He was there. Right there.

I Found Hope in Love at First Sight

He was there. Right there. Speaking to me. He looked worried, almost scared. Thousands of screaming girls rendered speechless at the thought that Minho might actually like me? I just stood there, not replying. In the corner of my eye I saw the rest of the band wondering what he was doing. "Noona?  Dangsin muda ga go sip-eo?" I stopped staring at him. "I'm sorry... I I" I kept on stuttering, Music began playing in the background. I was so confused, was this meant to happen? Was I the girl he picked? "I'm sorry, I don't understand Korean" I said, over the music. The rest of the concert forgot Minho was even in the band and watched Taemin's dance solo. A few guards came to surround Minho, protecting him from all the screaming girls. He smiled at me until one of the guards whispered into his ear. My mum and brother were staring at me. My dad was trying out some of Taemins moves and I was there. Just standing there, in front of Minho. I decided to pile up my courage and said "I think your a great singer." 

He smiled and slipped a piece of paper into my hand. "Anneyong" he whispered and left. When he got back onto the stage the girls screamed. I went red. This was so surreal. I couldn't believe it. I felt my heart beating out of my chest, shattering my rib cage. I breathed in heavily. Taking it in. My mum gave me a gentle poke and kiddy smile, my brothers expression said it all. Shocked. I couldn't even hear the music after that. I just sat down and smiled at the ceiling.  I didn't say a word on my way back to the hotel. I just had my hands clasped..... The note. The note! I had forgotten about the note!!!! I opened my hand which had gotten very static from being gripped all that time. It said something in Korean, it was a business card with a number.... I HAVE MINHO'S NUMBER? My face went red with excitement. I was so confused, I hardly understood what happened let alone why he came up to me and gave me his number! 

I called Lola. It was late back in the US but you couldn't hold it until morning.. I had to tell her what happened. I had to explain everything to her.... And myself.