Chapter 01: The Beginning

The Proposal

The tall, black haired Chinese Korean girl still can't believe that she is actually going to Lee Hong Ki's Fan Meeting in Singapore. 

*flashback*

"Oh God, why does he have to be so handsome?," said Ni Ra completely amused by her Lee Hong Ki's wallpaper on her iPhone 5

"Ni Ra! Omo. Can you believe this?!" Ri An shouted to Ni Ra

"Ya! Ri An! I think I could've gone deaf because of your shout!" she said to Ri An while rubbing her right ear.

"*giggles* I'm sorry. But here! Look! *handing over her phone to Ni Ra* Lee Hong Ki is coming to Singapore!!!", Ri An squealed.

click here for the promotional poster

"O M G." Ni Ra directly snatched Ri An's phone and her jaw dropped.

"IKR! You have to come to Singapore!! You can stay at my place if you want," said Ri An

"Oh boy. OMG it's only one more month from now. AHH what should I do? I have to ask my parents first.." Ni Ra said wearily

"Oh come on, I know they'll let you. I don't even think they can even say no to you!" Ri An .

"But still.. it's too sudden!" said Ni Ra

"Oh come one. You're very persuasive. I know you can convince them to allow you." said Ri An

"Fine.. I'll try. For Lee Hong Ki!!" Ni Ra replied eagerly

*end of flashback*

She giggled to herself thinking of how random that she is actually going to watch Lee Hong Ki. Then suddenly her phone rings.

"Yoboseyo Eomma (Hello in Korean for phone calls)" answered her to the phone call

"Ni Ra, are you in the airport already? Are you sure you can go alone?", asked her mother on the other end of the line.

"Yes eomma, I'm already walking towards the gate now.. Don't worry I'll be fine."

"Don't forget to text me as soon as you've arrived, okay?"

*Attention to all passengers of Singapore Airlines Flight SQ967, please board immediately to gate 2D.*

"Eomma, I think I'll have to hang up now. I'll text you don't worry. Love you." 

*end of phone call*

"Yes! My cousin is already waiting in the airport already now! She said that Lee Hong Ki is going to arriver 2 more hours in Singapore!!" " OMG for real!?" "Yes!! OMG I can't wait!!" she heard squeals from her back.

"Huh? Is this for real? Like THE Lee Hong Ki is actually going to arrive at the same time with me in Singapore..?" she thought to herself.Carrying on cabin luggage and her blue chanel bag, she then departed to Singapore. With thoughts of Lee Hong Ki in her head all the time.


Lee Hong Ki POV

*Attention passengers, you will arrive at Singapore in 2 hours time. Please do no leave your seat unless necessary and fasten your seat belt at all times.*

"Ah, my bu*t hurts. I'm tired of sitting already," Hong Ki muttered.

"Hyung, are you still asleep?" he asked to his manager

... no reply

"Great. I'll just ask for some more ice cream from the stewardees," he grinned

He pressed the button to call for the flight attendant.

Not long enough, the flight attendant approached him.

"Yes, may I help you sir?" asked her politely.

"Can I get one more ice cream please?" he winked.

"What flavor would you like, sir?" replied the flight attendtant with her cheek blushed.

"I want the chocolate flavour. Please make sure that it didn't melt because of your hotness." he flirted to the flight attendant.

"YA! Lee Hong Ki. watch your manner! I'm sorry for his irresponsible behaviour. One chocolate ice cream, please," his manager interrupted.

"Yes, sir." the flight attendant left with a bit of dissapointed look in her face because of the interruption.

"Lee Hong Ki, how many times should I remind you to stop flirting with the flight attendants?" his manager scolded him.

"But hyung, I'm bored, my bu*t hurts.. and the noona is very s*xy and pretty..." he pouted.

"Your pout isn't going to work on me, Hong Ki. I've been your manager for ages. Now, watch your manner or I may report this to sajangnim (The Director)." his manager reprimanded.

"Yes, hyung.." Hong Ki replied.