Prologue: Confession

Unrequited Love

Spring, 2011.

 

"I fell in love with you."

That confession disarranged Yuri's mind. But she just smiled crookedly. What kind of joke is that? She thought.

"Have you ever wondered why did I never tire to bothering you? That was just to get your attention."

Yuri flinched. Unconsciously, the atmosphere turned into a hot and getting hotter when she didn't know what to answer. The boy in front of her, Kim Junmyeon, gazed her with a convince gaze. Not implied a lie.

Realized Yuri's suspense, Junmyeon calmed her down    with slightly whispered, "No, no. I won't ask you to be my girlfriend. Because Yixing also likes  you. Did you know that?"

Yuri nearly thumped a table in front of her. For a few minutes, she forgot how to breathe. She frowned and her eyes widened.

Junmyeon just sighed, "Don't pretending, Yuri-ah. I am really sure that you like each other. And I.. I should step back from this joke."

Yuri agaped. Yeah, she admitted, Junmyeon was fond to bothering her    tripping her feet, hid her shoes, carried her book away, surprised her when she was being caught during daydreamed alone, and did the other suppressive things. But she really didn't know that it was just to get her attention.

And the worst, Junmyeon and Yixing liked the same girl!    yeah, at least, Yixing didn't treat her like the way Junmyeon treated her. And Junmyeon was right. They    Yuri and Yixing    liked each other. They frequently shared a laughter and happiness. Junmyeon must be realized of their closeness    or even jealous?

Yuri can heard Junmyeon's voice when she regained her awareness, "I am curious. As you know, Yixing is my best friend. We are just like siblings. How can Yixing likes a girl who I like?" Junmyeon tilted his head and rubbed his neck with perplexity face. No answer from Yuri, even just a murmur. "I gotta go." Junmyeon stood up and left Yuri hurriedly. He didn't even look at her before he opened cafe's door, gone with his scent that aeolian.

Yuri agazed on her spot. Slowly, she stirred her spoon on a glass of raspberry juice. Junmyeon's confession recurred on her mind. She shook her head quickly, then grimaced and sighed at the same time.

Perhaps the other normal girls are gonna abloom when someone expressed love to them. But in Yuri's case, everything were too knotty; she liked Yixing, and Yixing liked her. That was wonderful, she admitted. But Junmyeon unexpectedly confessed that he likes her too. She thought, too ridiculous to say that they are trapped on triangle love.

But who knows, that confession can changed the whole of Yuri's love story in the future..