Letting Go/ a Promise

5 years of love

 N/A:I decided to put another chapter although it’s alright if you don’t like to read it!!!

It’s been 3 months since the confirmation of Baekhyun’s relationship has been revealed and slowly you are getting used to it.

It may sound funny but she is alright seeing the couple being lovey dovey in front of her though some part of heart hurt.

 

you and the rest of her group called Hurricane Love are at the back stage of Mnet countdown, and even she hearing fans screaming 백현 당신은 반역자!!! (Baekhyun, you are a traitor)

And you are not happy about it. She wants them to stop but even her felt that way and they are “fans” they made Idols what they are now.

you are you okay?” asked Ruhan their leader

“I’m fine” you smile.

“you know if…about Baek…”

“I’ll be fine and besides there was never us or will be” you answered.

you group know how she feel about Baekhyun and how she feels right now. But you hide those pain behind her famous smile and witty 4d charm.

“I can’t believe that Fans are like that? Why don’t they accept the fact that we are also human that have a capacity to fall in love” said Kris (not Kris of Exo) their group’s magnae.

“let them be, they don’t know the story” said Kaye.

After the Show…

you is walking down the hallway to get some hot coffee when she heard some sniffing, she followed the sound and found Baekhyun, crying at the corner.

“what are you doing here?” you asked and take a seat beside him.

“SunBae, I’m…”

“I know about what fans said… that you are a 배신자 (traitor)” Baekhyun nod.

“don’t listen to them okay, just do your thing. Let those pains pass you and the next thing you know they gone” you is smile at him.

“thank you SunBae”

you is going back to the dressing room when she bump to someone running and fell down.

“oh I’m sorry” said by the guy and help her stand.

“yah, Kim Taehyung watch where you’re going” said someone from behind.

“Taehyung…” you mumbled and looked at the orange hair guy.

“Noona, is that you?” asked a familiar face.

“TaeHyung??? Yah you kid” you headlocked the guy and laughed.

“you knew each other?” asked Rapmonster.

“oh annyong hasaeyo” you  released V and bowed at them

“nae, annyong hasaeyo SunBae…2,3 we are BangTan” they greeted you

“nae, I’m you from Hurricane Love” she greeted back.

“Noona, I don’t see you at stage” said V

“even I maybe they are lots of people that’s why” you smile.

“you know each one of us right?” Jin asked.

“yeah, but I don’t realize that TaeHyung is in your group, all I hear that there is named V” you she answered.

“ah maybe you are too busy SunBae” said Jimin.

“Noona, it’s been 5 years now, how are you?” asked TaeHyung.

“good, and you?” you asked

“good actually I’m 21 years old now” he said

“you are now 성인(adult)” you and ruffles his hair.

“we have to go now” announced BTS manager.

“nae Hyung” the boys answered and bowed to her but before V face her and give you a hug

“please don’t forget what you promised me 5 years ago” he whisper and left.