a bet made.

all bets off.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gathering between Sehun's friends along with himself was located around Jongin's apartment that he shared with Baekhyun. It'd be him and the other five gathered in the living, books placed on the glass coffee table. Papers would fall all over the place or in their hands to copy off of each other's notes, that is if they're lucky enough to be in the same classes. Their majors are different, the classes they took were similar and Sehun only shared his English course with Joonmyun.

"Do you remember back in high school, where we'd make a bet on who we can catch as ours for a couple of days? Nothing official but to the point where everyone around campus would talk about it." Baekhyun brought out, a mischievous grin hinted on the corner of his lips when he told the others. They turned towards the direction to where he was sitting down, mixed emotions on their faces and the way they acted.

"So your point?" Chanyeol responded first, tossing a piece of chip into his mouth to eat it quietly.

"I'm just saying," starting off slowly. Baekhyun reaches over to retrieve his papers, tucking them back into his binder as he recollects a brand new one to make another placement for his notes that he was searching on his own. "We've all done it, besides one person."

And the room grows silent, despite the attempt to be quiet when they were flipping through pages of their books and scribbling notes with a semi-neat penmanship. Kyungsoo didn't care so much, he remembers the first time he did it. Picking the girl up, taking her out and suddenly they remained close friends until this very day forth. Regardless of the assumptions being tossed that he was secretly dating Namjoo.

"And that's who?" Jongin asked dumbly, he knows. 

They all did, he was just awaiting for the youngest one to speak out loud and shoot a glare at the five other men around. Now compared to him, Jongin was the first victim they picked. It was at random, during their sophomore year of highschool and they pointed the finger towards one of the cute girls who they eyed in freshman year. Oh Hayoung. It didn't end up so well, it resulted into her finding out and a kick on the shin for being a complete fool around her at the very end.
 
"No." Sehun answers ahead of time. Ruffling his brunette locks through slender fingers to push them away from his face. There's a dull expression, knowing that in a few years it'll be brought up again. He didn't want to do it, he found it amusing when his other friends but to be put in the situation himself. It wasn't exactly enjoyable.

Baekhyun drops his papers flat against his lap, his lower lip sticks out and he looks foolish. It makes the others laugh at his childish action. "Come on, be fair, Sehun! The Hell, this entire time all we've done was stick by it. Two weeks, our choices and if you can't make it through then--"

"I'll have to do your guy's assignments. Got it." The deal was retraced in the younger male's mind. The other five completed it, surprisingly. There were moments where it was close to falling apart because someone's big mouth spoke about it in public. The way Baekhyun called Chanyeol to check up on how he was doing with Jung Eunji and she overheard. It resulted into him getting slapped on the arm numerous times then her stomping her way towards the nearest exit.

Again the room was filled with nothing more than vague sounds and silence, no words emitted out. No threats, just yet at least.

"I'll pick." Chanyeol offered.

"No! We have to agree on this choice." Jongin added, palms resting on the floor in order to bring himself up. Ushering into his room in order to pick up the yearbook he kept and bought in Senior year of highschool. Dropping it in the center as he opens it up to a random page, skimming through the choices. And suddenly, everyone but Sehun was sitting besides the table. Pointing the finger at one photo of a girl after another. Arguing over who was going to be his target, narrowing it down to who was attending their university.

Engrossed by the book in his hand, reading it silently. Words were mouthed quietly as he rested one leg over another, head tilted to the right and suddenly he straightens her posture. "Got it!" 

Baekhyun informed out loud, he jumps out in victory only to glance at the young male over in the corner who narrowed his eyes at his Hyung in irritation. Causing him to stick his tongue out and re-position himself to sit besides Joonmyun and Kyungsoo once again. They discussed it for another ten minutes wondering if their choices was okay and that it'll give him a challenge to try out.

Sehun still has a right to disagree the thing is, he can't exactly pull himself out of the situation either. He wasn't exactly interested in dating, compared to the rest of them. He had an interest in girls, considering some beautiful compared to the rest of them but certainly he didn't exactly make it an official relationship.

"You know the girl who used to be in our art class, Son Naeun." Kyungsoo said directly towards Joonmyun's direction, causing a gleeful grin to etch along Chanyeol's lips at the familar name that spills out.

"Didn't I just say--"

Baekhyun points a finger towards his direction in order to attempt to appear stern, eyes narrowed into thin slits. "You said, but when we all disagreed before what were the exact words you said?"

Sehun sighs in defeat, fingers pressed into his temples out of frustration. "I said. Whatever you say, no matter how much you complain or decline it you have to do it like the rest of us."

"Exactly." Joonmyun said, a snicker falling out that was covered with a fist. Now out of the rest of them, he along with Baekhyun actually had their luck. Despite the honesty when the date of the whole bet was off. Except the oldest out of them still needed to make it official Park Chor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter