∞ Special Song ∞

Aeternus ∞ Eternus : Forever

= Aegi's POV =

 

"Shin Aegi!"

 

The call snaps me back to reality. I look up and see all the eyes are looking at me. Actually I'm in the middle of meeting with the managers to discuss my debut timeline and schedules. But I was day-dreaming.

 

Dongjun oppa looks at me with warning expression on his face.

 

"Do you hear what had just said?"

 

I blink at his words and just give them a smile. "Sorry." I apologize. "Can you repeat it again?"

 

Dongjun oppa releases a sigh because of me. But the manager that explains the timeline and schedules won't mind and repeat the explanation once again.

 

"And since Aegi-ssi debut on Christmas, Inkigayo asked us to have special collaboration stage for duet."

 

"With who?" I ask.

 

"BEAST." Dongjun oppa replies me.

 

My heart jumps as I hear the name.

 

"But only one of them." He continues and makes me released a silent sigh. "So which one do you prefer?"

 

I become silent because of the question. So I need to pick one of the BEAST members as my duet partner. It makes me come to a deep thought.

 

Which BEAST member that I want to have as my duet partner?

 

To think about, Junhyung is the rapper. So he'll be excluded for sure.

 

And Doojoon...

 

Aish, with what had happened last night, I'm not sure that I can face him without blushing face.

 

Hyunseung... I've sang a lot with him. I did many collaborations with him to practice my vocal. So, singing with him won't give me any new challenges.

 

Dongwoon... I did few duets with him too. And it's not challanging to have duets with someone that you already know their skills.

 

Yoseob... He's good and the main vocal. But I have sang with Yoseob for so many times. He's perfect partner for singing. But somehow Haemi comes to my mind. I can't make Haemi jealous with me and cost me our friendship.

 

So the only one left is...

 

"Lee Gikwang?"

 

 

 

+ Gikwang's POV +

 

"Mwo?!"

 

I'm surprised to hear what Jiyoung-hyung, our manager, told me about the special collaboration stage for Inkigayo Special.

 

"Shin Aegi wants me to be her duet partner for the special stage?" I repeat his words.

 

"Yes."

 

I blink several times, thinking that I'm dreaming and Jiyoung-hyung will soon be disappeared. But he's not disappeared. He still stands in the front of me with his gorgeous smile plastered on his good looking face. I don't believe that Aegi picked me as her duet partner.

 

"Why did she choose me instead of Yoseob or Hyunseung? She did many duets with them before."

 

Jiyoung-hyung only shrugs his shoulders. "How do I know?" He said as he crosses his arms across his chest. "You kids are the ones that closer with her. Why don't you ask her by your self?"

 

"But..."

 

"It's already decided. SME wants you to have duet with their new artist. Try to think about the song that you want to sing. We will meet them on SBS later at the evening after your schedule."

 

I just nod then drop my gaze to the phone on my hands after Jiyoung-hyung left. I still can't believe that Aegi picks me. I am wishing to have a duet with her, at least for once on Karaoke. But duet with her on the stage...

 

That's more that I ever wished for. But I'm glad and honored that she picks me.

 

Aegi is a great singer, just like Haemi. She's always making me amazed with her singing voice whenever we go to Karaoke. I also watched her UCC videos where she practiced her sing and dance. She's a great one. I feel beated by her even when I already like this.

 

But I still want to know why she chooses me. And I still have to think about the song that I want to sing with her.

 

Because it will be my first time singing with her, many songs come to my mind. And they make me confused. I release a heavy sigh then decide to walk back to the practice room where my friends are waiting.

 

When I open up the door, the first person that I see is Haemi. She is sitting crossed-legs across the room with earphones on her ears. Music sheets are on her lap and pencil is on her right hand. Frown is forming on her forehead. It seems that she is working on a lyric. But probably she can help me to figure out what song that I should sing with Aegi. Aegi is her best friend after all. Haemi must be known many things about her. So, I walk toward Haemi.

 

Haemi seems to notice my presence. She looks up as I stop on her side and sit down beside her. She takes off one of her earphones. “What’s the matter, Gikwang?” She quickly asks me as soon as my touches the floor.

 

I look at her and flash a smile at her. “I need your help.”

 

Haemi tilts her head slightly to the side. “What kind of help?”

 

“Not a big deal but…” I paused for a while, thinking on how to deliver it to her. “But, I got picked to sing duet song with Aegi.” I look down to my palm. “And I need to pick a song for the collaboration.” I look at Haemi again. “So do you have any idea on what song that I should pick?”

 

Haemi pouts her lips and seems to be thinking. “Hmmm…” She hums. “It’s kinda hard. Aegi can sing many kind of songs and she can adapt very fast. She probably can sing whatever song that you pick." She looks back at me with cheerful expression on her face. "So what kind of song that you want to sing with her?"

 

I want to ask more to Haemi. But Yoseob calls her. Haemi turns to see Yoseob and answers to the call, "Yes," with bright smile pasted on her face. She quickly gets up and comes to him. I just look at her coming to Yoseob.

 

And what song that I want to sing with her?

 

I look at Yoseob and Haemi. Haemi is fixing Yoseob's dance steps. Sometimes Yoseob screws around just to , earning him a pout or a slap on his arm from Haemi. They seem to enjoy their own world together. To see them, a smile forms on my face. Haemi and Yoseob are so cute together. I’m really glad to see them together. It must be nice to have someone that you love beside you. I wish I can do things like that too with Aegi sometimes.

 

My thought snaps me suddenly. I smile as I found a great song that fits for my duet song with Aegi. This song must be very perfect to describe what I want to do with her. It can be partly my wish too.

 

My smile goes wider.

 

Ah, I can't wait to tell Aegi.

 

---

Hy-eom~ (^o^)/

Can you guess what song that Gikwang chose for singing duet with Aegi?? Hohohoho~ ^m^

This fic will be the next fic that I determine to be finished after my other fic "Please Say No To Him Coz I Still Love You" finished~ *which will be soon in the term of very soon on the next day*. So please bare my speed on writing, whether it will be too slow or too fast~ ^^

For all the readers, I hope you will enjoy the fic. For all whose already ready read Kyuri91's Aeternus Eternus and read this fic, I hope you will enjoy and like this fic as much as you like the sequel. If you haven't read the previous fic, you can find the link on the foreword.

Enjoy~ (^o^)/