Chapter 6 : The Stopped Time

Keeping an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Stopped Time 

 

Nothing strange or bad happened since the day he decided to keep the bird, and he hadn’t showed his friends about the amazing thing he said that he wanted to show. Life was pretty normal for him and also for His Bird. He went to school by day and raced by night, still competing with Dongwoo. Sometimes, L.Joe would stay home to accompany or see what magical things that his bird will do. 

The past few weeks were definitely fine… 


Meanwhile in the heaven, everyone was busy with preparing themselves if there was sudden attack by the demons. Especially for Jinki, he always felt bothered by the future prediction. He kept on thinking a way for helping them; even if he said that it should be handled by Eunjoo and L.Joe but still, he couldn’t bring himself to not care. 

Everyday, he would keep an eye at Eunjoo and Choi Minho, an angel envoy by Jinki would report every single thing Eunjoo and L.Joe did on Earth. Every times he got back to Heaven; he would say that, “she and he are doing fine.” 

And in Hell or we say, The Demon Clans; other demons were frightened because of Yongguk angriness that was caused by Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae for not getting back from earth. Every demon who made just a single mistake, will definitely banished to the ‘Red-Hole’ by Yongguk. Red-Hole is a nightmare place for demons. They will be treated as they treat the prisoners in the Hell. Where they couldn’t say other thing but help or forgive me, where they couldn’t do anything but be punished cruelly by their own kind. 

 


The race seemed tenser than the other day since it was dealt with money of 500.000won. For L.Joe, 500 thousand won was nothing but still, he wanted to win in order to beat Dongwoo and embarrassed him in front of crowd. He wanted it so badly that he even called the Teen Top boys to cheer for him. 

He could hear girls squealed when he hopped to his BELA 9792 214 Ninja Warrior Motorbike. He glanced at Dongwoo and found him staring at him before smirking and putting his helmet on. L.Joe glared at him before turning his head to the Teen Top guys, nodding his head before putting his helmet on. 

“Everyone started your engine!” said a guy by microphone. 

The racers did what they were told. 

“Oppa!!!” a girl yelled very loud making the racers turned their head toward her, curious who was the oppa she called. “L.Joe oppa please win this match!! Saranghaeyo!” she shouted while showing her love sign to L.Joe making a wide smirk appeared again on his face behind the helmet he was wearing. 

A girl walked in front of the racers while holding a flag and smoking, she stood on the centre before rising up her hand that was holding the flag tightly. She pulled her smoke stick and started to count, “3… 2…” Everyone was preparing to be the first to zoom off including L.Joe and Dongwoo. 

“1… GO!” she shouted and waved the flag. 

L.Joe focused his eyes on the street as he drove with a very high speed. His confidence rose up when he heard girls barked his name and also cheers from the Teen Top guys especially Niel and Chunji who shouted his name the loudest. 

It was a pretty good start and L.Joe was the first to reach the midway, followed by Dongwoo and the rests. His speed had reached its limit that he couldn’t fasten the speed. 

Soon, audience started to squealed when they heard L.Joe’s engine sound and when they got to see him, the squeals got louder. 

L.Joe locked his eyes with the red flag and let off his grip from on off the handlebars, ready to grab the red flag. He bent down his body until his chest touched the front engine body of his motorbike. He let out a small sigh before whispering the same sentence he always said before grabbing the flag, “Come on, I’ll have you, baby…” 

Just as he expected, Dongwoo was already behind him, wanting to cheat by kicking him or anything else that will definitely made L.Joe lose. Instead of being mad, L.Joe smirked again before slowing down his speed which made Dongwoo almost bumped into him. L.Joe turned the wheels of his bike and sheered to the opposite way to grab the flag. 

It was silent for a moment when he grabbed the flag. Even the sound of bike engine wasn’t heard. No one talked. No one moved. Everything was silence and dead. 

It was frightening. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter