Prince Kisseu Special

Prince Kisseu Special

‘Appa…’ The little voice called then ran past me through the hall and into the study.

‘Minam-ie I’m working at the moment…’ I heard him say I shook my head, picked up Minyu and walked to the study.

‘You know what he wants.’ I smiled at my handsome husband.

‘Wuther-uh-ie… Wuthering…’ Minam tried so cutely to say.

‘Wuthering Heights… again?’ He said picking Minam up and putting him onto his lap. I walked towards him and kissed Minam’s forehead.

‘Appa will read you a whole chapter before bed okay?’ I said convincing him. He pondered my smart 3 year-old then he finally nodded. I helped him of Sunggyu’s lap and held his hand out the room.

‘Omma…’ Sunggyu said and I turned to him. He got up and walked towards me kissing my lips gently, I smiled and blushed.

‘Minam-ie too!’ He insisted and Sunggyu kissed him and picked him up then kissed Minyu. She giggled in my arms and fluttered her arms about…

~Flashback~

I arrived back… four years… hello Seoul! I felt happy and was looking forward to seeing a certain someone…

‘Yuki-ah!’ I turned and saw Sunggyu, like a movie we ran towards each other and hugged each other. He kept hold of me… a long time. ‘Ah… I haven’t held you in four years let’s stay this way forever…’ I giggled at his cuteness and pulled out of his arms.

‘Babo… we need to go back to Omeoni!’ I smiled. ‘How is she?’

‘Annoying as ever… every day I stop her from boarding a flight to see you…’ He grabbed my hand and my luggage.

‘How are your Omma and Appa?’ He asked. I nodded as if to say they are fine. Next thing we’re in his nice convertible car.

‘Yah~ look at you… posh sod.’ I poked my tongue out and enjoyed the view as we passed everything I missed. I especially enjoyed the view of our street it felt like I never left! But to my surprise he drove straight past the house. ‘Hey… we live back there?’ I questioned and he laughed slightly.

‘I have a surprise…’ I looked at him and then back to the scenery to try and recognise where we were going. We pulled up at a church… what the hell? He got out the car and ran to my side opening the door and pulling me out. He took me in the church and I saw all our friends… Omeoni and my parents too! They were all dressed up lovely, I looked at Hana holding her beautiful 2 year old son, and Hoya was stood next to her with his arm around her I smiled seeing the baby had Hana’s eyes but Hoya’s face shape… I then looked at Sunggyu who took off his jacket and put on a black suit jacket.

‘What is this?’ Hana gave little Howon to Hoya and came towards me with Omeoni… next thing they’ve dragged me to a back room and started taking off my jeans and t-shirt… ‘What are you doing!’ I yelled I heard laughter from the main room and I looked at them.

‘Isn’t it obvious what’s going on here Yuki?’ Hana said winking.

‘Yeah… now put this on.’ Omeoni smiled passing me the most beautiful white dress with embroided butterflies and roses. I looked at them… was this really happening?

Within five minutes they had me in the dress with my hair pulled back into a bun and a matching vale draped over my face they pulled me out and stood me next to Appa… who was already in tears. I saw Sunggyu at the end of the aisle and smiled… he planned all of this? ‘Yuki you look beautiful.’ Appa said trying to compose himself.

‘Thank you Appa.’ Even Omma was sat next to Omeoni happy and already discussing grandchildren.

As we reached the end and everyone took their seats and became silent. ‘Welcome to the surprise wedding of Sunggyu and Yuki,’ Sungyeol said. Oh... my… god, he chose Sungyeol of all people to officiate? Is that even legal! I looked between the two of them they smirked at each other than Sunggyu grabbed my hand. Our eyes met and locked… I smiled slightly as Sungyeol carried on blabbering stuff he didn’t know. Next thing Sungyeol poked my arm. ‘Yah~ Yuki-ssi!’ I looked at him. ‘Will you take Kim Sunggyu to be your wedded husband?’

‘Oh… sorry…’ I blushed realising I was once again lost in his eyes… ‘I do.’

‘Finally… and you Kim Sunggyu… do you take Yuki as your wedded wife… to have and to hold… through sickness and in health, till death-’ He paused and looked back down to his booklet. ‘…do you part.’ He obviously forgot that last bit.

Sunggyu smiled and grabbed my other hand pulling me closer to him. ‘I do.’ I looked at the guests and smiled to myself… everyone was smiling and giggling at us.

‘Brilliant! Even though we all knew you would.’ Sungyeol added thinking he was being clever… ‘You may now kiss the bride… but can you wait for us singles to look away?’

I laughed at him and Sunggyu’s lips met mine for the first time in 4 years.

-----------------

So... whaddya think? the ending is so ... well ending-ishy? haha...

Yuki and Sunggyu has 3 year old son Minam and a baby girl Minyu (yes youre beautiful... i couldnt think of anyother names!!)

And Hana and Hoya are married with their little Howon... named after Hoya of course.

I hope everyone enjoyed this keep posted i might right other little specials of them with the kids... maybe, cause i know im gonna miss this story alot!! :(

Check out my newest fic 2PM !!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/76029/go-all-hana-kimi-on-his-

Ch'yeaah!

Thankssss