i

Sequel :Newlyweds Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she had done tucking their baobei to sleep, she directly heading back to their roomㅡ her room with Sunggyu. She peeked in through the door and saw that Sunggyu had his eyes closed, relaxing both of his arms behind his head and laying in their bed room without wearing any shirt on.

 

She slightly shooking her head before entering the nearly dark roomㅡ with only a table lamp lighten up the room. She closed the door ehind her slowly and walked and laying down to their king size bed and back-hugging him slightly.

 

Sunggyu's eyes fluttered opened and facing his body to his wife, his last love. He smiled before releasing her arms and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Hey. Done singing her a lullaby?" He said softly and slightly brushed his nose against hers.

 

She noddedㅡ completely enjoying his sweet treatment on her. "Yeah, she's asleep." She burried her face onto his neck and mumbledㅡ completely tired from the all the activites in the whole day.

 

She could feel he was chuckling and softly kissed her hairs. He took a deep breath of her shampoo's scent. ㅡ Peach. Just one of his favourites. "Tired baby? Go to sleep?" He suggested while brushing her hairs and put his chin above her head. He felt she was nodding her head before yawning and rubbed her eyes cutely in front of him, "i'm tired and sleepy." She mumbled which Sunggyu found that it was cute and smiled sweetly to her. "Go to sleep, baby."

 

"I wanna cuddle and sleep with you." She whined before burried her face more to his milky neck. He chuckledㅡ her childlike attitude will came out if she was too tired or sleepy. He let out an amused expression before decided to a bit. "But Jiyeon wants another baby girl? or baby boy?" He teased while making her to facing his face.

 

"Oppa!" Sunggyu burst out laughing and ruffled her hair. "Okay okay. I'm just kidding honey. But you don't often calling me with 'oppa'." He said monotously. She rolled her eyes and crossed both of her arms. "Why should i?" He looked at her disbelief with eyes opened widened and looked at her poker face. "Yah. Show some respect to me." He nudged at her while she quickly kissed his cheek, "Can we sleep?"

 

His expression softened and and tighten his grasp on his arm and kissed the tip of her nose. "Of course." She smiled before kissing his jaw and intertwined their fingers together.

 

He put both of his hands in her cheeks and her cheeks in a lovely way. "This cheeks, i love it when they're turning into shade of red colour and feel up this cute cheeks." He mumbled before drifting his eyes onto hers who is now blushing as she hit his arm. "Yah."

 

He smiled as he looked at her sparkling eyes. "Don't you know when you're stalking me into the elevator? Your eyes. The one i fall i love from the first sight." He said while she hide her now-red-face and burried on his bare chest.

 

"And the last one, your lips," He trailed off before gazing on her pinky lips. He lean foward to her face leaving only a milimeter between their face. She could feel his soft hot breath in front of her face as her eyes was half opened. "Gyu.."

 

He lean foward so their lips brushed each other as he looked at her with a lovely gaze. "The one i will not tired to kiss on it." With that, he kissed her lips slowly and closed his eyes as he f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter