1.

A Game Called S.O.U.L

Byeoul's pov

'Why is it so dark? I can barely see anything but these specks of light like a retarted looking Starry Night by that Picasso guy. Yeah that's what I'll call it. Has someone sacked me?! This is a perfect time to panic!'

Byeoul shook her head back and forth and wiggled her wrist but they were constricted by a rope tightly wounded around her wrists. It wasn't long after that the sack was taken off her head. She squinted at the sudden change of light and a fuzzy blob came into her vision. Her ears detected an eerie chuckling and eventually her eyesight focused in on the blob who turned out to be the weird man who abducted her. She glared at him and gritted her teeth.

"YOU!"

The man chuckled then coughed as he reached his meaty hand into his pocket and pulled out an oval-shaped brown cigarette, bit off one end, then lit it. Byeoul cringed and arched a brow as the man smoked without rolling down the car windows.

"Yes it's me Toots."

'Who uses the word Toots anymore? And what's up with that horrible smelling cigar? This guy just has the two words Old Fashioned written all over him.'

"What do you want from me? If it's money, then I only have a few bucks on me-"

"HAHA! YOU THINK I WANT MONEY FROM YOU? CHILDREN THESE DAYS ARE SO MUCH FUN-cough cough! ER HEM!!"

Byeoul fought back a laugh when she saw the geezer choke and coughed haggardly, but she couldn't fight back the snicker. The man's eyes looked at her and gleamed brightly as he finally recollected himself from his cough session. He took his time and smoked the cigarette one last time before rolling down the window and throwing it out to Heaven knows where. Byeoul glared at him and pouted.

"You shouldn't do that, you'll practically harm the environment we're in."

"HA! LIKE I GIVE A DAMN! If I were 20 years younger, you would see how great of a man I was. You kids these days have all the good stuff."

"Just tell me why I'm kidnapped."

"Ooh pretty fiesty for a woman, I like it. There aren't a lot of people like you out there in the world."

"Hmft, flattery won't get anyone, especially YOU, anywhere. Now get to the point Old man."

"Watch your tone, Princess, I have the authority to end your life right here right now so I suggest you give my mercy some respect."

Like Byeoul gave a horse's behind about his threat. If he kidnapped her and wanted something from her then why kill her. Men...

"Is an explanation so much to ask for, Old Man?"

"Talkative one too, well all will be explained when we get to our destination Toots. And I suggest you shut up before I make a call to one of my men who have your friend as hostage."

'Zico?'

"What are you doing to him?!"

"Did you not hear Toots? He is our HOSTAGE."

Byeoul froze on her seat and her fight had been drained right out of her. Her friend was captured and Heaven knows what is happening to him and shivers ghosted down her spine whenever she thought about the horrors that are happening to Zico. Was he chained down and on the verge of being butchered like those poor ducks in Chinese markets?? Or is he repeatedly being dipped down into hot water to drown but come back up again like those hostages in action movies?!

'THE HORRORS KNOW NO END!!'

Byeoul gritted her teeth and ducked her head down enough to cover her face. The man snickered when he saw her slumped figure and laid back on the car seat of the limo they were in. He let out another deathly cough before speaking to the currently defeated Byeoul.

"So I see that we have come to a small comprimise. I'm not lying when I'm telling you you're friend ain't dead Toots. Just a hostage, but your reunion with him won't last long. I recommend you to rest because you will be needing all the strength you have in what you are about to do."

Byeoul glanced at the snickering fat geezer and hissed undder her breath.

'Just wait until I fish slap you old bastard. Zico wait for me.'

***

For some reason, the girl had found herself the sudden urge to sleep and so she did despite the danger that was waiting for her. Despite being tied up around the wrists, she rested peacefully against the car seat, the rise and fall of her chest was even and she looked like an angel from the Heavens.

BUMP

Byeoul's eyes shot up wide open when her body jumped into midair for a second. Her eyes were as wide as saucers and she franctically looked aorund like she was in some U.F.O or something. Her shoulders slumped when she realized that she was still in the limo with the creepy geezer. He was also asleep and his hideous snore bounced off the car walls.

'Since when were some people this disgusting...'

She took the opportunity to look out the car window and she was surprised to see that it was pitch back. She quirked her brows but she ignored how weird the darkness covered scenery was and her thoughts went back to thinking about how Zico was.

'What's happening to poor balloon-face? Are they torturing him? Is he okay nonetheless, alive?'

Byeoul's chest clentched at the thought of Zico's possible-

'NO IT'S TOO SOON TO THINK SUCH THOUGHTS! How long were we apart anyway?'

Byeoul was brought back to reality when she heard the geezer yawn. Her face scrunched up in disgust when she saw his cave-like mouth stretch its jaws like he was trying to eat a triple-stacked sandwich. The man rolled his shoulders in circles and cracked his neck, his eyes immediately landed on Byeoul's petite figure and snickered.

"I see you're awake Toots."

"Did you know that you have horrible sleeping habits? Snoring is a sign of some medical problem with your lungs or the way you're breathing you know?"

"Oh? Since when were you so smart?"

"When I passed at the top of my class Old Man."

"We got us a smart- huh? Well you won't act so smart when you get into the game."

"Game? Is this some sort of joke?"

"Will you stop asking questions and shut up like you did before? Man your questions are getting really annoying you know that?"

Just as the two ended their talk, bright blue lights gleamed next to their car windows. Byeoul was in awe when each blue glow had its own gleam and glow, it's shine reflected off her eyes. It was like seeing a starry night fly by up close.

"We're here."


(Psst A/N will be at the end of this double update :) )