chapter 11: morning walk

melting his cold heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

su min POV 

i wakeupearly in the morning to see that i slept on se hun oppa and he was sleeping i sat up and looked at him sleepin soundly he looked comfortable.then i walked out of the room slowly making sure to not wake him up. then i walked to the living room to find the boys sleeping soundly in there . i smiled and i checked the time it was 8 am. i started thinking to make breakfast but they were sleeping in the kiving roomwhich is near from the kitchen. then i walked back to the room to see se hun oppa looking around the room i smiled " good morning oppa~ " he turned to me " good morning, did you sleep well ? " i nodded then he patted the area beside him the i walked and sat there " do you want to tell me why you wanted to talk with me so badly yesterday?" i looked at him " oppa is the only one who will understand me ... the only one who will know how it hurt that why i want to talk to you yesterday cuz i felt so bad ... and i felt like i want to kill my self cuz of how bad it was hurting but you came in the right time oppa ..... thank you" " su min .. yoiu have to promise me that you will not hurt yourself okey for me? " when he sid that i couldntanswer him for him he dont want ne to get hurt ? i smiled " as long as oppa will be on my side i will never think of that " this in my chance to help open up and become warmer." oppa ~  can we go out for a walk and have something to eat for the other ? " he nodded then i want to change. 

 

s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter