Can't Love

Snow Under Moon Love is Hard


Sohyun come with her mother go live with Minhyuk and his dad. Sohyun dad didn't tell her that she was her real daughter and he leave both Sohyun and her mom alone when she still young so she didn't really know anything.

Sohyun: Wahhh, it so beautiful!

She was sitting in the car and look around and she see Minhyuk come out walking around holding a book on his hand. She look at him confuse and he look at her madly. She open the door and both of her mom and she walk inside the house.

Minhyuk dad: From now on she going to be the mother in this house. They both going to live in here with us.

Sohyun look at her mom and move to the other side to give the gift to Minhyuk. "Here the gift for you," Sohyun say.

Sohyun mom: Call him brother.

Sungjae look at them Sohyun secret and can't do anything. He keep looking at Sohyun without doing anything.

Minhyuk: Do you think your choice is right to be the mom in the house? When did our house want a mother?

Minhyuk dad: What do you think you saying, Minhyuk? This is my house, I can let anyone live here what I want. I can kick anyone out whenever I want too. It is good that I didn't force you to call her mom. If I say, you will have to call her mom.

Minhyuk: I will never call her mom.

He went out without saying anything and looking mad at his father what he did. He went out and going to sit on the swing. Sungjae just follow him and go talk with him.

Sungjae: Minhyuk, let's go home. You have to go visit their party.

Minhyuk: I don't want to go.

Sungjae: You can't do that, it the 30's year for your father. You are his son, you need to go.

Minhyuk: Today my dad act like this make me don't want to go.


Woohyun and Chorong have finish study in USA and they both have come home to live with their grandpa again.

Chorong: Brother-ah, why it is too far? When will we reach home?

Woohyun: No that long then we home.

Chorong: I have been walking and my leg is hurting.

Woohyun: Just wait a few minute, Chorong.

Chorong: Awwwwwww I am so tired, I don't want to walk anymore.

Bomi go walk down the stair and see them both so she went and go ask Chorong and Woohyun grandpa.

Bomi: Grandpa Grandpa, they are here.

Woohyun: Hello grandpa, I am home.

Chorong: Hello grandpa. Chorong then go and hug Bomi arm* Hey Bomi. Are you tired to waiting for us?

Bomi: Waiting waiting, I am so tired. Ask grandpa.

Chorong: I think you have been waiting too long but it's not my fault. Ask that guy other there, he is so slow like a trutle.

Woohyun: What wrong then?

Bomi: Let go inside.

Bomi then pull Chorong and run inside the house. "Wait wait, slowly I going to fall down Bomi," Chorong say.

Grandpa: They haven't change at all. Still the same.

At night both Bomi and Chorong went outside and to talk outside so no one won't here them bother what are they both talking about.

Chorong: Bomi, what wrong with you? He leave you without saying anything because he only going to study. He doesn't go die. *Then Woohyun come to them both.

Woohyun: What are you both talking about?

Chorong and Bomi turn around to look at Woohyun with a scary face. "Yah brother, walk don't walk quietly like that, make me scared," Chorong say.

Woohyun: Ehhhh. Bomi you scared and your face turning yellow like that?

Bomi: It is nothing. It's late now, I will going home now.

Chorong: Bomi, you going home? You say you going to sleep with me today. Why did you change your mind right now?

Bomi: Ummm, I have forgot. Tomorrow my mom have people to work so I have to go help.

Chorong: What a waste time. I thought today I going to have to sleep with you and have to talk with you.

Bomi: I going home now.

Chorong: Wait, it's really late right now. Brother, can you take Bomi home, okay?

Bomi: It's okay, I can go by myself. *Chorong then glare at her brother. Bomi about to walk home but Woohyun suddenly stand up.

Woohyun: You are scared of monster isn't it right?

Bomi didn't say anything and Woohyun keep following her.

Woohyun: You keep walk with your leg like that, not scared of falling in the water? Right now walking and doesn't look scared at anything at all. Walking so hard like you. When you still little, you always ask me to piggyback you and always take you home little monkey.

Bomi: That when I am still little but right now I am not a little girl anymore.

Woohyun: That is right, right now you not a little girl anymore.

Bomi then hit Woohyun arm. "What a person? Leaving and didn't tell anything to me," Bomi say. Bomi then cried and walking home leaving Woohyun alone.


In Korea, Minhyuk ask Sohyun to come and visit him at back of their house because he want to see the ring if is gone or not.

Minhyuk: Did you bring the ring when I give to you last time here?

Sohyun: ummmmm.. I-I---I-I

Minhyuk: What it is? I told you to put on your third finger on your right hand. Did you lost it?

Then Sohyun saw his third finger on her left hand to Minhyuk. She look really scared and they both didn't know that Sungjae is looking at them both.

Minhyuk: Why don't your trust me?

Sohyun: Because I don't want you to be my brother.

Minhyuk walk away but Sohyun ran and hug his back. "Minhyuk oppa, oppa because I love you, don't you know? I love you, do you hear me?" Sohyun say and crying.

Minhyuk: Sohyun, you can't love me. You can't love your brother, do you understand, Sohyun?

Minhyk then saw Sungjae walking away and he run after him. "Sungjae wait, let me explain first," Minhyuk say.

Sohyun: Minhyuk oppa Minhyuk oppa!

Sohyun then sit on the snow and crying.


Hope you enjoy it!

Please Comment and Subscribe!