Past, Present and Future

Wedding

She looked deep into the mirror. Her eyes, nose, lips and other facial features. She looks different now. But how different? Different in the way where they look extra glowing for this day of her life. 

As she was observing the changes done to her face, she felt a tug on her hair. Her chestnut brown hair is being braided neatly with little flowers stuck to them. Her hair, yes her hair. That feature of her which changed the most.

Oppa, look! My hair has grown a little longer. Am I a girl to you now?

Ssul, your hair is still short. It only touches your shoulder. Anyways, you have always been a girl to me, little sister. With that her Oppa ran towards his friends with his favourite football in his hands.

Little sister. That's all she has mean to him. 

She stood by the school gate looking so forlornly. When will her Oppa look at her the way she has been looking at him? Deep in her heart, she does want to be as pretty as the other girls in school too. Was her height that an obstacle? Was being so white a discrimination? Or was the ability to be as feminine as Yuri a hindrance?

Minho Oppa, can you accompany me to the ice cream stall before we head to the field? That gentle voice broke away her sad thoughts. It was none other than Yuri, the girl of her Oppa's dreams. That bubbly princess-like head cheerleader of their school. A match made in heaven between a cheerleader and a football captain? Cliche isn't it? But when was it not that way?

Your hair is so smooth and volumous, my dear. You're so lucky to have such beautiful hair. Said the voice behind her. Sulli looked up and smiled at the reflection of the hair stylist. 

If only you knew how it was before. I guess puberty took control of it all. Sulli responded with a smile. It has been 10 years already since she became a proud owner of such hair. Being 25 years old has taken its toll on her appearance. What she looked like when she was younger is different from how she is now all thanks to her hair. 

Omma, why doesn't my hair grow as long as the other girls? Why is it so hard to have such beautiful hair like Yuri? That question was a like a rountine one each time Sulli looked into the mirror as her mom does her hair. 

There is always a reason for everything. Of all girls, why was sweet Sulli encountering problems with her hair. When she was a little girl, it was difficult to explain her situation to her. But as she grew up, her family knew that someday she had to know why she was different.

Ssul, aren't you tired of asking the same old question? Your hair is growing a little longer now, isn't it? Her older brother would answer on behalf of their mother. Sunggyu had always adored his younger sister and would do his best to protect her in anyway. Furthermore with her condition, Sulli needs a strong back up. 

But Minho Oppa still says it's short.

Why does his opinions matter in how you look, Ssul? You're always beautiful to us. That's all that matters. Even Jiyoung has short hair like you. Truthfully, Sunggyu was hurt to see how his sister depended so much on Minho on how she looks. He acknowledged her liking for that boy but as an older brother, he only wanted to see his sister happy. If only there was someone who could replace that Minho and make her happy.

Jiyoung cut her hair for my sake but it has started to grow longer already. And with that, the conversation ended. No amount of words could comfort Sulli when she talks about girls her age. Her best friend, Jiyoung, would do just anything so that Sulli will not feel left out. She knew what Sulli was going through and she was just like a member who mattered a lot about Sulli.

Ssul, oh my! You look so gorgeous today! That guy is so lucky to have such a perfect lady by his side. Jiyoung exclaimed as she entered the room while holding onto that piece very important piece of gown. You'll be the envy of all women out there and I'll be so proud to call you my best friend sister!

Jiyoung...you've always been a dear sister to me! Besides, I should be the one feeling proud. You always here by my side! What will I do without you? Sulli stood up and embrace Jiyoung tightly.

Alright, please no waterworks here, Sulli. I'll have to re-do your make-up if you cry again, sweetie. The make up artist did a little touch up around the eyes.

Those eyes never lied. It was that one particular feature which tells others how Sulli really feels at some point of time. They will tell her sorrow, her joy or her anger. 

Ssul, don't tell me you cried again? The past is past. Once you step out there in an hour or so, you'll facing a new breath of present and the soon future. Jiyoung carressed Sulli's cheeks.

The past is past? Everyone knows that it is not easy to forget the past especially when it concerns your crush. 

Sulli carefully stood up and walked towards her wedding gown. She could easily count the number of dresses she wore when she was younger. She mostly wore jeans back then. Even if her blouses were feminine, she had that tomboyish image reflected in her. But she didn't mind. It was because of her short hair. 

Minho Oppa! My aunt bought me a dress. How do I look? Am I pretty? When she got that dress for her 15th birthday, she immediately wore it and thought that she should show to her Minho Oppa. Her family loved the way she looked in the dress and even Jiyoung felt that she never looked more beautiful in a dress.

