The Admins Story

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── MANDAMENTO TIGER ROLEPLAY || CLOSED
THEBOSSes
THEIR STORIES. THEIR LEGENDS. THEir LIVES.
 
stories
behind
the
living
legends
SEHUN
Being the secret son of the La Famiglia Tigre Nera or The Black Tiger Family head boss, Sehun lived his life under their shadows. Composed and observant was his best skill along side being a skillful fighter with a good knowledge in handling guns.

After years of being under the Black Tiger and at the death of his father, Sehun left the pack and created a new gang which he called The White Tigers.

 
TAECYEON
The highborn Ok Taecyeon, was the one and only heir to one of the oldest and most powerful family of Italy’s underground society, La Famiglia Tigre Nera or The Black Tiger Family. His whole life Taecyeon was taught and trained to perfection, becoming a strong fighter, ruthless killer and a fearless leader fit to succeed his father when the time came. Born to fight, raised to be a leader, he never knew anything outside the life of the family. There was never any question or doubt that he would one day take over the family however, with the new arrival of his father’s secret son, he found himself having to compete with the bastard not only for the attention of their father but also for the title of the family’s rightful heir, and because of this Taecyeon has made it his life’s mission to do anything to prove his abilities and ensure his inheritance of his father’s title, even if this meant making his half-brother’s life a living hell.
With the death of their father, Taecyeon was quick to usurp the position of the Capo Famiglia thus becoming the one of the youngest Mafia heads in history at the age of 22. Fearless and merciless, Taecyeon is determined not to let anything get in his way of continuing the family’s legacy and proving his worth to anyone doubting his leadership only because of his young age.
KRYSTAL
Jung Soojnug aka Krystal. Born and raised in Italy, her position as The Red Dragon's only daughter meant that her life was endangered from the minute she took her first breath. 
Unlike other girls her age, Krystal was hidden away from the world. Everyday her schedules were packed with martial arts and weapon training classes, it wasn't a surprise that she's mastered everything by the age of 18. Although she's witnessed plenty of blood, murders, drug dealing and all the bad deeds done by her Father's gang, Krystal was never once involved.
By the age of 20, Krystal was able to finally set out into the world as a total stranger, not a single soul knew her identity including her father's biggest rival : The Tiger Family. But she wasn't let out into the world for nothing, her goal was to kill. And her targets were The Tiger Brothers. However, Krystal had other plans in mind. Well aware of the conflict between the two brothers, she bounds to make them kill each other instead.
But things weren't as easy as it seems. Her first trip to the eldest brother's club resulted in her drink getting spiked and that's how The Red Dragon's only daughter ended up having a one night stand with The Tiger's second son. But that is also how she came to know The White Tiger's Leader and gained her position as their Underboss. However, her identity still remained a mystery.
 
MINYOUNG
Lee Minyoung was raised knowing only her strict politician grandfather and her lost cause alcoholic of a mother. Although the family she knew was high profile and quite high in the ranks of governmental power, they kept her hidden from the limelight - the flaw in the perfectly conservative familial image of the Lees. She is the daughter of a victim, a dark event in her mother's past she had ingrained in her very being that she wanted to avenge. The moment she became of legal age, she took the opportunity for independence and ran away from home to seek the help of underground top dogs, where she finds herself amongst the deadly Black Tigers.

Min's determination and the drive she found out of passion for her cause pushed her up the ranks in a shorter amount of time than anyone anticipated. It took her merely three years after her training to go from foot soldier to Capo of the Family's North West Coastal Division, overlooking operations from Milan to Florence while under the regime of the Grande Capo. Many doubted her ability to lead as a woman in the ranks of men in power, but she maintains her position with great skill, brain and a deceptively delicate nature.

At the occurence of the conflicting separation in the mafia, Min was given responsibility of Underboss, second only to the new head of the Black Tiger. Little does she know, her past runs closely intertwined with that of her new Family.

BELOVED © 2014.