PLEASE READ! (Not an Update)

[HIATUS] Average Joon

Hey, all!

So, I have some good and bad news... Since I love happy endings, I'll start with the bad news first.

If you guys haven't noticed, I have been absent from the AFF community (except to accept new subscribers) for quite a while. There is a reason, though you all would probably scoff at it, haha. School , so much that I had to wait until SPRING BREAK to give you all this message. I am in my last semester as an undergraduate. Yes, that last stretch before graduating (woot!) is not only awesome, but it's also difficult to the core. My breather days are filled with homework and sleeping rather than writing (which is what I love to do most) and I apologize for that. Readers like all of you deserve regular updates. Unfortunately, I am unable to update frequently like other authors.

Therefore, the bad news is this: I will be on an official HIATUS. I truly am sorry. :(

The good news?

I will be back in the summer! Which is in... three months? Can you folks wait until then? I'm itching to finish my stories, especially the ones that are so close to being finished. Over the summer, I will do my best to update my stories weekly or even daily upon my readers' requests! I just need all of you to wait until then. Is that okay?

Feel free to comment on this subject, or even criticize me for being a bad author. I will take it all with a humble heart.

Until the next update,

nasomi2011