Seriously, Ssul... Why are you in a dress? It doesn't suit you. Your hair barely touches your waist and you look too tall in a dress. It stops above your knee, don't you feel embarrassed?

She looked at herself from top to toe. According to her aunt, young girls should be wearing such dresses. And being tall is an advantage as she will be able to show off her good-looking legs.

But why when Yuri wears such dresses or mini-skirts, you say that she's pretty? Sulli felt tears welling up her eyes.

That's because, she is pretty. Whatever she wears makes her stands out. You should have longer hair or probably do something to make yourself pretty, Ssul. You look average.

Sunggyu who was watching from afar couldn't stand it anymore and immediately stormed towards Minho. My sister looks average? Who do you think you are to say that to a girl, Minho? Especially my sister! Take back those words or I swear, you'll never be able to play soccer again! Sometimes, I wish you don't matter that much to her.

Sunggyu pulled Sulli into a tight hug and brought her far away from Minho. Ssul, will this be your last time asking Minho for his opinions on how you look? Doesn't it hurt you?

Oppa, people think I'm shameless to fall for him but it's only him I need in my life. Since we were young, he is all I see. I know where I stand Oppa and I won't give up.

People who are close to Sulli will note that she does not give up so easily. She is a bright child and gets what she wants easily though she does not ask for it. But she only asks for one thing and that is for Minho to look at her as a woman just for once. 

The wedding gown is so beautiful. It is so grand. The lace, diamonds and flair bottom design. It fits her so perfectly; highlighting her height and slim figure. She worked hard to look this beautiful and nothing is going to stand her in her way, will it?

Jiyoung and the other bridesmaid helped her into her gown and shoes. She looked into the mirror once more. Majestic is the word can describes her perfectly.

She turned around and smiled at the ladies. 

I can never thank all of you enough for making me look so beautiful today. I am truly grateful and appreciative towards your hardwork.

Sulli, your parents will be so proud to see you like this now. A fully grown young lady who is prepared to embark on such precious moment in her life. Said the make up artist.

Yeah, if only her parents were still alive to see this day coming but God loved them more than her though. She was sure they were watching her and her older brother from above. 

Ssul, you've always been beautiful! It's just that you didn't notice it for yourself. Said Jiyoung as she adjusted the ribbon around Sulli's waist. It's true to the fact that Sulli never appreciated her looks when she was younger till she met the guy who proposed to her on her birthday. 

It was the graduation period and everyone was so excited to attend the graduation party. It was prom back in high school, which she never attended. But this time, she was still hoping for Minho to take her as his date. There was no harm in hoping, right?

She was 20 already. Surely he would notice the changes in her. No matter how hurt she was with Minho, he knew how to make her smile again. She was always forgiving and her heart just could not stand seeing Minho looking so sad when apoligising to her for his harsh words. They both grew together and knew each other very well enough. But do they? Or was it only one of them who understood the other party very well? 

Her hair length was slightly off her shoulders and this time, Jiyoung and Sunggyu helped picked the dress for her. With or without a date, Sunggyu ensured that his sister will attend the graduation party. She has completed her university years and if she does not attend this party, when she will ever get the chance to do so? She will not see how the other girls look like compared to her. And she will never learn to look at other guys besides Minho. 

Sulli was hesitant to ask Minho to be her date knowing that Yuri is his priority. Which of course true enough, the duo had always paired together. 

Yuri, will you be my date for the party?

You don't even need to ask Oppa. I've always wanted to be your date.

Sulli witnessed the entire thing not forgetting how Yuri pulled Minho in for a passionate kiss upon realising Sulli's presence. Nobody expect Minho is that dumb to notice Sulli's feelings for Minho. 

What was I even thinking? Obviously, Minho Oppa and Yuri will be together! She walked away, ignoring the tears trickling down her cheeks.

When we are too busy looking at other people and hoping for their love, we fail to acknowledge the presence of others who are looking at us.

In Sulli's case, there was always this boy who knew Sulli more than she knew herself. He had watched her since high school and came to know about her secretly. He was none other than Kim Myungsoo, the well-known guitarist of the school band. 

He had been interested in Sulli from the day Sunggyu brought her into the band room. She was introduced to all the members and no one could deny their feelings for her. Not that she was Sunggyu's sister but the way she presented herself and behaved in such mannerism was her charm which she failed to notice. 

