Break My Heart

Break My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

^_−*

Break my heart. 

 

****

"Annyeong!" Kai called out, waving. I smiled and waved back. He jogged over to me and hugged me. "Morning." He whispered in my ear. "Jongin stop it, people are gonna talk!" I complained watching the others in college watch us. "Let them watch." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me. "Aigoo, Kim Jongin what am I gonna do with you?!" I complained. He smiled and pulled me to the rest of our friends. "Seriously Kai, stop harassing my poor girlfriend first thing in the morning." Luhan said throwing an arm around me. I pushed his arm off me. "Lulu, how many time me not your girlfriend." I said in Chinese. Lay and kris just laughed. Oh how much fun it was living with these idiots. "No , you're mine right baby~" Chen said trying to kiss my cheek, I slapped his face lightly shaking my head. "Guys, seriously, taemin's gonna kill me, and you if he finds out you think I'm your girlfriend..." I complained."I don't even know why you all have such an obsession in thinking i'm your girlfriend anyway..." I sighed. "Taemin-hyung is so lucky to be dating so-min noona." Tao said pouting  lightly. "Hey don't call me noona! I'm a month older than you, you Make me sound like this old woman cougar dating a young guy under half my own age!" I complained. He just laughed along with some of the others. 

 

"Are you winding up mimi, already, this early in the morning?" I turned around to find Taemin, and his friends walking up to us. "Morning babe." He said placing his lips on mine, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me close to his body. 

 

I finally pulled away, remembering that we were still in college and we had company. "Morning." I mumbled. Before greeting his friends. Which were even weirder than my friends. Well i say my friends...We were in a big group, so we were all friends with each other.

"What you doing tonight?" I asked taemin, hoping we could study for our Japanese class together. "I'm busy why?" He replied, I shook my head saying it didn't matter. We'd been a bit distant recently, we seemed to argue a lot, he said I was spending too much time with the other  guys but saying our group is 80% guys... He kept telling me not to talk to Kai or the others. But I knew them along time before taemin so I had no intentions giving them up. It might make me sound selfish but i don't want to loose my best friend, who's been with me since i can remember...He's seen me at my best and worst, i didn't want to just throw him away, using him...i'm not that kind of person... And I had my suspicions about him...he used to be all sweet always hugging me and spending time with me. But now it's more , he kisses me good morning to make a show, and the same when we leave college. Yh he warps his arms around me but that's all. He turned into a 'bad boy' as he called himself. He'd changed. A lot. And I don't  know If I like the new Taemin or not.I don't know why he changed all of a sudden, i mean i haven't done anything different, well not that i know off....

 

"I'll see you guys later. I have something to do. Bye. " he said disappearing. On his own.Again.  "What's up with Tae?" Jongin asked confused. "Dunno this is normal nowadays." Jonghyun admitted. In shrugged of off and joins the guys again. "He's probably cramming for the pop quiz in social studies in 5 mins." Chen joked. I rolled my eyes.

 

"I doubt he'd cheat." Kai whispered In my ear. He read me like a book. Sometimes I often wonder why I'm with Taemin an not Jongin. I mean Jongin knows me a lot better and I know him a lot better. He's always been with me... Then i remember why i did what i did...

"I know, it's just he hardly speaks to me now..." I mumbled. "Wanna talk?" He asked softly. I shrugged. He smiled before adding "if you need to talk I'm here okay." His voice was sincere and he had caring eyes. 

***

Then the bell rang for first lesson. I walked alone to advanced maths  class and sat in my seat quietly. I was the only one who took advanced maths, suho and most of the Others took extra language classes. But saying as I've moved around in my years, I picked languages up. I sat there for an hour, doodling on my notebook and sometimes noting some formulas and equations down 

"Have you heard about Lee Taemin?" I started to listen to the girls sitting behind me once my boyfriends name was mentioned. "What about him?" The brunette asked. "Apparently he's been snogging Jinyoung's face off behind his girlfriend's back." The blood explained. I felt annoyed. 1 because this is most Likely a rumour like when they thought I cheated on him with luhan. When I didn't, luhans just luhan... Anyway he likes sehun. Or the 2nd, more unlikely situation is that it wa true. But I believe in Taemin, even after all the fights we have and the looks he goes me, I still love him and he says he still loves me. He wouldn't cheat. Not with jinyoung of all people. 

I stood up annoyed and walked out of the class room. I walked down the halls, heading for our groups spot in the school garden. "I love you baby~" I rolled my eyes, seriously couldn't people make out more privately. I walked passed, quickly until I heard the male reply. "Saranghae." I turned back and saw his face, squished to hers. "T-taemin?" I managed to stutter out. He turned around shocked to see me. "Itsnotwhatitlookslike!" He protested quickly. I felt hot tears building up in my eyes. So I rushed off, to the locked part of the old school. There was a small pond, a willow tree and an old brown bench. It was off limits but it was out the way, I often cane here when me and Taemin fought, or when i needed some time alone... Only A few of my friends knew I came here, Taemin not being one of them. I clutched my head in my hands. The tears streaming down my face. He cheated. Right infront of me. 

 

I stayed there, listening to my iPod, a number of bells rang, It must have been the lunch bell by now. I still sat alone under the willow tree, my knees pulled up to my chest, as I cried every now and then. I turned my iPod up to drown out the sound of my own tears. 

 

"So-min?" I looked up to see Kai walking over to me. He sat down next to me, pulling me into a hug. "Sorry." He mumbled, my hair. "I can't believe it, i loved him so much." I cried out. 

"I know, he's stupid." Jongin mumbled, hugging me tightly, close to his chest. "I can't even remember why i agreed to date him...I never had a crush on him..." I admitted, calming down, sitting up properly, before resting my head on Kai's shoulder. I turned off my ipod, and shoved it in my jacket. "You slowly fell in love with him though, that's why you stayed by his side..." Kai told me softly, he was right. It was Kai who introduced me to Onew and Jonghyun, who then introdued me to Taemin. We became close friends, then one day, he asked me out. And to mainly my suprise i said yes. Ok when i first aceppted him, i didn't love him in that sense but now i do, i slowly fell in love with him. He treated me perfectly, so loving but then he changed. I lost Taeminnie and got Tae-Min. Who didn't seem to love me like he did or like i loved him. 

***

I sat quietly, in jongin's arms, just watching the trees sway in the breeze and the fish in the pond swim around. 

"You see me cheating and then you storm off only to cheat on me?!" I looked up tiredly at the figure shouting. It was Taemin. "I'm hardly cheating." i mumbled, creating space between me and Jongin. "You're such a hypocyhrite!" He shouted. I stood up as did Jongn. "Taemin, please." my voice was a whisper, it was dry from all the tears. "What?" compaired to his, it was agressive and full of annoyance. "I love you, please don't do this." i sounded pathetic, stupid. Taemin laughed, turning his back on me, before he started walking away. "It's over...I fell out of love a long time ago with you." his voice calmed slightly. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way." He mumbled before disappearing.I heard him sniff, but then he stromed out of the park.  I felt the tears, burning up in my eyes, my vision got blury and i felt my kness hit the floor as the tears began to roll. 

 

"I hate him." i mumbled whilst kai, hushed and hugged me tightly. "I-i h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter