Chapter 2

Sweet Rapture

“…haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon

haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon…”

 

“…Just one day, if I can be with you

Just one day, if I can hold your hands…”

 

Well it’s Saturday, the day where I should be on my home being the couch potato that I am but no. Here I am on my couch waiting for the always late Taehyung to show up. He said he’ll come around 2pm and it’s freaking 2:30! Mentally cursing the kid, I sighed as I hear the doorbell ringing continuously. Knowing it’s Taehyung, since he always and I mean always makes a beat as he rings the doorbell, I quickly stood up, got my purse and went to the door.
“KIM TAEHYUNG! WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT?!” I semi – shouted after prying the door open. He just gave me a toothy grin before eyeing at me from head to toe. “Wow! You should definitely dress like this more often.” He said with a whistle. Smacking his head, I quickly turned for the door, locked it and turned back to him.

“So where are we heading to?”

“You’ll find out later.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

My eyes widened as I found myself inside a flower shop. No matter how boyish I was, I still have the soft to pretty and cute things. Looking around, I saw a bunch of colorful roses on the side. “So, you like roses?” Startled by Taehyung’s appearance, I gave him a small nod before smiling. “It’s a girl’s dream to receive a rose from the guy she likes.” I mumbled but he was able to hear it, earning a hum as a response. Tearing off my eyes from the roses, I walked along the path of some daffodils. “Hey Taehyung.”, ”Yes?”, ”You want my help right? What is it?” , “Found an answer already. Thanks!” He said then walked away from me with a smile. Not minding what was it because for sure he’ll tell me later on, I went back to the flowers before getting dragged by Taehyung to another place once again.

 

I was once again dragged to a place that made me drool.

“Chocolate.” I muttered before running off to the racks of different chocolates. Smelling the sweet aroma of the chocolates, I heard Taehyung laughed as he walks towards me. “Our toughie is a softie after all!” He exclaimed as he softly laugh at my childishness. Sticking out my tongue, I walked towards the glass of differently shaped chocolate, and this one caught my attention. It’s a heart-shaped milk chocolate. My favorite chocolate. I thought as I stare at the sweet. “Heart? Seriously?!” I once again Taehyung laughed but shrugged it off. “Well girls like cute and sweet things.” I said scanning the other chocolates on the glass. They are shaped differently depending on whom to give it to. I glanced back to Taehyung just to see him talking to the cashier and paying. Tilting on my head on the side, I never thought that Taehyung likes sweets too. Maybe I’ll just ask him for some later. I mentally took the note and went outside the shop. Being greeted by the warm wind, I looked over and saw Taehyung walking out of the chocolate shop. We then both walked back towards the car as he drags me towards somewhere that I call Heaven on earth.

“Oh my gosh! Stuffed toys!” I squealed and ran towards the nearest bear that I saw when I came. Stuffed toys have always been my addiction. I have been collecting big stuffed toys since I was little and being in a store where I can make my own one, I can’t even describe my happiness. “This is a new store I found this week.” Taehyung said smiling at the stuffed duck animal. “It looks like you.” I said while pointing at the duck. Laughing, I grabbed the duck and made him face me. He quickly made his lips form like the duck as I laugh hysterically earning a smack from him. “Stop it. I like lions. Lions suit me better.” He nodded at his own words before going to the place where we can actually make our own bears. He took a milky brown bear while I took a white bear. Stuffing it with cotton, and sewing with the necessary accessories actually it was just ribbons, we smiled at our finished work, paid and went out of the store with smiling faces.

Making the bears took time that it was almost dinner. He asked me if I want to go and eat dinner with him and I quickly nodded. I mean, who says no to food? Not me. He drove towards a restaurant and ordered us some food. We’re both exhausted so neither of us talked until the time we headed back home.

 

“Thank you for the day, Taehyung.” I said while tucking some strands of my hair behind my ear. “Thank you too Suji. I had a great time hanging out with you.” He said with a sincere smile. I turned around unlocking my door, as he waited for me to get in. Right after opening the door, he quickly called me again. “I forgot to give you these. Thank you once again!” He handed me a paper bag, smiled and ran towards the car not forgetting to say a quick goodbye.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

After freshening up, I went towards my bed and stared at the paper bag before opening it. There I found a rose and a box of milk chocolate. Blushing, I looked around the paper bag and saw a blue letter with my name on it. Curious at what is inside; I carefully took and opened it.

 

 

To MY Suji,

 

                I’m so happy that you agreed on helping me today. I had fun (though I know that I might have written this letter the day before but what the heck, with you, I’m always happy.)

 


Smiling as I read those words, I can’t help but feel my feelings for Taehyung grow more. I was not able to stop myself from crying as I finished reading the letter that I got from Taehyung. I don’t really know how to react on things like this so I ended up crying until I fell asleep.