Chapter 1.

School's Badass 2.

Byul Yi

 

 

 

 

"What's your name?" The Biology teacher, Mrs Son, rearranges her droopy spectacles as she gave me a hard stare. I gulped. She is known in the school for her strict actions towards late comers, to put it in a few words, she hates them. I was unlucky. I overslept due to the amount of homework that was piled and I had to finish all of them, I cursed mentally. 

"I asked you, what is your name?" Mrs Son repeated, her eyes still glued on me, almost shooting daggers out of her eyes. I sighed, "Moon Byul Yi, but- but you can call me Moonbyul" Mrs Son scoffed and folded her arms, she rolls her eyes rudely and faked a chuckle. "I don't care! I don't care about your nickname or whatsoever! I need to know your name because right after school, you're getting detention. Now, go back to your seat, you're delaying my lessons." She clicked her tonue in irritaton. I prayed for my luck, my day was officially ruined by Mrs Son, and I certainly did not hope for the best for the upcoming lesson I had to go through. School was tough, and I am not the type of girl that would spend majority of her time studying, trying to ace all her subjects. I'm the 'chilled' type, to be honest, it's called lazy. I braced myself as I felt Mrs Son's stares again. I cowered in front of her and silently took out notes from my bag and pretended to pay attention.

Time was passing slowly, when they said ‘Time flies', I conclude that it's fake. I rested my chin on my hand, nearly dozing off when I heard the opening of doors. 

"Wow... Seems like you guys are much worse than Byul Yi." Mrs Son spat sarcasm out of . I sat up mmediately, faking a smile, trying to correct Mrs Son's mistake. "Mrs Son, I told you to call me Moonbyul-" "Do I look like I care?

I ignored her rude remark and took a glance at those people who arrived later than me. It's none other than the 4 usual people whom we call "Late Flowers". They entered the classroom without care, and one of them looked especially arrogant and rude. "At least we came." The baby-faced guy, Minhyuk, shrugged nonlochantly. His ignorance definitely made Mrs Son fume, she had no choice but to bottle it up. It's practically useless to quarrel with them over trivial matters, it'll only delay our precious time. 

The chair beside me rocked a bit when Jungshin, my seatmate, sat on it. He put his feet on the table and grinned, "Hi, Byul~" I clicked my tongue in annoyance and rolled my eyes. "Shut up, Jungshin. You're annoying." He seemed pretty chill about my comment and laughed a bit, then he stopped bothering me. 

You see, Jungshin's pretty chill. He doesn't care of anyone dislikes him, as long as he gets what he wants, he's fine. But on the other hand, Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Minhyuk are more stubborn and impulsive, so no one really messes with them.

 

Time was passing a little faster, so I'm grateful for that, and in a blink of an eye, school was coming to an end. 

 

I strolled and loitered around the school compound, not wanting to go home yet because the environment at home is stressful for me. I was really enjoying the peaceful and quiet atmosphere when heard a loud punch, followed by a loud booming voice in a distance. "Now! I said now!" I heard a voice of a man shouted. Immediately, I ran to that area to check what was happening, call me nosey but I want to help that person who got threatened. 

There, I saw Jonghyun resting his hands on the locker, almost terrorizing the female student with his piercing gaze. "I'm sorry! It was an accident, I'll pay you back!" The female student stammered, her voice cracked and she looked like she was about to cry. This bastard... How could he pick on someone smaller than him? Geez... "This keychain, I repeat, this keychain is unique! How can you find another dupe for this?" Jonghyun yelled again. He was about to raise his hands to hit the girl when she flinched, and then without hesitation, I found myself running over to stop him from making that huge mistake. 

"Stop." I tightened my grip around his wrist. He yanked off my hand and instead, he puts his hands on his waist. "Get lost, before I hit you."

 

 

-----

there you go! A new chapter, I started all over again. I was updating this chapter from my iPad so it's pretty difficult because it is super duper slow and everything was lagging so... I hope you enjoyed this!