- 1

Come Back

“You know what, I probably annoy you so much that you don’t even wanna see me anymore so goodbye.”

  “C’mon, you know that’s not what I meant!”

  “Give it up, your time’s over. I hope you enjoyed playing me.”

  You walked out the door, not forgetting to slam it.

  Your fiancé, Kris, told you that you were annoying when you just brought him food during his drama filming.

  Well it wasn’t your fault that you missed your fiancé! He was so busy that he even forgot to spend time with you for the past two weeks.

  He cancelled the dates he had with you and each night just ended with you sitting on the couch and waiting for him.

  Each time he came home, he never bothered to greet you and only went straight to bed after showering. You decided you had enough today so you decided to surprise him at his filming set, but who knew he would turn you away by telling you that you were annoying.

  He was sure gonna regret this.

--

  ‘God dammit why did you even say that?! You’re screwed seriously Wu Yi Fan.”

  He thought to himself in the waiting room while ruffling his hair in frustration.

  “I’m sorry.” He texted you, only to receive no reply.

  He had to return to filming so he stopped texting you after awhile.

--

  Two months passed and you were living your life perfectly fine without Kris, until one day his mother decided to ring you.

  “Please come over… I’ve had enough with seeing my son so broken.”

  She said while sobbing over the phone.

  That’s when you decided you really needed to see him.

  His mother had been keeping you updated with how he’s doing and his filming mates had been too. But you were just too ignorant to really find out how he was doing.

  You arrived at Kris’s house as fast as you could and the moment you saw the tears running down Mrs. Wu’s face, you knew he wasn’t alright.

  “Thank you for being here honey!” Mrs. Wu exclaimed as she hugged you.

  You rushed up immediately to Kris’s room and found it locked.

  You felt the top of the door and to your relief, you found the spare key.

  Your heart just broke the moment you opened the door.

  He was a crying mess! He sat on his bed while holding the picture you guys took on your first anniversary, crying. He sobbed and called out for you every few five sobs or so.

  “Hey babe, babe it’s me.”

  He looked up at you and stopped crying. He stared at you for a few good seconds before he started to push you away while crying out that he needed you.

  “Kris! Wu Yi Fan it’s me! Your baby!” You cried, trying to stop him from pushing you further.

  But he never listened to your pleas and instead pushed you away with all his strength that you ended up hitting your head against the sharp edge of the wall.

  You slid down and groaned in pain, holding your head.

  “Oh my god.”

  He said, getting off his bed. He came in front of you and held your head in his hands.

  “I’m sorry. I’m sorry please forgive me.”

  He said while sobbing.

  You hugged him and soothed him, telling him that it was okay.

  “I even hurt you oh my god I don’t deserve to be forgiven…”

  “It’s really okay Kris!!”

  “Are you really here?”

  “I am baby and I will never leave okay?”

  “I’m so sorry I got caught up with work.. I’m sorry.”

  He kept sobbing while hugging you and mumbling things to himself.

  “It’s okay! Really! I’m not dead am I? Stop sobbing like a baby!”

  “I’m sorry.” He said while rubbing his eyes and cleaning his tears with the back of his hands.

  “It’s fine baby.”

  “Thank you so much for coming back. I love you.”