Junhongie don't cry

Junhongie don't cry

C’mon Junhongie, please don’t cry.“ HimChan said as he tried to comfort his one year old son.  It was Junhong naptime but he doesn’t want to sleep.

„Oh my god, what should I do?“ HimChan mummled for himself. Suddenly YongGuk was in door, rubbing his eyes.

„Babe, why is he crying so much?“  he sound like he just wake up from sleep.

„I-I don’t know! I’ve  already tried everything to comfort him! I’ve fed him, change his diaper, sang to him, I even rap to him!“ HimChan eyes starts to watter. His son was still crying and he has absolutely no idea why.  He was tired, he doesn’t eat today. All he was doing was taking care of Junhong.

„You’ve tried to rap?“ YongGuk tried to hold his laughter.

„Yeah. But it doesn’t work. And all the plushies I gave him he just threw away. Look at the mess.“  HimChan look at the floor where was every plushie Junhong has.

„Give him to me and get something to eat. I know you.“ YongGuk smile dat his husband and také Junhong away from him. HimChna just nodded and give YonGuk a peck on cheek.

„Junghon-ah, why are you still crying, hm? Your tummy hurts? Your teeths hurts?“ He has absolutelny no idea, what to do for his son to stop crying and have his naptime. He was walking wih Junhong in his arm around the room whe and idea hit him. He placed still crying baby in a crib and walked to his bedroom.  In one warderobe was something he doesn’t want to give up, but it was for his son. YongGuk picked it up and walked to Junhongs room.

„Here Junhongie. Please don’t cry anymore.“ He gave his son soft smile and placed the tiger plushie next to him. Junhong suddenly stop crying. He looks at tiger, than at his appa and again at tiger. He blinks  a few times then grab the tiger plushie and lie down, already sleeping.

„Sleep well.“ YongGuk whispered and kiss his sons forehead.

He goes downstairs where he found his husband asleep on the couch.

„You two are just adorable.“ He chuckled and take his husband to their bed. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thnx for reading and again I'm sorry for my grammar :)