Sulli let out a sigh. Was it late to regret? She reflected on how she was when she was younger. She does not need any Minho to tell her how she should look like. She does not need any Yuri to rub salt into her wounds. Why did it take her 20 years to realise whatever she needed was just around her? She tried to tell herself upteen times that this is what she has been waiting for. The guy she needs in her life will be waiting for her at the altar. There is no turning back or even space for any more feelings for Minho. 

It is now or never. It is either she lives the remaining moments of her life with someone who loves her or live it as a loner. 

She felt warmth on her bare shoulders. She looked towards the figure and smiled as widely as possible.

Ladies, could you leave me and Jiyoung with this doll here for a moment? Sunggyu cupped his sister's face and looked at the bridesmaids and stylists. They all understood what he meant. 

No matter how hard she tried, Sunggyu was never fooled by her eyes. He knew somehow Sulli still had feelings for Minho. That past 5 years was like a mini war between Sulli and herself just to forget Minho and accept. He had witnessed how Sulli ended up being in Myungsoo's arms when he brought her home. The entire band witness how Myungsoo's love blossomed for ignorant Sulli and how Sulli learnt to love Myungsoo.

When their parents left them harshly due to a car accident, Sunggyu took on the role of being her parents and brother at the same time. Sulli was not a troublesome sister or child to bring up. It just took patience to help bring out the confidence in her. 

Sulli studied her brother's face. She knew he was trying to think of the best words to say to her. They both knew each other well but it was best to hear what he wanted to say directly from his mouth rather than through those small eyes of his.

Just say it Oppa. What's wrong? Do I not look ok? Sulli knew he was sensitive when she talked about her looks.

Ssul, please don't get started. You look like a doll, my dear sister. You're too beautiful for me to marry off to Myungsoo. He better treat you right. 

Sunggyu enveloped his sister into a tight embrace and felt that he did not want to ever let her go. Omma, Appa I hope I have done you proud as a son. Our little Sulli will soon be a married woman. Please look after her and ensure that her days are always filled with happiness and not tears. Sunggyu thought to himself.

Oppa, I'm sure our parents are proud of you. Without you, I'll be hopeless though I have Jiyoung. Sulli knew exactly how Sunggyu was feeling.

Jiyoung and Sunggyu felt that Sulli had indeed moved on from Minho. She speaks full of intelligence but with a pinch of extra care for those around her. Not that she never cared for those around her but this time, it sounded like a different person. But she is good at hiding all her emotions now.

Ssul, I'm know that it's wrong of me to say this but... Sunggyu straightened up and look at her in the eyes should you feel like backing out and pulling off the wedding, we all understand. Even Myungsoo knows how you feel. He's not forcing you into anything. 

Oppa, I want to spend my days peacefully and making everyone else happy. Trust me. Let's do it this way. 

But you won't be happy Ssul. It hurts, doesn't it? Jiyoung sat by her side on the couch.

If everyone I love is happy, I will be too. Don't worry. Sulli gave her best eye smile and reassured her brother and best friend.

I'll leave you two here before the ceremony starts. If I stay here longer, I'll only think of cancelling the wedding. Ssul, here's a lemon candy from Sungjong to cheer you up. Sunggyu could not stand the atmosphere in the room. It felt so wrong. 

Please convey my thanks and love to Sungjong Oppa and the other Oppas. Sulli hugged her brother for the last time before he walked out of the room. 

Sulli looked at Jiyoung and then stared at the lemon candy. 

Do you want to talk about it, Ssul? We still have time. Jiyoung urged her to speak.

I don't know what's this feeling called, Jiyoung? Why do I still think of him? Why? I survived the past 5 years fighting my feelings for him but why did it have to occur now?

It was simple. She still loved him.

Sulli and Jiyoung arrived at the party hall looking so beautifully. They were awed by how their dorm hall was amazingly decorated. It is too bad that they do not have any dates but who said you cannot have fun without a date? 

The refreshment table was filled with colourful cupcakes and alcohol and fruit punch. The ceiling had a disco ball and the on the stage, Sulli saw her brother's band preparing for their first song. 

But somewhere when the girls were socialising, news spread that Yuri and Minho were not coming to the party together. Couples quarrel, they say. Sulli tried to ignore whatever she heard about Minho. She even conversed well with Myungsoo and Sungyeol when they approached her. She never talked so much with them before but she was so comfortable with them. She laughed at woohyun's greasiness when he invited her to dance with him. Jiyoung also had fun joking around with Hoya who was always so silent. That night, Sunggyu saw a different side to Sulli. She was enjoying herself. He tried to stay far from her to give her space with friends of her batch. Even Dongwoo said Hyung, Ssul looks so much brighter today. She seems to have gotten closer with Myungsoo to dance with him.

