Chapter 2.

School's Badass 2.

Byul Yi

 

Get lost, before I hit you.'' Jonghyun gritted his teeth, his usual bored stare holding a tinge of seriousness. He's demanding me to leave this place and act as though nothing was happening. But am I going to leave this poor female student in lurch? What is going to happen if I disappear due to getting frightened by some bully? I walked one step closer to him, with my hands still on his wrists, tightening. I gave him the most piercing stare I could give and repeated, ''Stop it. Right now.''

 

Jonghyun swung my hands off and put them in his trousers, plastering the usual smirk he wears on his face. ''And you think I would listen to that?'' Taking small steps backwards, I swallowed my pride and was about to apologize, when the female student spoke up. ''Senior Jonghyun, I'm sorry! Please do not hurt her, I'm the one at fault!'' She shouted, tears threatening to trickled off her face. Screw this. I'm gonna help her. Apparently, Jonghyun turned his attention to her and ordered, ''Great. Now, you'll have to mend this keychain up. I don't care what you do, but I will find you in 3 days time. If I don't get it back, who knows what will happen to you?''

 

The female student sniffed and nodded her head profusely, even though there was practically no way to mend the keychain due to the way it has been shattered. The corners of Jonghyun's lips curled up and he strutted away, making my blood boil. ''Lee Jonghyun, wait up!'' I called out while picking up those shattered glass shards of his stupid keychain. He stood rooted to the groud. I marched towards him with these glass shards in my hands and threw it at him (do not do this, its dangerous lol). ''This is for treating the junior here like a dog. Screw you! It was an accident, how could you blame it on her?''

 

In a fit of anger, Jonghyun grabbed my collar and shook it roughly. ''Oh really? I do not think so? Why don't you fix it for me then?''

 

Fix it? Okay,'' I threw the remaining pieces of glass shards at his body. ''And this is for stealing my lollipop a few days ago. Was that a mistake? Or perhaps an accident? Oh, I do not think so? Why don't you return me the exact same lollipop I had a few days ago? You can't, because you've already pooped it out. Oopsie~''

 

Jonghyun's nostrils flared in anger and he stormed off, I grinned in victory. Just then, I heard a faint sobbing voice. I turned around and patted the junior's shoulder to comfort her.

_______________

Jong Hyun

 

I met up with the boys around noon, crashing into Jungshin's mansion. His home is decorated with futuristic decorations and gadgets, which is perfect for a sleepover. ''So, what did my Byul do to you?'' Jungshin slung his arm around my shoulder while grabbing some popcorn. I nearly gagged when he called her 'my Byul', are they even that close? ''Apparently, she challenged me.'' I summarized everything, partly because I didn't want to be embarrassed. ''And I'm going to show her that she messed with the wrong person.''

 

Yonghwa heaved a sigh. ''That girl is known for her bubbly and cheerful personality. Don't call me a stalker but I've researched her for quite a bit.''

 

Stalker alert,'' Minhyuk laughed, ''But seriously, she's our classmate. Why would you wanna stalk on her?''

 

Yonghwa sighed in exasperation, '' I told you, that's not called stalking. It's freaking researching. But anyways, I had to do it to understand her better. Otherwise, what would you want me to do then? Interrogate her?'' He rolled his eyes, then gluing his pupils onto the computer screen.

 

Moon Byul Yi

-Age: 17

-Birthday: December 22

Height: 165cm

Weight: 45kg

 

''Woah Yonghwa... How did you get information about her?'' Minhyuk asked. ''Meh.. Just hacked into the school's system. No biggie~" Yonghwa shrugged nonchalantly. I smirked to myself, this time, I'm going to screw up that Byul girl's life. With my 4 best friends here, I'm sure it'll be a piece of cake. Watch out Byul, just watch out.

 

I hopped into my room (guest room in JS's house, but has become an official room for him for sleepovers) and began throwing dats to keep my mind off Byul, but instead, my mind was corrupted with her images. I aimed closely at the bull's eye, imagining her face was in there. However, she's laughing at me?! ''Jonghyun ah.... Jonghyun ah.... You coward! Ahahahaha...." Her irritating voice is echoing in my head, which annoys me further. I let out a shout and threw the dart right into the bull's eye.