Mark & Jackson

Change

Herro everyone~

The 2nd chapter is up..remember to enjoy and comment^^

___________________________________________________________

Youngjae's P.O.V

"Let me give you my thanks for sending her off!" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Hey, no more fighting and Youngjae, at least someone ran after her. She'll come back. Don't worry." Himchan hyung told both of us.

"Youngjae??" The door opened as I saw 2 familiar faces.

"Jackson? Mark?" I went closer to them and comfirmed them as Jackson and Mark. 

"Bro!!! It's you!!" Mark came and greeted me first and then Jackson.

"Where's your sister?" Jackson asked and everyone just went silently.

"She went running off because someone had to bring up the whole Joe situation and made her cry." I glared at the dude and tried not to burn holes through his head.

"Well..we did see a girl crying with a blue haired guy.." Jackson started. 

"THAT'S HER!!! WHERE'D YOU SEE HER?!" My protective brother side came over me.

"I'll go bring her...in the meantime Youngjae, calm down." 

"I'll try.." I gritted it between my teeth.

Mark's P.O.V

I went out of the cafe and re-traced my steps. Thankfully, they were there so I didn't have go all the way there.

"MARK!!!!" I laughed as Seoyoun screamed and jumped into my embrace. 

"Hey, if you get this excited to see me, I wonder how you'll act around Jackson haha." I chuckled as I ruffled her hair.

"Jackson's..here?? LET'S GO THEN!!!" She brok out in to a really big smile and I nodded. 

Jackson's P.O.V

"Well then..I'm glad we finally reached an agreement." Yongguk hyung said. For the last 10 minutes of screaming of who's fault was it and other stuff, we were done. Everything was figured out and I was even able to know everyone better.

"Yea...why is Mark taking so long? W-WHAT IF HE CAN'T FIND HER AND THE BLUE HAIRED GUY IS R-"

"I'm perfectly fine oppa..calm down will you?" We heard a firm and annoyed voice enter the conversation. 

"YOU'RE OKAY!!! Wait..so he didn't.." Youngjae's voice and finger went towards the blue haired guy.

"NO! HE'D NEVER DO THAT!!" It wasn't just Seoyoun who shouted that, but the all of the 12 boys.

"Omg..JACKSON?! IS IT YOU?! MARK WASN'T LYING?? OMG JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My attention adverted towards Seoyoun and I smiled.

"Yup!! It's me!!! Come here!!!" I gave her a smile and she did give me a hug. 

"Okay, okay..you can let him go now." Mark seperated the hug.

"Why? You jealous?" Youngjae asked with a laugh. Mark only pouted and looked away.

"Wait..so why did you run away? I thought the whole Joe thing was done and done. AWEEE!!! DO YOU MISS-"

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"No." With another mention of him, I quickly turned away from him.

"Then-"

"Ugh. Jackson. You have no sense at all..Sorry, Princess..but you know Jackson.." Mark came out of his sulk period and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yea, but it's kind of good because that guy made me understand much better and the truth." I rolled my eyes. 

"Hey..I'm..I'm really sorry.." I heard his voice and I only laughed. I turned around to see himin front of me.

"Don't say sorry unless you really mean it." 

"Well, I did mean it."

"Don't joke around. Guys like you- or just peple with personalities like you don't particularily mean it. It would take them at least 1 day or 2."

"You would know that because? What proof do you have?" 

"When I look at you, it's the same as looking at a mirror. I see my personality reflecting right back at me." Not giving him a chance to reply, I went to the table where most of the group was at.

Hansol's P.O.V

"Is anyone sitting here?" I was laughing when I heard a voice that was soft, but firm. I looked to see the girl that Jenissi hyung made cry. 

"Ohh, yea yea sure. No, like I mean- no it's not. No one is sitting here." Stupid! Why'd you stutter?!

"Don't mind him..he's like that with new people. Always stuttering..haha." Shut up Yano..shut up.

"Hey! I'm your hyung!" We heard her laugh for the first time. 

"I'm Seoyoun. Yoo Seoyoun." She held her hand out first to me. 

"H-Hansol. Kim Hansol." I took her hand and gave her a smile. She smiled back. Then everyone else introduced themselves. Well..except Gohn hyung and Xero. Just their names. Wooow...I was kind of embarrased. 

"Umm..Seoyoun?? You mind helping me out? I know it's kind of sudden, but one of our employees quit right now so it's kind of a-"

"Of course!"

"Really?"

"Sure! Why not Yongguk?"

"Stop forgetting the oppa! Geez! We're in Korea, not the U.S. Start getting used to it." We heard Youngjae nag her and laughed.

"You really get on my nerve..only if I had a soccer ball..anyways..sure! I'll help!" 

"Thanks! I appreciate it."

"Haha..now..do I have to change?" He shook his head.

"Just stay behind the cashier and it's going to be fine. You might have to make some coffee, but I'll explain to you now."

"Mhmm kaay. Nice meeting you everyone! Especially you Hansol! Hopefully we'll get a chance to talk again!" I smiled and I could feel myself blush. She kind of is the girl veryion if Jenissi hyung, but way nicer. 

"Hyung...are you blushing?" I heard Jongup speak, followed by laughter. Then it was really them poking fun at me and me denying it.

___________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update..again, but I kind of did have a writer's block going on in the second half of the story!

I'm also supposed to go to Quebec and P.E.I this week and so it's going to be hard for me to update faster. 

Hopefully, I'll get a ton of inspirations so it will be easy for me to write when I get home!!

Hope you enjoyed it!!