Forgive me.

Who are you.

Entered the room,  Donghae followed Hyukjae, and then they took their pajamas and then shoving it.

Hyukjae turned his back to Donghae, took off his shirt and pulled the pajama's top, then took off the tight jeans and put on his shorts.

Meanwhile, Donghae looked at him, Hyukjae had a beautiful body, so muscular, but never vulgar.

He had almost want to touch those white shoulders, to try it, but shook his head as soon as the smile of Hyukjae stood before him.

- So what? Don't you change? -

- Ah, yes, yes, now I change, don't worry! - Donghae smiled at Hyukjae, then taking off the black tank top that wrapped his body.

He stood bare-chested, and Hyukjae saw the perfectly sculpted body of Donghae.

He had been bewitched, the body of the newcomer was really BEAUTIFUL, sinful, dare say Hyukjae.

Donghae, who was looking after his pajama's top, tucked it and crawled on the bed, then plunge his face on the pillow.

- Hello bed, now I'll be your companion. Are you happy? - He mumbled.

Hyukjae, who was sitting on his bed, smiled watching the scene.

Donghae, in the end, really was a little child.

They both lay down on their bad, looking at the ceiling and trying not to sweat.

- Hyukjae ... -

- Hm? -

- You ... -

- ... Me ..? -

Donghae laughed softly, causing a slight laugh at Hyukjae.

- What do you want to tell me? -

Donghae was silent for a while.

He didn't know exactly what to tell him, "You have defeated me with a look" seemed too exaggerated.

- Well ... Before, when we looked into eyes ... Thou hast ... How can I tell ... -

- Wait! I tell you one thing, but don't laugh! Jura! -

Donghae sat up, turned to Hyukjae and he saw that he kept his eyes down.

- Okay, I swear! -

Hyukjae smiled, a smile that Donghae found it absolutely beautiful.

- You ... You have defeated me with a look, you know? -

Donghae was blown away.

He thought that those words were a little exaggerated, but when Hyukjae had said them, they were perfect.

Without realizing it, he began to laugh, and Hyukjae was disappointed.

- Hey, you swore that you wouldn't laugh! - Said pouting.

Donghae couldn't stop, he was happy, very happy, Hyukjae had read his thoughts.

Hyukjae lay down, still sulking, and turned away without giving goodnight to Donghae.

- Hyukjae? -

No reply.

- Hey ... -

Still nothing.

- You know, Hyukjae, actually I also wanted to tell you those words, but I found them exaggerated. Because, after all, we know each other only from a few hours, and I didn't want to say anything misunderstood ... So I'm sorry if you're angry .. I laughed because I was so happy! -
Donghae sat up, looking at the back of Hyukjae that, however, showed no signs of life.

- And why are you happy? -

Donghae smiled, finally Hyukjae had spoken to him.

He rose silently from the bed, and, more quietly, he approached the bed of Hyukjae, who was waiting for a response.

When Donghae sat down on his bed, Hyukjae winced scared, he hadn't realized that the other had risen.

Donghae saw Hyukjae calm down, then smiled sincere to him.

Eunhyuk, we can say that, he fell in love madly in Donghae's smile, he thought it was really sweet.

- I'm happy because I finally found someone who can make my heart beat! - He said, smiling even more.

Hyukjae was stranded admiring the smile of Donghae, he saw his lips curl into a small smile, or as they moved to speak.

"I wonder what they taste ..." he found himself thinking.

- Hyukjae? Are you listening? - Donghae tilted his head to the side, maybe Hyukjae hadn't heard a word of what he had said, he was too lost in his thoughts.

Without thinking, Hyukjae stood up from the bed, took the Donghae's face in his hands and make him closer to himself.

He leaned his forehead against Donghae's one, looking into his eyes.

Donghae stopped breathing, he had never been so close to someone, it was ... Exciting, especially if that someone was Lee Hyukjae.

The only person in the world capable of making him tremble the heart, the gut and capable to send his brain to hell.

- Do you know that you will have me on your conscience forever? -

- Yeah .. And I'm happy about this .. -

Hyukjae smiled, Donghae as well.

They were so close that their breaths merged into one.

Their lips were so close that if only the two boys were let go, they would touch.

Their eyes went from the eyes of the other to his mouth.

His mouth was as dry as a desert, the rapid heart beat.

- Forgive me -

So saying, Donghae pulled away from him, getting up to go to bed.

-Forgive me, Hyukjae, but ... it's too early ... The only thing I know about you is your name , that you're older than me by only six months, and that we attend the same university ... First ...First we have to know each other, don't you think?- Donghae said, smiling slightly.

Hyukjae turned slowly toward him, his face expressionless.

-Give me a bit of time, okay? I would like ... I would like to clear my thoughts, about everything that has happened ... For me everything is new, about this situation, so please wait. Wait for me. - Donghae said in one breath.

Hyukjae continued to stare at him, but he persisted in staying silent.

Suddenly he sighed, closed his eyes and lay back on his bed, looking at the ceiling.

-Donghae, what the hell have you done to me? Before it was not like that, before it was all easier. Then you arrive, and with one glance you send to hell my heart, my brain, everything!-

Donghae laughed, lying to turn on his bed, and sat on one side, so you can look better Hyukjae.

-Thank you, Hyukjae .. -

-Tze ... But come on, I  can't wait for you forever, you know? Even me, I have to clarify what I feel, and I know it's early, we met just this afternoon, I understand it. But, seriously, come on. - he added with a sigh.

-Good night, Hyukjae! -

-Sweet dream! -