knockout

5 years of love

BaekHyun knows you for quite some time but she, you knows him for a long time. She knows Baekyun for almost 5 years and yet Baekhyun never knows.

FLASHBACK:

you is a transferred student from Japan, she is nervous and no one cares about her in her new school. She supposed to go to the English class but she got lost. She keeps looking around until she heard a beautiful voice that she never heard before.

She follow the voice and she end up standing in front of the door looking at the Man that she never seen so beautiful before, looking outside the window, singing while he is listening through his earphones.

you ‘ s heart beats so fast, that the time stops for her to breath. Maybe the guy sense someone is looking at him and he looks at her direction and smiles.

“you are here already” he smiles. you  should ask why he knows her then his classmates go inside to greet him. He see his classmates not her.

One time, you  friend is actually Baekhyun’s friend too. you  know his name from that friend and ask to introduced her to Baekhyun and that happened.

She hang-out with him and their friends that she thought that he will remember you but his not. you once call BaekHyun but he doesn’t recognized her, she tried to introduced again but she guess she is not recognizable by Baekhyun.

you decided the only way to noticed by him is to be like her, the girl he had crush on. She audition, she pass, she trained and debut.

you she thought that she will forget about him but she was wrong. She saw him again, this time as an Idol like her. This time he acknowledges her as a SUNBAE and not as a schoolmate and a friend.

They become closed so close that you thought that maybe this time, just this time he will return her love but reality hits and she knockout.

Baekhyun: you -ah what are you doing here?

Baekhyun once asked when he saw you at the rooftop of their company one night looking at the stars.

you: nothing just looking at the stars

Baekhyun: I never thought that this could happen.

you: happened what?

Baekhyun: to be an idol and having a relationship with Noona, you know when I was in high school I dreamed to be an idol and being a man besides Taeyeon.

you: I know that*mumbles*

Baekhyun: what?

you: nothing

Baekhyun: so did you dreamed about this will happen to you?

you: no, I only dreamed is him to noticed me.

Baekhyun: him?

you: yeah but I guess you’re not interested.

Baekhyun: tell me

you: I had this crush to someone when I was in high school, he is very good looking guy for me although my friends said that he is not. He sang well actually he is good at everything he does. I thought it just infatuations but I guess not. I tried myself to let him noticed me but nothing work. So I thought if I’m going to be famous just like his crush, he will noticed me but I thought it wrong again.

Baekhyun: why you didn’t confess to him before?

you : I tried but he once said that he is not interested to date at that time so I held it back.

Baekhyun: then said it to him now, he might now you already.

you : yes he did, he knows me already. We become friends and he recognized me but he already got her.

Baekhyun: his crush?

you : yes

Baekhyun: then why don’t you fight for him? Show him that you are worth for his love?

you : his girlfriend is a type of girl that had everything that I can live without one of those she had. I can see reason why he is in love with her. If I were a guy and ask me who I will choose eventually I will choose her. She is pretty, y, kind, lovely and many more. She had everything that every guys love for a girlfriend.

Baekhyun: well you have something too that every guy can’t resist, you have charms and only that guy will see that from you. Well I would that guy you love is pretty dense or let’s just say a big IDIOT, but I know you will find someone who will appreciate you. I must go TaeYeon is looking for me bye…

you: you are right…..you’re an IDIOT.