First Day

Unexpected

 

Maria’s POV

 

Finally after that long plane ride me and Estella finally arrived in Seoul, Korea. I saw the driver holding a sign with our names on it, so we grabbed our stuff and went to our hotel. The next morning two people were in our hotel room and they gave us our packed breakfast and they gave us our schedules. Since me and Estella were studying different courses we had different schedules and mine was mostly filming areas and Estella mostly had music related areas. I was given a set of car keys because I could drive and speak Korean. Estella was also given a set of car keys because she also could drive and speak Korean. My first location was an amusement park. I said hello to the staff and I met my mentor.

 

While the filming area was being set up I saw a huge crowd around a group of boys wait erase that I meant to say was a group of men. When they finally arrived in front of me they lined up and I noticed that they lined up in two lines. All of a sudden one line shouted, “We are B.A.P yes sir!” Then the next line of men shouted, “Hello we’re BTS!” Why are they shouting? The director then introduced me and they said, “ Are you born in 1995?” I shake my head. Two people were smiling and those two said, “Yay you are now our new friend.” I must have had a weird face because my mentor said, “Ah I guess you don’t know why you just became friends with a two strangers…it’s Korean culture to be friends with people the same age as you.” I shake my head in response and the two men…now my friends…said, “My name is V and this is Jimin.”   


Filming went by smoothly and because it ended short there was free time. Daehyun was eating a hamburger, the rest of B.A.P was with the rest of BTS. Unfortunately V and Jimin saw me so I was dragged into the haunted house. Lets just say I ended up making V and Jimin scream more than me because my hands tends to fly up when I get scared. Once I got out Daehyun was done with his hamburger and when he saw V and Jimin behind me he started to laugh because they both had bloody noses. As a consequence I was forced on a roller coaster ride. I screamed things that I never knew I could.