Moving to Thailand

Snow Under Moon Love is Hard

Minhyuk: Sungjae?

Sungjae: About that problem, you don't need to tell anymore, I understand you.

Minhyuk: Where are you going?

Sungjae: I have been thinking, I will going back to Thailand and to do my dad job. He is old now and I want to go help him.

Minhyuk: Let go together. I know that I born in this place and grow up in this place but I don't want to stay here anymore. I don't want to see my step-mother.

Sungjae: Minhyuk, you can't do that. If you dad find out, I am the one that going to get in trouble.

Minhyuk: I will take all the problem. Let go together.

Sungjae can't do anything and they both go get ready to go to Thailand.


In Thailand, they both went and ask for a room to rest. They both walk inside the room and Minhyuk put all his stuff away, he start to go somewhere.

Sungjae: Minhyuk, where are you going?

Minhyuk: I want to go look around for a while.

Sungjae nod his head and Minhyuk walk out to look around. He smile to see so many beautiful place that he haven't see before. He love to live in Thailand a lot. Minhyuk taking picture and he saw 2 girl walking to the store. He smile and took a few picture of Chorong.

Chorong: Bomi-ah, wait for me.

Bomi: You lazy girl need to walk faster than that.

Chorong: Aish, Bomi, you change a lot now. When we still young, you never say those words to me but now you did.

Bomi: A princess like my friend here always lazy. I going now and follow me okay? Walk more faster princess girl.

Chorong: Bomi-ah wait for me.

Bomi walk more faster and Chorong run after her. "Wait for me Bomi." Chorong say. She keep running and almost fall down on the water but Minhyuk run and hold her waist to make sure she won't fall in the water.

Minhyuk: Are you okay?

Chorong: What are you doing?

Chorong then push him and she fall into the water but she pull Minhyuk with him and they both fall down into the water. Chorong keep push Minhyuk into the water and ask for help.

Chorong: Help me! Bomi-ah help me!

Bomi: Don't push him into the water like that, he can't breath.

Chorong: Help me! Help me!

Bomi: Everyone it okay, don't worry. You all can go now.

Chorong and Minhyuk both swim back and walk out of the water. They both look really wet.

Bomi: Are you okay, Chorong?

Chorong: Don't need to ask, I am already all wet.

Bomi: I think he is someone that from somewhere else. *wishper to Chorong*

Chorong: Maybe it a bad boy. He also make me fall into the water too.

Minhyuk: I am Korean.

Bomi: Oh, he also know how to speak our language too.

Bomi ask Chorong and take him to go to their house. They all went to Chorong house and she got mad.

Chorong: Why do we did to take him to my house and not your house? You the one that take him, take him to your house.

Bomi: Don't be a bosses girl, my house only my mom and me. We don't have boy clothes. 

Chorong: Why don't you just buy him a new clothes?

Bomi: Chorong, don't always be like that. You so mean and you the one that pull him the water with you. He help you but you push and pull him into the water with you.

Chorong: Whatever!

Bomi: I am going home now. Take care of him.

Chorong: Yah, stay here with me.

Bomi walk home and ignore Chorong. Bomi just smile while walk home.

Minhyuk: Pretty, so pretty.

Chorong smile and turn her head to look at Minhyuk. He saw that and he turn to look at the flower. Chorong then get angry again and walk inside while Minhyuk just following her. Chorong give his brother clothes to Minhyuk and tell him to go change.

Minhyuk finish changing and come out. "Now you done changing, you can go home now." Chorong say. She push Minhyuk out of the door and close the door. He look at her cuteness and smile then walking home happily.

Minhyuk walk inside the hotel and walk to the room and saw Sungjae.

Sungjae: Where have you been and whose clothes are you wearing? Why don't you didn't pick up your phone?

Minhyuk: How can I answer you when my phone is already broken. *show the phone to sungjae* all all wet. 

Sungjae: What wrong with you?

Minhyuk: Just help someone and fall into the water. That all then I walk to their house with them to change my clothes.

Sungjae: As long as you are fine then good enough.


 

Sohyun: Umma, Appa, Minhyuk and Sungjae both are gone.

Minhyuk dad: What? That boy, if he come home. I going to make sure going to kick him out of this house.

Sohyun: Appa, please don't do that.

Minhyuk dad: Sohyun, you are too sweet. Minhyuk isn't nice to you but you always care about him. I going to make sure to kick him out and so do Sungjse.

Sohyun: Appa, please. If you do that, I think I won't live in here anymore. 

Sohyun mom: Honey, lets do like Sohyun say. She going to get hurt if you kick them oth out of this house.

Minhyuk dad: Minhyuk don't care about Sohyun. He keep hurt her, I won't let he hurt her.

Sohyun: Appa, it okay if he hurt me but please just don't kick him out. I beg you.

Sohyun then walk inside her room and crying.

Minhyuk, do you know how much I miss you? Why can't you accept my love to you? Is there someone that is inside your heart already? Its hurt me so much when walk away from me like that and now you moving far away from me to Thailand. If you don't want to see me, just tell me and I will go already. You don't need to move away far away like that.

Sohyun laying on her bed and keep crying. She don't know what to do.


~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~

~~