He saw his sister swaying away in Myungsoo's embrace. It felt a little right though. Just then, a commotion happened.

The crowd heard shouts and Yuri was seen stomping into the hall towards Sulli. Everyone was shocked when she pulled Sulli away from Myungsoo. Despite that Myungsoo was still able to pull Sulli behind him and kept her safe.

You're really something eh, Sulli? I wonder what's so great about you that you even dare appear here!

Shut up Yuri! Myungsoo clenched his fist. Sunggyu stepped forward and stood in front of Myungsoo.

What wrong has my sister done to you that you have to harress her this way?

She couldn't get Minho and now she's with Myungsoo. Isn't your sister such a ? Throwing herself at anyone who just cares about her?

Sulli is an angel! Just get lost! Where's your Minho anyways? Jiyoung pushed Yuri aside.

The situation was getting more intensed. Sulli did not know how to react. She could only feel the warmth and protection from Myungsoo's embrace. Her brother's friends were all there to defend her against Yuri. She saw how Woohyun and Sungjong stood close to her and cover he ears from what Yuri had to say. She saw Hoya holding onto Jiyoung incase she punched Yuri and how Sungyeol and Dongwoo were cooling Sunggyu down. They were all here for her and had never once left her.

Just then Minho came stumbling into the hall.

Stop it Yuri! She doesn't have anything to do with this! I just want a clean break with you! That's all. Let's talk somewhere else. 

No! You're breaking up with me because of her right? You have feelings for Sulli, right? Just because I hugged Jonghyun, it doesn't mean I like him. Don't leave me for her! Yuri was already in tears.

How many times must I tell you that it will never be her?

It was such a pathetic quarrel but Yuri had to make it dramatic and drag Sulli into the picture. It made everyone laugh at how Minho brought Yuri away. He did not even apologise to Sulli or anyone for the commotion. But it left Sulli slightly shaken. It'll never be me? Minho's words repeated in her mind.

Sunggyu ruffled his hair and hugged Sulli to comfort her. Don't worry, Oppa. I'm fine. Let's just forget about it ok? She then pulled Myungsoo back to the dance floor.

Myungsoo saw the sorrow in her eyes. Do you need to get away for awhile? She nodded and walked out of the hall. But he still followed her knowing that she would be crying and that the irritating couple would still be out there sorting this out.

Not far from the ladies, Sulli heard some unexpected words from Minho. She recognised his voice and knew he was comforting Yuri. Curiosity engulfed her as she walked closer without making her presence known.

Yuri, it'll never be Sulli. She's nothing to me. Just a little sister or childhood friend. I have no feelings at all for her. Besides, she's not as pretty or as cool as you. You have seen her when she was young. She has such ridiculous hairstyle and has been tagging after me. She's the one who likes me but I have no feelings for her. Don't ruin that pretty face of yours crying over a nobody like Sulli. 

Sulli could not bear it any longer. A nobody? Ridiculous? That did not sound like the nice Minho she grew up with. He sounded like a stranger. She has stopped tagging after him since high school. Why did he have to be so cruel? She let tears flow down. Surprisingly, she sensed someone covering her ears and pulling her away. It was Myungsoo.

Please Sulli. Oppa doesn't want you to hear anymore of what they have to say. Please forget him and look at me instead. Myungsoo hugged Sulli so tight, allowing her to cry in his embrace and wetting his suit. 

That was the last straw for Sulli. How could Minho say all those words in just one breath and did not feel a slight pinch of regret? Did he even think that Sulli would not hear what he would say?

Myungsoo felt Sulli becoming heavier. What was happening? He shook her body but she was not responding. Sulli? Sulli? Wake up? What's wrong? Oh no! He shouted for help and thankfully people heard him. 

It pained him to see Sulli being brought away in the ambulance. Sunggyu was with her while the others carpooled to the hospital. Before leaving, he managed to pull Minho by the collar and punched him hard. She heard what you said, bastard! He left Minho regretting whatever that had just happened before his eyes. 

Unknown to the gang, Minho's hands were shivering. He was even crying. Why did Sulli even have to hear what he said? Why was he so stupid not to fight for Sulli? If only he had given up on Yuri at an early stage. Blackmail. That's what she was doing. Minho plucked his courage and drove to the hospital. He had to find out what was happening to Sulli. Please be safe. I'm sorry, Sulli. Please forgive Oppa! I didn't mean for it to happen! You'll forgive me like always, right?

Sulli had suffered a relapse. She was too emotional and the sickness took over her. She had to be hospitalised for long. Sunggyu was so worried about her. He did not know what to do. As the doctor was talking, he got so clueless and dropped to the ground only asking if Sulli will wake up. Thank God Myungsoo and Jiyoung were around to stay by his and Sulli's side. 

Minho saw the gang and rushed to Sunggyu. Hyung! Sunggyu hyung! Trust me! I didn't know Sulli will overhear what I said! What happened to Sulli? Tell me, hyung. Please, I'm sorry!

We have forgiven you to many times, Minho. Get away from my sight! My Sulli may not wake up thanks to you. 

Minho was still in a daze. Not wake up? He beg Sunggyu and went down on his knees. But Sunggyu was too hurt to even look at him. Jiyoung only cried in Hoya's arms. Minho wanted to know so badly. He looked to Myungsoo.

You want to know why her hair doesn't grow as long as other girls that fast? Do you know why Sulli is never as sporty as other girls? Do you know why Sulli has so little confidence in herself? Do you why you mattered so much to her?

It's because she had cancer since young! Her life is so precious and you just had to destroy it, you idiot! Sulli has been so sick but her love for you was even greater than her love for herself.

She just encoutered a relapse and might not be able to wake up! Myungsoo kept on pushing Minho and pulled him by the collar.

Dongwoo and Woohyun and to stop him. Minho looked so pathetic. They could see that he was hurting too. He was crying so badly. They wondered if there was something he was hiding from them.

Once all was a little calmer, Jiyoung sat beside Minho and talked to him gently. Sulli was supposedly to have recovered when she was 15 years old. She no longer needed treatment. She was cured from cancer. That is why if you had noticed, her white skin gained a little more colour and her hair started to grow. She was so happy when she didn't have to undergo chemo. She had always loved you Minho. It was only tonight when she was learning to accept who she was and minggle around with the others. I'm sure Sunggyu Oppa was just too worried about Sulli. The siblings have only each other left, Minho Oppa. I suggest you leave it to time to heal things. 

Minho was distraught. He did not want to go home. He felt so wrong!

Sulli pulled out a few pieces of tissue from the box and dabbed her tears away. It was only today she learned that Minho had also stayed by her side when she was hospitalised that night. She learned many more things about what Minho did for her 5 years ago. 5 years ago, she closed her heart from Minho but 5 yeards ago, Minho was amending the broken spots in their hearts. In those 5 years, she recovered not only from her relapse but also from a heartbreak.

Why did he have to get close to her after hurting her?

Why are you telling me all this now, Jiyoung? It won't affect me, you know. Minho Oppa shall be forgotten. You have to help me. 

Ssul, we are all sorry. We tried telling you but seeing how adamant you were to fight off your feelings, Sunggyu Oppa felt that it was right to let you learn to forget him. We are know that you've always had a soft spot for him. 

Sulli knew that Sunggyu did his best for her. He did not want her to hurt further. They helped her forget Minho because that was what she wanted. It was what she wanted and they didn't do anything wrong. 

Soom enough, the door was opened and it was indeed time for the ceremony to start. Sulli hugged Jiyoung tighly and walked towards Sunggyu with her head held high. She smiled warmly at her brother. Sunggyu sensed that she learned everything about that night but she was fighting off the feeling. He offered his arm and kissed her forehead. You're always my baby, Ssul. I'll always be here for you should anything happens. 

Oppa, please. You're the best brother I could ever have. This is my path of life. I chose it. This is how I want it to be. I hate to see you cry over me. 

But I'll still regret, Ssul. You should be happy. 

And I am.

With that, the door opened ajar and the crowd started standing to welcome the bride. The music started playing and she took the initiative to pull her brother onto the red carpet. Sunggyu did not want to move forward. To him, there was still time for Sulli to turn back and pull off the wedding. He sensed Minho could be somewhere near here feeling depressed over what was going to happen once Sulli said 'I do'. 

Sulli smiled shyly as she looked ahead at Myungsoo. Myungsoo Oppa has always been by my side. He protected me as much as how Oppa did. He loves me dearly and understands me so well. I should at least repay his kindness and learn to love him too. He' looks so charming in that suit just like how he was 5 years ago during the party. Myungsoo Oppa, thank you for being there for me. 

