final

High School Lover

"We've arrived young lady" Butler Lee said as he stop in front of the school gate. 

 

"thank you uncle" Oh Hayoung said politely. Hayoung stepped out from the BMW X6 with a smile on her face. 

 

"Oh my god, Oh Hayoung is here !" 

 

"Hayoung-ssi, please receive this" 

 

"Hayoung-ssi , you're very pretty today" 

 

Oh Hayoung, the Seoul Performing Arts School's sweetheart. She is the only heiress of JCW Corporation, a company who owns the Seoul with their high class shopping centre, cruise company and hotel. Hayoung herself already have her own boutique that were now managed by her mother for awhile. Oh Hayoung is the President of Student Council. Despite of her interest in litreature and tennis, she is also a president of the literature club and the president of tennis club. A combination of pretty face, good brain, and active in sport, Oh Hayoung was titled as the school's sweetheart. The teachers adore her. The boys want her. The girls want to be her. But to Hayoung, she didn't care all the popularity things. She just do what she want to do and treat people like they need to be treated. 

 

Hayoung avoid the crowd professionally and walk to her locker. She open it and a bunch of love letters were sent to her. She already sick of it but to appreciate the boys who confess to her, she always bring a paper bag to stuff all the letter in it. To be honest, she'd never read them. She take the books she need for today and walk to her first class. 

 

Hayoung walk into the class and frown when she saw the one who sit next to her already arrived. She sigh and walk to her seat. 

 

"well well, look who's here. The school sweetheart. Hows your day Pres ? Anything to share ?" He smirk. 

 

Introducing, Oh Sehun, the school's troublemaker. His father own a law company and her mother own the five-stars spa and boutique shop in Seoul. One of the popular kids in the school among his group mates. EXO or whatever they call themselves is a group formed by all the hottest and popular boys in school. Oh Sehun is part of it to which Hayoung thinks that he's supposed be kicked out from the group. He's not that popular to her. All the students know that Oh Hayoung and Oh Sehun are not in a good terms with each other which they think it's weird since their surname is the same. There were even some students who form a group that ships Oh Hayoung and Oh Sehun. 

 

Hayoung was furious when she knows about it but she can't do anything about it. 

 

Hayoung stand up in an instant as the teacher walk in. They greet her good morning and sit back. 

 

The teacher start teaching and Hayoung was busy taking down all the notes she heard. 

 

"Stop staring Oh Sehun" Hayoung said as her hands diligently joting down the notes. 

 

"Nope. Not going to and not planning to. You know, trying to find the things you had that makes all the those stupid fanboys of yours like you" he reply. 

 

"and i'm thinking what makes the girls fall for a troublemaker like you. You're so not my style" Hayoung give him a sly smirk showing that she's winning. 

 

"Oh really ? then who match your style ? the nerd, Lee Sungyeol ? or the waiter, Lee Howon ? oh and there is one guy, the vice president, Kim Sunggyu ? pfft ~ i'm better than them" He rolls his eye. 

 

"Not for me. I think all of them are better than you. They are tall , smart , hardworking , kind and lo-" Before Hayoung can finish her sentence, she felt her lips being touched. 

 

"Y-you !" Hayoung slightly shout.

 

"Is there any problem Miss. Oh ?" the teacher asked. 

 

"N-no sir. No problem" the teacher shrugged and continue writing on the white board. 

 

"what the hell are you doing Oh Sehun ?!" she whisper in anger and embarassement. 

 

"well, trying to shut your mouth and stop talking about other in front of me" he smile, not feeling guilty at all. 

 

"what the ? i have my right to talk about any gu-" and he gives her another peck on her lips. 

 

"No you don't . From now on, you're not allowed to talk about any guy in front of me and you can't look at other guys other than me. Cause now you're mine" he wink. 

 

Hayoung was dumbfounded. The bell ring showing that the class is over. 

 

"see you later love !" Sehun said before he waves her good bye and walk to his next class. 

 

"Yah ! Oh Sehun !" She gritted her teeth . 

 

"Damn it ! it's my first kissed you dummy !" she cursed under her breath silently. 

 

The school is over and Hayoung bid goodbye to her friends and her fans. She walk to the main entrance as usual to wait for her butler to pick her up. 

 

"Hello there girlfriend" She look up and suprised to see Oh Sehun leaning in front of his car and he seems like he waited for her. 

 

"What the ? Go away ! . My driver will arrived in any minute" Hayoung said as she try to push him away. 

 

"hmm .. from what I see, he will not arrived in any hours even if you wait for him. Because I told him that I will sent you home" 

 

"And who are you to decide for me ?" Hayoung stand in front of him. 

 

"Boyfriend" He plays with his eyebrows. 

 

"Since when ?" 

 

"Since I stole your first kissed hmm .. 6 hours and 30 minutes ago in the class" 

 

"that will not make you as my boyfriend. Now move, i'm going home" Hayoung want to walk pass him but Sehun grab her hands and brings her lips to his. Hayoung was suprised. Sehun move his hand around her waist and bring her closer to her. He deepened the kiss and for a moment, Hayoung like it. 

 

"I like you. A lot. You're mine now. Any argument is invalid. Now, let's go bring you home. I think if we stay here for any more seconds, we will be attacked by your diehard fans" He whisper as he let go of her lips. Hayoung just nod as  she see the eyes from other students. 

 

OH HAYOUNG, THE SCHOOL SWEETHEART AND OH SEHUN , THE TROUBLEMAKER IS OFFICIALY DATING ! 

 

The next day, the news about them kissing in front of school is already spread around the school. The were flyers and poster about them. Oh Hayoung and Oh Sehun walk hand in hand as they enter the school. 

 

"Seems like our fanbase is getting bigger" Sehun said and Hayoung just smile hearing her boyfriend joke. 

 

She looks at their hands. Perfectly fit. What can she do when her first love finally confess to her ? 

 

She can't do anything but to accept the school troublemaker, Oh Sehun.