Homemade Cookies

Homemade Cookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul smile after taking a bite from the homemade cookies Hyukjae brought.

"It's delicious Hyukie . Did my baby really make this for me?

"Suddenly Hyukjae stop from washing the dishes and noded.

"I've got nothing else to do and the kitchen was full of the ingredients anyway."

"Oohhh...my sweet baby is not only top dancer in the county but also great cook as well. Kyu brat must be so happy to married you,"

Heechul pinch his cute baby cheek.

"Hmm..." he pout

"Is there something wrong?" he asked.

 "No not really."

Hyukjae grabbed the towel near by and began to dry his hands.

"It's just he didn't want me to bake them."

"Didn't want you to bake them?" He echoed incredulously. A vein popped out at his temple.

"What?! He didn't think my cute baby could cook? Do you want me to give him a piece of my mind? Because i Would have a lot to say to that brat!!! 

"It's okay mom"

"Okay? It's not okay."He buried his face in his hands.

"Oohhh...I thought he was the one i could trust to take care of you. If I known, I would have talked to that handsome model , you're friends with...or that gorgeous quiet guy, or that cute little boy, or that riches billion...." He paused.

"Well, I really thought I made the right choice, you know."

 

He watched Hyukjae who was sitting down across him as he ate a cookis.

 

 

"Why did he say that anyway?" He asked c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter