NIGHT

Sun Will Rise Again

 

With that Onew’s grandfather made his way towards room Onew is, he cleared his throat. He starts talking when he got everyones attention.

“I know Onew its hard but I am here Jinki, you can trust me. I am sure there are so many young boys out there waiting for you. So please make yourself strong who have business to take care for. ” He told jinki with warm smile and arms out as inviting him for hug. Firstly onew get confused he thought that his grandpa will hate him for being gay then he slightly relieved, ran into his granpa’s arms.

“Thanks grandpa.. ” with that Onew cried again in his arms. After some time his grandpa told him that he has to prepare for party. Now Onew was already over Taemin as he already know that if his Taemin is happy so is he. He gave his grandpa his famous gorgous smile..

“Thank you grandpa. I will give you best result in wok. So be relieved. OK. Give me 20 minutes I will be ready. And Key Jong you are coming with me. I already prepared dresses for you guys so lets go. You two are going to party with me. "

As Onew entered the room he suddenly remembered that he forget to invite Kai so he called him.

“Hello” kai sleepy voice answered him

“Hey Kai. I want you to be ready in 30 minutes you are coming with me to party.“.“Argh hyung I am tired. ”.“No kai you are coming so be ready. As I was going to invite Tae first but after yester..”.“OK OK hyung don’t you dare to cry, I will be your partner ok.”.“OK I will be there in 30 min.”

With that they all got ready and got into onew another car.

At Taemin house, taemin just reached the his house he got out the car along with Minho.

“OK Tae meet you tomarrow at work. I need to get prepare for Onew hyung party.”. “Onew hyung’s party which party?” Taemin asked confusedly.

“You didn’t know, didn’t hyung invited you. As per I know Key and Jong are also coming. ”. “Oh I didn’t know no one informe..”

Before he complete his sentence an luxury car parked in front of his house, and Jinki came out of drivers side. He was wearing a suit and looking really dashing. Taemin was not able to take his eyes off him. “Good evening Minho. How was your date?”. “It was good hyung. Are you going to party now. And why are you here? ”.

Taemin was ignored uptil now, he felt hurt as Onew always talks to him first but not today.“Yupe I am on my way to party. We came here to pick Kai. He must be ready by now.”. “Wait you said we who is there in the car hyung”. “Key and JJong they both are coming me.”.

Taemin tried to talk to onew “Jinki you didn’t told me about party?”

But Jinki ignored him and proceeded  towards house and rang the bell. Kai opened the gate he was also looking handsome. As soon as he opened the gate he launched himself towards Jinki. “Hyung I missed you already. How I am looking. Is it fit for party?” Kai was really excited.

“Ofcourse Jongin you are looking awesome. Where is uncle is he coming with us or..”

Mr. Lee came to gate too to talk to Onew “Hello Onew, how are you?”. “I am fine uncle how are you? And how is the business going on?”. “Everything is fine. Surely its getting fine as you are going to work with us. Aren’t you.”. “Ofcourse uncle. So are you coming with us?”. “NO. you just go now I will be on my way.OK”. “Ok. So Jongin lets go partner.”.

Onew extends his hand towards kai in gentle man way and ofcourse kai accepted it “Sure my partner. Bye appa meet you at the party.”.

They both proceeded towards his car. Onew opened gate for kai to get in. Then his phone vibrated he got a call from his grandpa after hunging up his call he turned towards minho and “So minho I thing your mom needs you at home.”. “But why hyung”. After hesitation Onew open his mouth “ your father is not feeling good. He in is in City hospital. Just go there I will take care of your business entities ok.”

Minho was stunned after thanking Onew he entered his car. Taemin also entered as he feel something wasn’t good. And they both proceeded towards hospital and others went to party.

In car Taemin was not for what exactly his heart is beating fast for, for reason that Minho’s father was in hoaspital or for the reason that everyone was invited to the party only he wasn’t. He thought that may be it was pity that he feels for Onew so he cannot get away when onew was not talking to him. When they reached hospital room of minhos father, his father’s body was working on different machines. They were informed that he got heart attack but can’t get away with this one. Minho broke down then and there while Taemin supported him. They spent their night at hospital room.

 

AT PARTY :

When Onew entered the party every was attentive as all the peoples are from their business units. All of them want their relation to be good. Their eyes turned towards his partner a really handsome partner as they all know that boss’s grandson is gay and they all want their sons to make him their in law. Kai was really a good partner not so shy and not so arrogant. Perfect one for Onew and Onew was also in his full business mode. And the night goes on and it was a success every one happy with onew and they want him in business as soon as possible.

AFTER FEW DAYS

Now Jinki is fully estaiblished in business he was happy he was not even angry at Taemin but he still ignored him. He no more goes to Taemin’s house he only met him accidently when he went to see minho’s father in hospital and he ignored him there too. He met him at minho’s father funeral as he didn’t make it and he ignored him there too.

A week after he started to talk to Taemin not his usual happy talk just hey, hello and some nonsense talk. Onew started to feel really reatless along with regular voimiting, as his appetide is also not good he less eating and more throwing, firstly everyone ignored it but after a week long illness his grandpa called for their family doctor. At first doctor checked him but then he start furrowing..

“Jinki can I ask you some private question?”. “Yes sure doctor what it is?”. “Is it ok if I talked about your uality in front our grandpa?” Dcotor wishfered softly. Onew got confused as what his illness has to do with his uality but then he just nodded his head. “Ok Jinki so you have a boyfriend and you have ?”

Onew and his grandpa got confused but still onew answered him by nodding his head. He was blushing now although his grandpa knows all these.

“Oh. So Jinki I must congratulate you, you are pregnant.” And with that onew’s world crushed down. Doctor was explaining his grandpa aspects of male pregnancy and all. But he was’t listening, all he was thinking that what is he going to do now, is he going to tell Taemin or not but as he knows that taemin has got his happiness now. As he knows after minhos father’s death minho proposed him for marriage and they are going to get married in next 2 weeks.

As soon as doctor and his grandpa got out of his house he called Key to be at his house as soon as possible with JJong and Kai. After sometime his grandpa entered his room again with bright warm smile.

“Jinki I am really happy it doesn’t matter whether Taemin wants this child or not but I want this grandchild in my house. You got it.” With that he collected Jinki in his arms. And jinki was truly thankfull as for understanding of his grandpa. Soon his friends arrived. So grandpa gave them some privacy after giving jinki a peck on forehead and a warm smile to his friends.

Key was the one who asked first first as he saw jinki in bed.

“What happened jinki? Are you sick? You looks pale..”. “I am ok key, but I want to tell you guys something.” After a pause jinki put is hand on stomach while rubbing it and he was smiling. His friends got confused as they saw him rubbing his stomach. “I am pregnant guys.” And then he closed his eyes. He was expecting anger disgust or something like that but what happened next was not expected at all. Kai and Key has him in their arms inbetween them in just one seconds. And they are congratulating  him. But Jonghyun was silent only standing there with warm smile. When other two let him go Jonghyun got near him and set on beds edge. He took his hand in his own and start talking.

“I am really happy hyung.” Now this was new Jonghyun never called him hyung. And he really was as onew was the only one who has helped him in all ups and downs and he going to see onew having something to smile again. So he was really happy. And then all got in talking about aspects of male pregnancy and all. After an hour a maid informed that jinki’s grandpa is expecting everyone at dinner table. So they all set at dinning table. Two peoples are really more excited Onew and Kai. As kai was having his brightest smile after that faithful night at party. As uptil now he was thinking that that night was his fault. After desert jinki’s grandpa told them all to be in drawing room as he has something important to talk about.

Everyone got there and he start talking “Jinki I already know whos the father but I still want you to tell me please.” . “Yes grandpa its Taemin” Onew said with bitter smile.

Grandpa gave him a bright smile “its ok jinki. Now I want you to tell me do you want to tell Taemin about this?”

Onew got tensed as he doen’t want to destroy Taemin’s happiness after he is getting married after 2 weeks. So he shook his head. His grandpa sighed. “I know you are afraid but then again he is the father Jinki he need to know.”. “but grandpa..” . “Jinki you are telling him tomarrow morning. I know it seems cruel but you also need to think about business, clients can take this news ok as you per gay but child before marriage can create chaos dear. But then again it all upto you I am with whatever you decide. If he takes responsibility then ok but if not you need to search .. I need you to be married as soon as possible.” He patted his shoulder and as he was about to exit room Onew wants to ask a question which was in his mind as from first day when he know that his grandpa was ok with is uality.

“Grandpa, why are you so cool about all this. About me being gay and pregnant. Why are you not scolding me.”. “Because I got to see all these before dear. And I regret that I didn’t helped him as I am doing now.”. “what do you mean by this ..”

“Actually I know Taemin’s father Heechul way before you born dear. Actually Heechul and your father Sungmin were best friends. They both were non seperable and they have their own gang of friends What you don’t know is that your father has a younger brother Donghae and he was also part of their friends group along with one other member Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was Donghae’s classmate We know that their friendship was special what we doesn’t know was that they both were in secret relation. That was Sungmin who come to know about their affair first. They both got into fight as Sungmin already knows Eunhyuk was not serious about him as he was already engaged but Donghae always said that his relation is fake. They didn’t talk to each other I was also not there to help and support Donghae. He got depressed. I really want to support him but all this was new to me so I needed time. But that was mine and Sungmin’s biggest mistake. We less talked and he got more depressed. Ultimately one day when I was in office regularly for day night due to work load and Sungmin was on tour. When I reached house late in night house was empty and I got my punishment for my biggest mistake. I called out for hae but he wasn’t replying, so tried to enter his room but it was locked. Same time Sungmin and Heechul also come into house running like they knows something. So without hesitation they broke his bedroom door. But we found him in bath tub filled with blood and water. It was Sungmin who confirmed he was dead, it was Heechul who called out for ambulance and I was just stunned there. At hospital it was confirmed he was no more and one more thing that he was pregnant was carring a child. Then lately I come to know that that day Eunhyuk got married and Donghae was gone there to tell him that he was having Eunhyuk’s child, but all Eunhyuk did was telling him liar that he was telling the lies to broke his marriage. So Donghae broke down when he came into empty house he only thought of one thing to slit himself. Sungmin already got info that Dongahe was there and in what way but he can do other than contact me but I didn’t attended his call. As no one was there to help him. When Eunhyuk’s parents come to know about this they exciled him along with his wife. Eunhyuk also come to know his mistake as he got Dongahe’s letters and reports of his pregnancy. After that his wife also left him as he confessed that he was gay and he only wants her money.”

Grandpa’s eyes were full of tears and has bitter smile. “now you know why. I, your all friends coming with you tomarrow for your support you are not alone  whether Taemin supports you or not. ”

All four friends were stunned by grandpa’s confession. Everyone stilled in their position, finally Kai broke the silence..

“Hyung, don’t ever think of doing things like that, we all are here. And we all will be there for you tomarrow. And appa will be there too as I want him to know.”.

Key and Jonghyun also told him not to do something stupid as they all are here.With that Onew again was happy as he so many people with him, and also an sweet little angle in his stomach. Onew got his dreamland while rubbing his stomach and thinking about next day.

NEXT DAY

After Onew’s morning sickness routine and forced breakfast by key they all proceeded towards Taemin’s house. When they reached there Heechul opened the gate. “Hello sir, I was waiting for you. So come in.”

Onew was the first to speak “Good morning uncle, I want to talk to Taemin but only at one condition that no one is going to force him in any decision its supposed to be his decision. It will be good no one force him”. “OK Jinki as you say let me call him he is talking to minho about.. whatever. TAEMIN ”

After sometime Taemin come downstairs, he got surprised to see his all friends there. He smiled to each one of them but no one replied him except Onew who was giving him bright smile. “Hey tae I want to talk to you about something important. So come here sit down with me.” Onew was talking in his most calm and responsible voice. As he sat down on couch along with others. Again with his bright smile he start talking.

“So tae I want to ask you what if I tell that there is this news, you remember our night which according to you was a mistake, on Jongin’s birthday right.”. “Yes I remember. And I already told you that it was a mistake. I was angry on minho so what. Why are you getting all this things up now when I am happily going to marry someone. Why are you here.  I am telling you, you can’t destroy my happiness.”

Taemin’s voice was getting louder and louder at the end as he was thinking that onew was here to destroy his happiness. As finally going to have minho and lee corporation. At the other end of couch Heechul get to know that his arrogant son has slept with his best friend and now not taking his responsibility, in his anger he got near taemin sit caught taemin with his collar in standing pose and slapped him with fullest. He was still fuming and was about to hit him again but onew’s voice cut him again.

“UNCLE NO I ALREADY TOLD YOU, go sit down uncle please, this is not all. He needs to listen more. Please uncle.”. “Fine. ”

With that heechul let go taemin and sit down on couch near onew’s grandpa. Onew tried to take taemin’s hand in his own to make him sit on couch but taemin shrugged it off and sit on his own. By now everyone was angry on taemin and his behavior. And taemin was angry at onew for telling his father. Onew start talking again..

“So taemin I want to tell you that, I don’t want you to know this as its not important to you but….

Taemin I am pregnant.” With onew closed his eyes as he already knows taemin is going to broke his heart, and he Is going to cry again. A lone tear escaped from his eyes. Then he opened his eyes teamin was looking at him with bewildered manner as will kill someone now. But what happened next was not expected at all. He tried to slap onew on his face but was not able to as an hand caught his wrist of non other than Kai.

“Are you out of your mind. How could you..”. “ How could i? HOW COULD HE CAN SAY SO? I am having my happiness after so many years. I am getting my love. I am going to have that happiness which I didn’t have umma’s departure. But THIS IDIOT JERK..”..

Before he could complete his sentence face met with punch from Kai and he fall on floor and lip got split.

Onew caught kai befors he could harm tae more. “ENOUGH, enough JOngin. I already told no one is going to force him. Didn’t i. get away from him. No one is going to talk only tae is going to his answer. So Tae..”.

Now Taemin is already standing in front of him not even a glance of guilt was there. With emotionless face he answered onew....