Interview with the Nine Girls

Trials of the Three

Interviewer (me): Hello to the nine of you! ^^ All of you look extremely pretty as usual, especially Sooyoung~ <3 And Taeyeon, you’re cuter than ever! <3

 

Sooyoung: Thanks for the compliment; I already know I’m the prettiest! *Flips her hair cause she’s that awesome*

 

Taeyeon: I’m NOT cute!!! *Sunny has to hold Taeyeon back from punching me*

 

Sunny: Yes, you are Byuntaeng! Just admit it! *Taeyeon pouts and sits back down*

 

Yuri: After this you’re getting it from me for bullying my Yoona during the last interview!!! *Glares at me*

 

Sooyoung: Don’t worry, I’ll protect you since you’re just a nice person~ *Winks at me*

 

Me: *Gets a nosebleed from Sooyoung’s wink* An…Anyways… Let’s start the interview proper. So who do you think the hooded figures are?

 

Sooyoung: Hmm… They are three very powerful figures. After all, X managed to flick me across the room and knock me out cold. All I will say is that, the answer is hiding in plain sight. *Winks at me again*

 

Me: *Passes out for a few seconds* Ahem… So what to the rest of you think?

 

Taeyeon: I agree with Sooyoung unni that they are very powerful, but the fact that I could lend a punch on X says that they are probably not that much more powerful than Sooyoung unni, assuming that they are. Sooyoung unni was probably just caught off guard on that day. As for who they actually are… If Sooyoung unni is a full-fledged goddess and can’t even give a definite answer, how can I, a lowly archangel, give one? *Grins and shrugs her shoulder cutely*

 

Seohyun: Well, I think that there is clearly more than meets the eye. Illusive, if I may say. *Winks cutely*

 

Jessica: I have no clue who they are… And I’m too lazy to care. *Giggles* My Fany is a goddess; there’s nothing I need to be scared about. Right, Fany-ah? *Tiffany nods and pats Jessica on the head*

 

Tiffany: I think the hooded figures are somehow related to us and my nephews. Exactly how is anyone’s guess.  *Shows her signature heart-melting eyesmile*

 

Sunny: I think that the hooded figures could be Syngch, Sjnch and Dth. I can’t think of anyone else who can even catch Sooyoung unni off guard, other than Taeyeon. I’m pretty sure they can imitate female voices if they wanted to.

 

Yoona: I think that Sunny’s guess makes sense. I can’t think of anyone else who can pull this off, unless… But it can’t be… Can it? *Looks at Yuri for confirmation*

 

Yuri: *Shrugs her shoulders* We could all be trapped in some extremely strong illusion and that there are actually no hooded figures, but then the question would be who created the illusion and why Seohyun has not detected and broken it yet. So, Sunny’s guess is probably the best bet we have right now…

 

Hyoyeon: I think it could be that the three hooded figures are actually the three g…

 

*X, Y and Z suddenly appear and a fight breaks out while Sooyoung escorts me to safety*