from Sehun if that happened, right?

...........................................................................................................................................................
I was glad that mom wasn't home yet or she would be yelling at me for not studying for my finals .

I looked again at my phone to read more about this issue, they said that Kris didn’t come back with the rest of the member from china and he is having a lawsuit against SM and his lawyer is super junior Hangeng's lawyer when he did the same thing in the past. That can’t happen to me again, to my favorite group. I am an e.l.f and I was shocked about Hangeng leaving super junior and now exo !!! Not anyone but Kris! I know it sounds unfair for other members but I can’t imagine exo without Kris .


The strange thing that made me more confused is that I should have heard from Sehun about this matter before it is confirmed to the media, I mean I am his girlfriend after all.

Did they want to keep it a secret so he couldn't? Or is it as the media was saying that the rest of the members didn't know a thing about this matter? But how could they not know ? They live together and all, and even if Kris didn't say anything to them, they must have sensed it .

If what the fans are saying that all of that started when Kris flew back to Canada and he had the short black hair cut to go against SM but SM covered it by saying it was for their new comeback wolf is true then they must have known.
I can't imagine what the members are feeling now. I want to be near Sehun to comfort him, that must be difficult for him.

I let out a big sigh and turned the T.V on because I know that exo will have stage on Inkigayo today. The behind stage video was playing. The look in their eyes were sorrowful they were so sad that I felt my heart tightening up, no one was smiling or laughing like the usual .
Their performance ended and to my surprise the only one who stood on the final stage was Suho. He talked about how they are always next the fans and they love Lee Sooman and their company.
I grabbed my phone, I must call Sehun, this is a mess, I need to be next to him.
"The number you have dialed is not available at the moment, please try again later". I was frustrated . I don’t know what to do.
the only source for information now is the internet so I opened my facebook to see what is happening.
I saw the messages that some members left on their weibo and I felt angry especi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter