Meeting Him

Unexpected Twist

A/N 

just to let you know this entire story will be in Shine's perspective, with a few exceptions, depends whatever fanficforever and I decide on. Anyway hope you enjoy the story and if you have any comments or questions feel free to comment them!!

_____________________________________________

 

I live alone with my mother. I don't have a father, I never had one. I am not aware of any siblings, nor do I know if i have any relatives. Nope, no one. Just me and my mother. My mother ignores me all the time. I don't care. I've learned how scary the world can be since a very young age. Living in a school, my mother as the teacher, me always being in the same class. The only class. Kids coming and going. Children of all ages. All learning the same thing in the same dark, dim lighted room. I like the dark. I'm used to the dark. I've learned not to care about other people. I've learned not to trust anyone. Trust just ruins so many things. I'm pretty quiet, I keep to myself. I have manners, unlike my mom, and some of the kids that come here. But most of them are too scared of the dark background so they stay quiet, no matter how much of a trouble maker they are outside of this class. Now, done with the little introduction, let's start the story, of how I almost got mentally killed by satan Baekhyun, how i actually put my trust on someone, how i almost became mental; a crazy person, and how i killed him, twisting his plans. Also how i realized I may not be human. :P whatever at least i can know who I really am.

As always, I was sitting in the back of the dark class, in the darkest part of the class. I like the dark, as i have mentioned before. I just sat there, listening to my mother's pointless, stupid "lectures". I don't even have to be here. So, I left. 

I walked out the door when "OW!" outside is too bright. Damn I sould've brought sunglasses... well can't go back now, might get in trouble. Ehh, what does it matter Mother barely know i exist.

I started walking after I got used to the blinding light. 

"Look for shade, look for a tree, look for shade, look for a tree, look for darkness..." I kept muttering while walking. People woud've thought I was crazy, but there was no one in this abandoned valley. A perfect place to put a school right? Umm sure I don't know actually never been outside this valley. 

I walked and walked aimlessly, but remembering everywhere i was going. Not like I am one to get lost anyway, but just in case. I finally found a tree, but it was dead. No leaves. 

"Hmph, gotta find another one" I said my thoughts out loud.

"Find another what?" What? Someone else is actuall HERE?! I must've been hearing things. I kept walking. There is no possible way someone lives here...

"Ummm walking away when someone is talking to you is considered rude. Well, itis where I come from anyway." I turned around, and saw an ugly guy with a fit body, and blonde hair, standing on one of the dead branches. Hmph, so he doesn't live here, I think. Maybe he just moved here today. But who'd be crazy enough to move here? I don't know him?

"Sorry I just didn't think anyone else would be here in this abandoned valley. When did you get here and why are you here?" I asked. To be honest i really don't know how to sociallize well, considering I've been living here alone withmy ignorant mother alone. And  I Never really taked to thhose who came here to learn, even if some were around my age.

"Wow, forever rude huh? Ever heard of manners? Whatever. Well, I've been living here in this tree for like forever, so, that kinda answers your question." THe ugly guy thinks I'm rude, whn i have more manners than Mother. Hm some people.

"Well not really my fault that I live here in a dark house with an ignorant mother who doesn't even let me leave this dreaded place which i have come to love becaue it is dark. Why do I see you now when I've been living here since I was born?"

"Because I've been keeping my distance from youand also kinda been watching you. From a distance." Whatever. What is this ugly guy's name anyway?

"Yo what's your name anyway? I'm Shine. Which is bizarre cus I hate bright and shiny things. I prefer dark and dull."

"Interesting. I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet ou. Also, jut to say, I've hear your mother talk to some parents, she seems to be desperate in selling her daughter. Just letting you know." He nonchalantly said. Like I care. 

"Umm ya I don't care, becuase I don't get what's the point in being sad about that when she doesn't care about me anyway. And this was an inevitable outcome, considering she never talks to me. Why should I care? Unless other people talk about me behind my back, I could care less." I said trutfully. whether he was lying or not, it was still true that it coudl've happened anytime. 

"Hmm you're a tough one." he muttered. whatever, i want to go home. I'm tired and I slept late last night, doing who knows what.

"Yeah whatever bye I'm leaving." I started to walk away, but I saw fire.

"Hey look a fire. Maybe I'll finally be dead." And I passed out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hello~ so how was first chapter? It's so hard trying to be dark when I'm such a bright person in real life!!! Well hope you enjoyed it!!!! I apologize for spelling/grammar mistakes and for those Baekhyun fans I'm sorry but this really isn't a love story so I didn't want her to think of him as "handsome". He isn't my bias in Exo anyway so... well thanks for reading and once again of you have any questions feel free to comment them!! 

-angel_baby_inspirit (you can call me Star, that is what I will be referring myself to anyways hehe)