Jiyoungie, what will I do without you? You cut your hair for my sake. You skipped school to be with me and even missed P.E to keep me accompanied in the sick bay. You had to missed out on a lot of things you could have enjoyed like other girls. I'm so happy to see that you have Hoya Oppa by your side. You both make a good couple.

Dongwoo Oppa, Woonhyun Oppa, Sungyeol Oppa and Sungjong Oppa, please take care of Sunggyu Oppa and make sure he gets a girl. All of you should get yourselves a girl each. You're all good men. 

She looked at each and every of those people she mentioned in her prayer. This is the moment they have all beem waiting for. She eventually reached Myungsoo's side. But before he could hold her hand, Sunggyu embraced her tightly and kissed her forehead again. He was crying while whispering again There's still time. She knew what he meant. 

Those who did not understand smiled at the thought that Sunggyu was just being protective to be apart from his sister. 

You look gorgeous, baby. Hyung is right, Ssul. There's still time to reject me.

But why would I do that, Oppa? I have learnt to love you. I do love you, Oppa.

While the pastor was reciting the words, the couple were still whispering to each other.

But not as much as him, right? Ssul, I understand fulling. Trust me. You have my back should you wish to walk away.

Are you pushing me away like him? Myungsoo let out a heavy sigh. Sulli was stubborn. She pretended to misinterpret what he meant. 

I have always loved you. And he does love you too. He found out who was the one who tempered with your parents' car. He found the culprit but was blackmailed in return. He didn't mean what he said that night when you overheard him. He had his reasons. But it just boils down to the fact that he was protecting you from Yuri.

Stop it, Oppa. Please. Don't ruin this moment for me. For us. Myungsoo sensed a sniffle. He shall not press further. But he knew Sulli still loves Minho especially after learning what he had done for her. 

And now, I shall ask the people if anyone is to object to this wedding? Sulli was surprised. She looked to the pastor. Why would he ask that? But he only winked at the pretty bride. I shall ask again, anyone objecting to this wedding? 

Just then, someone shouted from the far end of the aisle. I strongly object to this wedding!

Myungsoo and the gang heaved a sigh of relief. What took him so long? Sulli felt her tears dropped. It was that voice. He was here. He objected to the wedding!

She didn't want to turn around and said I oppose that objection. Please carry on.

Ssul, let's not push further. Myungsoo grabbed her shoulders and made her turn to look at the owner of the voice.

It was indeed Minho. The crowd watched in amazement. There were whispering among themselves. Who was this guy?

Ssul, please. Please don't carry on with this wedding. I'm so sorry for all the times that I had hurt you. No amount of words can take away the hurt but I promise you that I have changed. I've always loved you but was to coward to fight on.

Sulli shook her head and looked at Sunggyu. She was hoping her brother would do something about it but he only mouthed an apology. The gang were smiling warmly. Even Myungsoo took away her bouquet and guided her towards the walking Minho. She tried to stop in her tracks but there was a thread pulling her closer to Minho.

Ssul, I shall even go on my knees to seek your forgiveness. Please let me love you instead. My beautfiul Sulli. I apologise the past, the present and the future should I hurt you again when we're together. But I swear in the presence in this church that I shall never do anything to hurt you.

Myungsoo, Sulli and Minho eventually stopped in front of one another. Minho reached out for Sulli's hand. He saw that she still held Myungsoo's hand tight but eventually softened her hold when he placed her hand in Minho's. And with that, he pulled her into an extremely tight hug. He was never going to let go of her embrace or her hold. He was never going to hurt her. Ever again. 

Seeing that Sulli was safe in Minho's hug, Myungsoo and the gang shouted with happiness and cheered on the couple. They all stepped forward and cheered on for Minho to ask Sulli what he wanted to hear from her. Sulli was recovering from her shock and anger. She slowly returned his hug and inhaled his scent. Her body felt just right in his embrace. But she felt him pulling away. He was now kneeling down before her.

Sulli, my dear Sulli, will you forgive me?

She nodded. As always, she would forgive him.

Ssul, do you still love me?

She nodded slowly.

Choi Sulli, will do the honours of being my wife? My life partner? The mother of our children?

Sulli looked at Sunggyu, Jiyoung and eventually Myungsoo. She felt bad for Myungsoo but he nodded his head and smiled at her with his signature smile.

This time she said, Yes, Minho Oppa.

Minho stood and embraced her again. He spun her around slowly before bringing her down.

He looked into her eyes. Saranghaeyo Sulli-ya.

And with that he kissed her gently before making it a passionate one; expressing his love, longing and apologies for hurting her.