A Birthday to Remember~

My Prince’s Surprise.

 

Judy smiled when she felt someone kissing her. “Hmm.”  She mumbled with eyes still closed. “Soo, I want to sleep more.” She whispered when the kissing didn’t stop. Soohyun buried his face on her neck and chuckled softly, making Judy giggle when she felt his breath.

She opened her eyes and turned to her side to face him, who’s grinning widely. “Good morning!” Soohyun greeted and fixed her hair.

“Morning,” she answered and kissed him on the cheek. She’s about to stand up when he stopped her. “Oh,” she glanced at him confusedly.

“Wait here, okay?” he said and ran towards the door.

She sat up and curiously waited for Soohyun. After few minutes, he came back holding a tray and bouquet of red roses sitting on the side. “Breakfast in bed for my princess.” He said cheerfully and sat beside her.

“Aww. So sweet, thanks. But, what are the flowers for? What’s the occasion?”

“Don’t tell me you forgot?” he asked and laughed softly. Judy blinked twice and suddenly remembered, “Oh, shoot! I forgot, it’s—“

“Your birthday.” Shoohyun finished her statement and let out another laugh. “Silly, how could you forget your own birthday, babe?” he added and ruffled her hair.

She smiled weakly at him, “I’ve been very busy that I forgot. Sorry, babe. Good thing, you’re here to remind me.” She said and chuckles softly. And Soohyun pinched her nose.

“Nah,” he shook his head. “It’s okay, princess. C’mon, you should eat now. I prepared them for you.” He smiled and Judy nodded.

“Let’s go,” He said and took her hand.

She looked at him, “To where?” she asked.

Soohyun grinned and said, “It’s a surprise.”

“Do you remember what you told me before, about your dream date?” Soohyun said to Judy. They were at the car and she doesn’t know where they’re going. But nonetheless, she nodded. “Yes, why?”

“That’s what we’ll do today.” He said with a smile and started the engine.

He took her to an amusement park. She wanted to go there with Soohyun because it’s been a while since she’s really busy at work.

“I’m having so much fun, babe.” Judy said excitedly, they just finished riding the roller coaster. He took her hand and chuckled. “I’m glad you’re having so much fun as I do.”

She answered him with a smile, “So, where are we going next?” she asked.

He looked around the place, “Hmm. Ferris wheel, babe?” she nodded and they walked to the ride.

“Soo,” she whispered and hugged him.

He grinned and wrapped his arms around her. “Are you scared?”

“Yes,”

He hugged her tighter, “I won’t let go.” He said then kissed her forehead.

The ferris wheel reached the top, “Hey, princess. Look, the view is really beautiful.” He said.

“It’s frightening.” She said under her breath.

“C’mon, don’t be scared, I’m right here.” He said, assuring her.

Judy slowly opened her eyes and saw the view of the whole amusement park. It is indeed a beautiful sight. But then, something caught her attention below.

“JUDY ABAD, LOOK HERE!”

She read the neon signs running on a wide TV screen. “What’s that?” she asked Soohyun. He just smiled, “I told you, it’s a surprise, right?” he said.

They got off the ride and went to the big screen they saw.

When they reached the place, both of them were standing in the middle of the amusement park. He glanced at his watch, “It’s time.” He whispered to himself. “Hey, princess, what did the sign said earlier?”

“It says ‘Look here’.” She said and turned her head on the large screen and she was surprised to see their picture on display.

Before she could react, a video of Soohyun singing a song he wrote for her appeared. Tears started swelling up to her eyes. She looked at him who is holding a piece of rose and smiling widely at her and begun singing, “Happy birthday to you..” she looked around when everyone around them sang along too. She doesn’t know what to say, she’s too overwhelmed by what’s currently happening.

She hugged him tightly, “Happy birthday, my dearest princess.” Soohyun said.

She pats him lightly on the shoulder, “Soo, why do you have to make me cry?” she said.

He smiled and pulled her to bring her lips to his. “’Coz I love you?” he answered jokingly and wiped her tears. She pouted and the crowd roars with laughter.

“I hope you really enjoyed your special day, my princess.” Soohyun said when they arrived home.

“It became special because I spent it with you, my prince.” Judy said lovingly at him. “Thank you, Soohyunnie.”

He kissed her forehead, “I love you, Judy.”

“I love you too, Soohyun.”

-END