Chapter 21

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

 

 



 

 

"Water" chohee took the bottle from luhan's hand before looking back down on her lap. both of them were already late for the first class in the afternoon. though, luhan asked chohee if she wanted to come late. the girl doesn't have enough energy to come and explain herself.

 

luhan didn't bother to ask and convice her instead she secretly thanked her for skipping the class. it's his hobby anyways.

 

"thank you" the softness of her voice awares luhan more than earlier. he likes it spending time with her but he hates this kind of chohee, the sad one.

 

Chohee on the other hand feels bad not only for herself but also for her mother. this was the first time she dared to skip class but she's really not in the mood anymore. it is as if the closed room would only suffocate her even more. she also feels sorry for kyungsoo. she didn't know kyungsoo would act like how he acted earlier. thinking of it even more makes her to be scared at him. a long sigh captures her attention.

 

looking beside her, a person who looks so beautiful and angelic. a person who has a heart of on innocent child that wears a dark mask to hide his true self. the person who she hated the most.

 

the person who she didn't expect to protect her.

 

and the person who she also feels sorry for.

 

Luhan sensed chohee's eyes looking at him making him to look back at her. "I'm sorry." the words that came out from her small lips.

 

chohee's lips shakes as she struggles not to cry. luhan saw her cry already and she doesn't want to repeat that again. but seeing how luhan's eyes soften on her. something about the way he looks down straight into her eyes makes her to burst out of tears "i'm so sorry....luhan" her voice shakes as tears starts to come out rapidly.

 

the sight infront of him makes him hate the world.

 

"i'm sorry" luhan sighed. taking chohee's arm to pull her softly close to his chest. trying to be more gentle, he wraps his arms carefully around the small of his back. "shh...please don't cry" he whispered.

 

chohee found comfort in his arms. strange. but for now, she can't help but to stay as close as she can be into luhan. weird but she felt protected in luhan's arms. She nods her head and heard more comforting words from him. "please...don't cry anymore. i will protect you...it's alright"

 

- - - - - - -

 

"So..why don't we call-" sehun's words were cutted as kai stops him by covering his mouth. sehun groaned and slaps that hand of his friend "what the hell..kai!" he hissed.

 

but kai hushed him before pulling him on the side. "look" he pointed out making sehun to turn his head to where kai pointed his finger at.

 

there he saw his hyung comforting chohee. "is...is she crying?" sehun whispered.

 

Kai nodded his head "I think so" he said.

 

the two of them sighed "Enough of peeking..this is bad" sehun breathed out as he leans his back on the wall where the two of them were hiding. kai copied sehun's pose, putting his hands inside the pocket of his pants. "what is bad?" he asked and decided to look up on the ceiling.

 

"peeking or hyung and chohee being so close."he added.

 

Sehun chuckled "both"

 

Though, the two of them were most likely known as brats and jerks. they still care for others feelings. specially when its their friends' feelings. and seeing luhan falling inlove with chohee makes it terrible. they actually know why luhan wants to be close to her but seeing how they interact with each other.

 

luhan might be the one to fall by the time the end would come.

 

"you know...ms.pressy..." sehun started making kai to turn his head to the side to look at him. "Ms.pressy...and..kyungsoo hyung."he continued.

 

sehun sighed..

 

"I know something's between the two of them."

 

----

 

CUT! -- Cliffhanger ---

 

>> SPOILER ALERT <<

 

"Please just....leave me alone.."

 

"i want you out of my house!"

 

"BUT I LOVE YOU!"

 

"PLEASE STAY WITH ME!"