Cheating

Homemade Cookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"CHO KYUHYUN, OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN!!!" Leeteuk banging hard againts the door.

"Yeah, I'am here, yell like that again and see what happens..." Kyuhyun asked, opening the door, looking rather tired. He rubbed my eyes, tying to remomove as much sleep as possible before staring at the...Leeteuk umma mad face.

Leeteuk smacked his son head "rude brat!"

Leeteuk walked in. "I heard you sleep with girls. Isn't it...you cheating on hyuk?" he glared at him.

"Huh?...."

"Dont huh me..How dare you, you arrogant butthole, you're cheating your wife with some girl then sleep with her?!" "Who the did you bring into your house?"

"Oh, come on, Teukie umma, are you doubting me? I'm not cheating my baby okay..Over my dead body! If I want to cheat him, I would done so a long time ago." Leeteuk hit Kyuhyun head with soft toy near him.

"Hyukkie told Heenim, you sleep with girl everyday! That had a beautiful slim figure that made all girls jealous. What the hell! You even dare bring her into your house! My poor baby hyuk." He yelled back, starting to get more angry than upset.

"Girl..." Suddenly Kyuhyun got this huge smile on he face. " You talking about 'my girls'...yeah, well she an insanely slim alright but well sculptured bosy, white skin, nice waist and a well defined facial feature...."

Leeteuk can't stand it. He began to smacked Kyuhyun's head non stop. How can his brat son dare to cheating on his lovely Hyukjae, his perfect son in law material. He's so perfect.

==========

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter