Suffer the heat.

Who are you.

Donghae sat on his bed, continuing to look around, while Hyukjae was sitting in front of him, but on his bed.
Suddenly the newcomer took his suitcase and began to undo it, asking for help to Hyukjae, who immediately helped him with the other suitcase. They went to the closet and began to talk, and so Hyukjae discovered that Donghae had come to live with them because, although attended the same university - and also the same course, though Hyukjae had never seen him - he was making it harder each time to take the train to go to university.

- I knew that my cousin lived in an apartment with two other guys, and in fact he had told me you were looking for another roommate because the other was gone, so I decided to come here from you ... I hope to stay well! - Added, laughing a little.

Hyukjae believed that Donghae's laugh were something so beautiful ...

He stood a little staring at the boy and noticed that the lips of Donghae had that .. I mean, were similar to those of a cat, even if the cats hadn't the lips, but he was so, that harked back to those of a cat.

He also observed the body of Donghae: even though he had his own age, he was well muscled, in fact, from under the tank, he could see the chest, and arms were very toned, so much so that he was getting wants to touch

He shook his head to reawaken from those lewd thoughts, and continued to help Donghae to put in order the clothes in the closet.

Suddenly Jungsu entered in their room, and approached the two, asking if they needed help.

- No, thank you Jungsu, we're done! -

Jungsu smiled, and before leaving he asked the two boys if they were hungry, and Donghae, with a shy smile, put his hand to the stomach and nodded, making laugh softly Hyukjae and Jungsu, who disappeared from their room and headed for the kitchen.

Another ringing of the bell warned everyone to another arrival but this time it was Kyuhyun to open the door. In front of him is the small figure of Sungmin "stood" in all his cuteness, Kyuhyun opened his arms and Sungmin flung over him, holding him in a strong embrace.

- Hello Ming! How are you? - Hyukjae appeared in the hall where the two lovebirds were about to flirt.

As soon as he heard the ringing voice of his dongsaeng, Sungmin ran to embrace Hyukjae, that broke off because he wanted to present Donghae, who was behind him, staring at the scene.

Sungmin, without saying a word, walked over to Donghae, watching him carefully. He walked around him, and Donghae felt slightly uneasily in fact, he sent a confused look to his cousin, but the reaction of the latter was to raise his arms to the sky and shook his head.

- So ... You're Donghae, right? -

Donghae nodded while Sungmin continued to look in every detail.

- Are you gay? -

Donghae nodded again, but timidly, and at that point Kyuhyun interjected by saying that, in the end, there were ALL gay inside, even Jungsu.

- Jungsu! Why didn't you say anything to me? - Donghae turned to his cousin, he did not know that he was.

Jungsu shrugged and smiled at him, while behind him Hyukjae sat on the ground.
It was the middle of summer, it was really too hot to Hyukjae, that was sweating when it became unmanageable.

- Hyung, I'm hot. I'm sweating. I will die. HYUNG. -

Jungsu turned to Hyukjae, opened his mouth and turned immediately toward Donghae.

- Hae, you suffer too much the heat, right? -

- Unfortunately, yes ... -

Jungsu lowered his head sadly, adding that not only had to endure the moments of madness Hyukjae because of the heat, but now even those of Donghae.

- BUT WHY IS SO HOT? , I WILL DIE. -

- Oh, Hyuk, shut up! -