EP 1 [Part I]

Chorong & Bomi SHOWTIME !
{{
 EP 1 [PART 1]

}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

 

Chorong and Bomi stood awkwardly in front of the camera. They stared confused at the camera and let out a small chuckle before finally burst out in laughter. Accidentaly make the cameramen and the other staffs also laughed at their behavior.

What are they doing?

The PD make a sign for both of them to introduce them selves. Chorong and Bomi took a quick glance to the PD and both of them nodded in understood. Chorong and Bomi cleared their throat as their began to talk non-sense. 

“Are we start filming now? Ah I’m nervous! I can’t believe it.” Chorong laughing cutely while Bomi just grinning in front of the camera. 

“Ah, eonni! Stop laughing! You are embarassing. I don’t know what to do!” Bomi slap Chorong’s arm as the older stopped laughing.

What’s with this two? Began talking non-sense ..

“Please introduce yourself to the viewers first.” The PD said as they started to chuckle, nodded, and let out an ‘ahh’ sounds.

Seriously kids, so what’s the meaning of the nodd you did earlier?

Chorong and Bomi finally bowed in front of the camera. They waved at the camera before finally introduce them selves.

“Annyeonghaseo, Apinkeu leader, Park Chorong imnida.” Chorong bowed once again as she smiled cutely.

“Annyeonghaseo, Apinkeu mood maker, Yoon Bomi imnida.” Bomi bowed then started to laughing as she receive a weird look from Chorong.

This two ..

Bomi looked at the cameramen as she gave a weird look at him. “What should we do next? Keep talking?” Bomi asked and the cameramen just nodded.

“You have twenty minutes to promote your groups or congratulations your new reality shows.” The PD said again as they both nodded and started smiling.

Yesss, smiling is good for you health kids. But not too much ..

“Ne, Apink had made a comeback this year. With Pink Blossom our 4th mini album, and Mr.Chu as the tittle on stage. With the same concept, cute and fresh. We hope our fans will gonna love our comeback this time and keep supporting us.” Chorong smiled towards the camera and make a heart sign.

“Ne, then.. Now, as you guys see. We were filming a reality shows called ‘ChoMi Showtime’. Or it better called ‘Chorong & Bomi Showtime’. I know you guys will look forward it, right? Even I don’t know what the reality shows is this yet, I think it would be fun since we are the guest. It will be aired on June, 28 at SBS channel.” Bomi doing aegyo and make the cameramen blush.

“So, for congratulate our comeback and our reality shows. Let’s us give the viewers a formal bowed.” Chorong said. And both of them do the formal bowed.

For our viewers, gamsahabnida ..

When they finished, and back to standing normally in front of the camera, the PD called. Chorong and Bomi approach the PD as they kept talking and guessing what will happen next. The PD finally said that they will moving into their new house thirty minutes later. So the PD said that they could prepare their things that they want to take along to the new house.

Apink’s dorm will revealed as soon as possible!

Chorong took a peek inside. She grinned as she stared at Bomi with a worried look. “I don’t know if we should let the cameramen in. Because the dorm is in messy.” Chorong whisper to Bomi, but can also heard by the cameramen. Bomi let out a shocked expression as the cameramen just chuckle.

We can heard it, though .. Chorong-ah ~

Chorong and Bomi finally stepped inside. Still let the cameramen came in and filming their dorm like cage. They both started to running around the house. Since the other members are not in dorm yet, so just two of them who were in the dorm.

          Since they busy and forgot about their reality shows ..

“O-o-oh! It’s our privacy. So, you can wait outside. Just a while.” Bomi push the cameramen out of their bedroom.

“Gidalyeo!” Bomi make a cute face as she quickly slam the door closed cause hearing Chorong yelled from inside.

 So, we decided to stop filming for a while ~

***

After twelve minutes of waiting, finally we started filming again!

Chorong and Bomi now already inside the car. They have a self-cam camera, because the cameramen can not filming if the car was already road. The PD said if the car will bounce and bounce and bounce, so it will be difficult to the cameramen for filming them.

Chorong and Bomi waved at the camera happily. They started smiled and laughing. Not really know what they want to say, just filled with laughter. Chorong look at her appearance in the camera, while Bomi busy doing her aegyo in front of the camera.

Chorong gave Bomi a weird look before finally said. “Bomi-ah, let’s do some same pose.” Bomi nodded and started pouted cutely. Chorong followed, and after that they laughing together.

Aigoo ~ Look at this separate twins.

Until Bomi do the pose when she sticking her tongue out, Chorong glared at her. “Not that!” Chorong warned her. Make Bomi burst in laughter in a sec.

“Ah, waeyo ..? Isn’t it cute?” She said and looked at Chorong. Until a fist which came out of nowhere in front of her make her completely quite.

Poor for the short tongue leader ~

***

Chorong and Bomi fall in a deep sleep. The car slowly turned left and entering the gate of their new house. Snoring sound was heard and echoed throughout inside the car. Make the staff, the cameramen, and even the PD could only hold their laughter looking at the two sleepy girl.

Zzzzz ..

The car finally stopped. Bomi was the first one to wake up after realized her shoulders was being tapped by the staff. She rubbed her eyes and looked straight at the camera with a frown. Really look like a little kid. She nodded as the PD told her to wake Chorong up. Without further ado, she began tickling Chorong’s neck and the latter groaned loudly.

Chorong woke up with a red eyes. She stared at Bomi with an annoyed face. Then glancing around when she felt that they already arrived.

Already wake up?

They were still half asleep when the PD and the staff told them to get out from the car. Still can’t completely wake up as they leaned their back against the car. Slowly getting awake when they heard some voice yelling. “They are here!”

Chorong and Bomi completely awaken. They looked in front with widen eyes. “BtoB? Why they are here?”

We are sorry we couldn’t tell you now kids..

 

 


 

Hope you guys like it and looking forward to the next update.

Please do subscribe,vote, and comment. Sorry for bad garmmars and enjoy ~

 

김윤아 ♡

 

ilovpocky93 || summer