Hidden Motives Prt 1

Destined Downfall (HAITUS)

This month marks the busiest time for BG electronics, Christmas time.  All the corporations phones have been ringing off the hook from stores running out of products for the end of the year sales. BG would love to ship out more electronics for them, yet the supplies are little to none in the corporations many factories around Korea. This is the kind of day Sehun loved. Business is booming more than last year and it might raise to a 369 billion dollar revenue for him. Can you say big bucks?

“Sir, Happy Phones keeps calling for more bubble glee cellular phones after being declined for the 15th time today.” A tall somewhat lost looking man spoke behind his specs walking down the hall with Sehun in a suave red tux. “Do you want us to block their calls or personally drive to Busan and tell them we are out of stock?” The boss’ eyebrow rose but a pleased grin skipped onto his face.

“Well, Chanyeol...usually for businesses like that, you cut them off. BUT! I’m feeling pretty damn good today, get a flight ready for a nice trip to Busan tomorrow. A special visit to all these businesses on the way to Happy Phones would be nice wouldn’t it?” The boss buttoned his black suit with a proud nod in his decision and looked up to his new errand boy. “oh.” he slowed his pace making the new guy jump a bit at the sudden stop while he typed quickly on his Mini Bubble tablet.

“Yes Mr.Oh?” Sehun grinned big and tilted the top half of his body 45 degrees to the right looking behind the abnormally tall man to put his attention on the quite small man behind him taking the same notes on a pad of paper.

“Would you like to join me, Mr. Do?” He laughed gradually as he walked towards the shorter man.

“Hm?? and what kind of use would I be going to Busan with you?” with a sassy remark Sehun laughed a bit at the slight rejection. Then furrowed his brows annoyed by the man’s remark and quickly hit him in the back of the head.

“You say yes in the most gracious way possible Mr. Do. Remember that.” Sehun fixed his face back into his proud and excited look while he made his way down the hall. “I’ll see you in five hours, bring three days worth of clothes kay?” With  low growl holding the back of his head Kyungsoo answered the boss,

“As you wish,...” then he mumbled lightly, “…” For Sehun he is always used to a yes sir, there’s no such thing as no sir in his company since that’s just asking for an whooping. Even if he’s a well respected person of the electronic industry he won’t hesitate to raise a hand to his employees. What’s wrong with setting a little boundaries of who’s really in power?


 

So that evening Mr. Oh stole Mr. Do from his personal business for the next three days. The thought of being stuck with such a useless pig annoyed Kyungsoo to the point of socking this douche right in his face if he ever had a chance. In great disgust, he watched Sehun’s hand run up his thigh as the flight proceeded to Busan.

“Mr. Oh, I would love it if you touched yourself.” a grip on his thigh let him know, his hand is going wherever he pleased. The employee looked around the airplane at near by passengers hoping that someone some how could see what this man was doing to him. In a deep defeated sigh, Mr. Do removed his boss’ hand from his thigh. “You’re happily married. I’m happily engaged. Let’s not get over ourselves here..” What Kyungsoo spoke did not register in Sehun’s mind. He merely gazed at his lips while he spoke.

“ Does she even good?” He asked abruptly. “You can’t stay with someone who can’t even good you know.” And with that comment Kyungsoo reached up and pressed the stewardess button.

“You know very well  I’m a private person… If you wanted a good fling you should’ve just asked Luhan or Jongin.” The deaf man caressed Kyungsoo’s cheek as he dragged his lips against the innocent’s jawline up to his ear. Softly he whispered,

“I’ve had them so many times it’s getting boring… I want a challenge.” He chuckled a bit pulling away and looking out the window as the help finally arrived.

“Sir, what is it?” In a slight disturbed state he looked up to the woman and sighed.

“Can I get relocated to another seat?” With a confused look the worker scanned the space for free seats.

“I-I’m sorry but at this time we don’t have open seating um.. is there a problem?”

“There wouldn’t be a problem if I could move now.”

“I’ll trade.” a familiar voice called from two rows back. It was Luhan. Kyungsoo forgot this kid was on the trip as well with all the business cards. He shot up from his seat and looked determined to trade seats with Kyungsoo.

“ahem, well if you’d like..” she started awkwardly. “..you should trade with this fine gentleman.” Rolling his eyes, Mr. Do got his things and moved back to Luhan’s seat.

“That idiot…” He mumbled hugging his bag looking down then a friendly rather big hand came down and patted his head.

“Don’t worry Soo. You’re bunked with me at the hotel.” In a sigh of relief Kyungsoo rested his head against Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Thank go--” he blinked widely as he noticed through the cracks of the seats Luhan’s head bobbing up and down on Sehun’s lap behind a laptop bag. “Ugh, that’s nasty as …” he groaned burying his face in his only friend’s shoulder who looked to him in a confused manner but shrugged it off since he had no idea what the tiny one was mumbling to himself.

“Hey, Soo. Just relax and go to sleep okay? We got two more hours on this ride.” Nodding his head he kept himself curled close to his friend not wanting to accidentally see what he saw again. It was so unsettling to know such a successful and rather well off guy could still want more. Kyungsoo was dumbfounded as well by how easily he wrapped jongin and luhan around his finger. They’ve only been at this company for three months and both have spend two thirds of it ing around with their boss. There’s got to be some logical reason behind all of this, Kyungsoo thought. Chanyeol moved a bit as he saw Luhan running for the restroom holding his mouth in a sickening expression. “Soo, you’re gonna have to get off me for a moment.” With his thoughts cut off by the sudden deep voice, he immediately sat up and let Yeol exit to follow in pursuit of Luhan with a worried expression. Soo watched as the two darted to the farthest bathroom facility. While on Sehun’s side of the plane he relaxed wiping the reminisce of his seeds off his behind the laptop bag. He had this, ‘I got an idea’, smirk on his face when he slipped his Samsung Galaxy Note 3 out and opened the video app.

“Maybe he’ll reconsider.” he jokingly whispered as he videotaped himself his shaft while ally biting his lip looking at the camera mouthing, ‘ I want you’, to the screen. After ending his mini o, he attached it to a text message to Kyungsoo and simply typed in, ‘I +U’, and sent it. The small tried going back to dozing off as his friend suggested but he was once more interrupted by someone. Buzzing non stop in his pocket he unwantedly unlocked his phone to look at the message not paying mind who the sender was.  With yet another groan he opened the video message to Sehun masterbating. Horrified by what he’s seen he furiously texted back, ‘ I can take you to court for harassment.’ Sehun looked back to see his reaction to the video and laughed to himself. Once he received Kyungsoo’s message he nonchalantly texted back, ‘Then I’ll have to show the court intimate pictures of you and Chanyeol in company bathroom’. As the text was received from Sehun to Kyungsoo he stood up angrily and marched over to where Luhan’s seat laid vacant.

“I’ve told you time and time again, nothing happened in that bathroom. He was drunk and stupid and I was helping him with his zipper.” He growled in his low tone. The boss tilted his employee’s chin up with a smirk.

“But since I have photographic proof of the scene and this picture looks pretty suggestive, you both can lose your jobs in a heartbeat and I will get out of court unsentenced.”  Kyungsoo had to bite his tongue at such comment. This jerk was powerful enough to ruin his life if he really wanted to. Not to mention he’s ruin his best friend’s life as well and he never wants to be the reason why his friend suffers. He wrapped his hand around his boss’ neck and spoke,

“You’re so lucky I can’t wring your neck right now…” Pushing Sehun’s hand off of him, he turned and headed back to his seat, now too pissed to even get a cat nap. “I’ll destroy that bastard...Just you wait…”


===============================================

Author Rant: ORZ sorry for the late update guys! BUT HERE IT IS!

I'll try being more punctual with my work next time please bare with me

 

STAY TUNED!!