∞ Knowing ∞

Aeternus ∞ Eternus : Forever

= Aegi's POV =

 

I guess I’m just staring at Gikwang in disbelieve when he asked me to let him be my boyfriend. Lucky for me, the trainer is out from the room when Gikwang gave me the idea. I blink my eyes twice with my mouth slit open. Probably Gikwang realize that his suggestion was so bold.

 

“Ah, sorry, sorry.” He quickly apologizes before I can say anything so I won’t be misunderstood. “I don’t mean to be the real one. It’s just for the day when we sing the song.” He pauses. “On the stage.”

 

Now I understand what he means. “Ah…” But that’s the only word that comes out from my lips as I turn my gaze toward the front.

 

I don’t know why, but I feel a little bit disappoint actually. And don’t know why but I feel that my heart stops for a moment when he said the suggestion.

 

“But I guess my words were so bold.” He said as he rubs the back of his head and drops his gaze. “Sorry.”

 

I smile. Gikwang is too nice sometimes so I can’t be too blunt at him sometimes. I guess it was fine for him to act as my boyfriend. In fact, the word boyfriend that came out from his mouth is making me fluttered. But he is apologizing too much.

 

“I guess its fine.” I look back at Gikwang.

 

He’s looking at me with surprised look.

 

“I guess its fine for you to be my boyfriend.” I give him a joker smile. “Want to try?”

 

I guess Gikwang takes my words jokingly. He exhales.

 

“Ya, don’t be joking around, Aegi.” He said.

 

I laugh. I know he understands that I was just joking around with him. I like to sometimes. It’s funny to see his reaction. Gikwang leans his back on the wall and looks at his paper.

 

“I might be thinking that it’s for real.”

 

I become silent because of his words and just look at him. Gikwang raises his gaze and looks at me.

 

“You still know how my heart is, don’t you?”

 

I gulp and look to the other way. Somehow I feel awkward. Probably I’m a cruel person who joked around with other people’s feeling. And I’m starting to think that I am a cruel person that joking around with Gikwang’s feeling. I drop my gaze.

 

“Sorry.”

 

 

 

+ Gikwang's POV +

 

I swear that I want to kiss her.

 

I swear when I saw her dropped her gaze and apologized to me because she was joked around with my feeling, I really want to pull her closer and kiss her. She really knows how to make my heart beats faster on one time and crushes it on the next second.

 

When she said that it was fine for me to be her boyfriend, my heart jumps. It’s my wish to be her boyfriend. At least, if she agrees to be my girlfriend, she would acknowledge my love to her. But it was before I realized that she was just joking.

 

Aegi is a bold and blunt girl who loves to joke around and teases people that close to her. I always know that yet I fell for her tricks sometimes. But even if she loves to joke and tease people, Aegi never does something harm. Just like what she did at Haemi’s birthday for Haemi and Yoseob.

 

But I guess, just by realizing that she was joking, it has crushed my heart. And when she said sorry, I know that she didn’t mean to hurt my feeling.

 

“So how will we be on the stage?” I mutter.

 

“Hmmm…” She’s humming and looking at her paper. “But pretending as lovers is the best act.”

 

I look at my paper for a moment then look back at Aegi. “So should I kiss you on the stage?” I joked.

 

Aegi quickly turns her face on me with her eyes open wide. But I can see pink shade on her cheeks. She narrows her eyes and acts cynically. “Don’t be joking.”

 

I just smile with what she said.

 

She stands up. “Just think about the stage act. I want to go to the toilet first.” She said then walks toward the door.

 

After she went away, I lean back to the wall.

 

What I will do for the stage act, I ask my self.

 

I look back to the paper on my hand and read the lyric once more. As I read my part, a smile formed on my face. I raised the paper to cover half of my face from cheek to my chin, just to hide the flash of pink shades that come to my face since I feel heat rushed onto my face.

 

I guess I already know what I will do for the stage act. And of course, pretending as her boyfriend is the best idea. But I just wish that nothing will be happening afterward.

 

Because probably, I will treat her as if she's my girlfriend…

 

But for real.

 

 

 

- Doojoon's POV -

 

I see Aegi walked out from the vocal studio as I walked out from the dance studio so I quickly come to after her. I grab her arm and stop her from walking away.

 

Aegi seems to surprise. She turns to see me but then she puts on a look as if she doesn’t want to see me.

 

“What do you want, Doojoon? I'm busy.” Aegi said as she sighs and wants to walk away from me.

 

But she forgets that I’m still holding her arm so I pull her back again.

 

"Why Gikwang?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Why did you choose Gikwang for your duet partner?"

 

“I just chose him judging from my professional point of view as a singer. So nothing personal.”

 

“Then why not Yoseob? He's better than Gikwang. Why not choosing him instead of Gikwang?”

 

Aegi releases a sigh because of the question as she looks away. She shakes her head. "This is ridiculus." She said then wants to walk away.

 

But again, I pull her back.

 

“Let me ask you one thing, Aegi.”

 

Aegi looks back at me. It seems that she gives me the chance to ask.

 

“Do you love Gikwang?”

 

Aegi seems to be taken back by the question. She seems not to expect that kind of question from me. But I see slight pink shade on her cheeks. And even though she tries to hide it from me by looking to another way, but I still can see the pink shade on her cheeks.

 

Does she realize that she's blushing?

 

She looks back at me with her usual expression. "What are you talking about, Doojoon?"

 

"So you love Gikwang."

 

Aegi pull her arm from my grip. "Don't be childish, Doojoon. It's for work and no personal feeling involved." She starts to walk away toward the toilet.

 

I turn to see her. "Then tell me why you chose Gikwang."

 

Aegi stops and turns to see me. "Because I never tried to sing with him before. So I want to try singing with him now." She tilts her head and gives me the expression as if she's challenging me. "Satisfy?" She asked then turns to walk away.

 

I just release a sigh to see her walking to the toilet.

 

 

= Aegi's POV =

 

I quickly enter the toilet and came to the basin. I rest my hands against the basin and release a sigh. I raise my gaze to look at the mirror in the front of me. I'm so sure that I was blushing when Doojoon suddenly asked me whether I love Gikwang or not since I felt heat came into my face earlier.

 

Why did Doojoon asked me that question?

 

I release a sigh. Now I question my self whether I have feeling for Gikwang or not.

 

Do I like Gikwang?

 

Yes, I like Gikwang. He's a fun and interesting guy.

 

But do I love Gikwang?

 

I become silent because of that question. I don't know how I feel lately, for Doojoon and also for Gikwang. But surely, Doojoon makes my heart wavers since long. And lately Gikwang does too.

 

I know that Gikwang loves me. And I don't know how he can keep his feeling for me for so long and still feels the same even though I has rejected him twice. But I must admit that when I saw him kissing Haemi after I got back from Taiwan, I felt a little betrayed by him. But Haemi is my best friend. So I tried not to let it bothering me.

 

I exhale again and hang my head down.

 

So, do I love Gikwang?

 

I guess that I will still keep questioning that to my self.

 

Because I still don't know the answer.

 

---

Update~ and I'm so confused with this story... since I really can't choose between Doojoon and Gikwang. Gikwang's feeling remains the same but it seems that Doojoon is so persistent with his way to Aegi~ Aish~ it's driving me mad~ >_<

For all the readers, I hope you will enjoy the fic. For all whose already ready read Kyuri91's Aeternus Eternus and read this fic, I hope you will enjoy and like this fic as much as you like the sequel. If you haven't read the previous fic, you can find the link on the foreword.

Enjoy~ (^o^)/