[PART 1] Is he your son ?

Is he your son ?

 

  • Minho! My love! Hurry up! Or I will be late to the hairdresser !
  • But! I don’t want to go there! I'm sure you're lying again, it is for me to go to the dentist!

You laugh because your 4-years-old son is smart. But you laugh with your mouth covered in order to not be spotted by your son.

He finally leaves his room ... and pouts to show his displeasure.

You look at him with a wide smile .. he's so cute!

 

He looks like his father; but thinking about him hurts ...

  • You:-Why did you do this hairstyle?
  • Minho:-All idols have this hairstyle on TV;
  • Wow, you did it very well !! And all by your own ?! Go take your vest

Your son goes towards his room to take his jacket and suddenly a memory came to your mind:

 

* FLASHBACK *

  • Doctor: Congratulations, Madam, you are pregnant
  • You: - WHAT?? What did you say ?
  • Doctor: Oh! This is not good news?
  • You: But, I did not expect this at all! Are you sure you didn’t make a mistake?
  • Doctor-You will tell him?
  • You: 'No ... he will leave in 2 weeks! I fear that it creates a barrier for his career.
  • Doctor:-You do not expect him to say at all
  • You: - * smiling * Yes, of course, but I will wait for his return. It is in three months, it will make him a nice surprise.

...

* END OF FLASHBACK *

 

  • Mom, I'm ready!
  • Very well. Go! shall we?

 

You go the appointment at the dentist, and Minho was very brave, he has not cried once;

 

On the way to go, Minho asks you to take a ride in the park!

You decide to make him happy because he deserves it.

***

 

You're on the bench and you watch the kids playing together. Minho is running everywhere, he seems to have tons of fun.

You notice a traveling group of artists, dancing in the middle of the crowd ... and suddenly:

 

* FLASHBACK *

Music ... ...

  • Look! I'll give you a demonstration of dance ... My colleagues are there too; Tell us what you think about it…

"Video Link"

  • You: - Wow! This is fantastic! You convey so many beautiful emotions when you sing and dance! You have a real talent.
  • This is exactly what I want to convey to people! With my singing and my dancing, I want to give them the same feeling as the sun, and share with them my passion.

 

1 year later >>>>

  • YEONRA! YEONRA! You'll never guess : YG received and liked my videos! I am engaged! I'll be a trainee at YG Entertainment!

He grabs you by the waist and lifts you!

  • I am so happy for you oppa!! All your efforts finally paid off

 

* END OF FLASHBACK *

 

  • Mom, I'm hungry,
  • Well, let's go! So what do you want for dinner?
  • Gaeguli!! (Korean dish 개구리 반찬)

His answer makes you smile, because it is the favorite dish of his father too!

...

After eating, Minho was lying in front of the TV and fell asleep.

 

***

The next morning you woke up early to go buy some fruits for Minho’s breakfast.

You cut the fruits into pieces and disposed on the table. You sit down on chair, expecting its awakening, and you realize how much you are happy with your current life, but soon the pain invades your chest:

 

* FLASHBACK *

  • You: * cries *-Youngbae! How can you leave me this way? You let me a poor letter in which you told me that you will never come back ... So, is it really over ?
  • Youngbae: - I made up my mind! I'm sorry ... I could not resign myself to face you ...

I will never forget you Yeonra ... But ... soon we will not have enough time for our relationship, so I prefer we stop now, rather I make you suffer.

  • You: - I'll wait for you no matter what! I'll be patient ...
  • Youngbae: No! It is useless trust me! You're young and beautiful, do not waste your life waiting for a poor guy who runs after his dreams, and perhaps those dreams will never realize .. Trust me, you'll end up forgetting me ..

He goes to the boarding area, but you ran toward him and back hugged him tight :

  • You:- I refuse to let you go ... Also, I must say you that I’m preg/ ...

Before you finish your sentence, he turns back, laying a kiss on your lips, and says goodbye one last time before leaving!

The pain in your heart is intense! See him going is unbearable for you ... but there's nothing you can do. You sit there watching him go, until his silhouette disappears....

 

* END OF FLASHBACK *

 

The pain is as intense as that day .. But you hasten to wipe your tears, you don't want that Minho see you like this.

It is already 8:00 but he's still asleep. He played a lot yesterday at the park, he must be tired..

* DING DONG *

You headed for the door to open it. Somebody is standing in front of the door, but he turns his back...

 

  • You:-Yes? This is about what? He turns
  • It’s me … Youngbae.

 

***

Overwhelmed by emotion, you do not react. Tears come to your eyes but you're doing everything to contain it.

He hasn’t changed at all ... maybe his style, more urban ... But it is still as good looking as before!

  • Youngbae: Yes, um ... I'm sorry to come back without warning, but I realized that I could not live without you.

Your heart hurts :

  • You: Live without me? and you suddenly realize it after 4 year?

You’re not longer able to hold your tears...

  • Youngbae: No! I regretted to leaving you this way .. But my ambition made me act so stupid! I'm so ashamed to come back this way.

He wipes the tears on your face. When his hands touched your face, your heart beats faster. You are still in love with him.

  • Youngbae: I'm sorry if I hurt you! I hate myself for that.

Your feelings are confused : you're happy and relieved, but you are still upset because he abandoned you...

  • I cannot forgive you! I never stopped thinking about you! Even if I tried, it was impossible for me ... I see your picture everywhere, all the time!
  • Youngbae: I never stopped thinking about you too!
  • Is that a letter, a message or whatever else would have been too much!!!

 

  • Mooomy!, Minho is in his room and cries. He has never seen you raise your voice ...

 

Youngbae is surprised! He widens his eyes ...

Minho comes timidly behind you, and takes your hand.

Youngbae looks carefully:

  • Is he your son?
  • Yes ... and yours!