♚ Teaser 001

♚ VICTORIOUS - Big Three's Joint Girl Group
"Standing tall, we are Victorious!"
REVIEWS
TEASER

"



So, are we really going through with this?" Park Jinyoung stared at the two older gentlemen in front him as he spun his pen around his fingers, tapping his free hand on the envelopes that sat innocently in front of the three.

"I have no problem with it," Yang Hyunsuk shrugged as he gave the other two his signature smirke as he leaned in and placed his elbows on the table. "The music industry is getting a little boring lately, so it's time to spice it up, you know?"

Lee Soo Man sighed as he opened up the envelope and pulled out its contents and laid them in front of himself. He stared at the papers with a concerned expression, not knowing if the idea was the best thing for any of their companies. He eyed the overly-confident Hyunsuk and raised his eyebrow. "What's making you so sure this is going to be loved by the public?"

Hyun Suk leaned back in his seat and shrugged his shoulders with an obnoxious facial expression. "Who are we?" He asked, staring at the other two although he already knew the answer to his question. "We're the Big Three! JYP, SM, and YG! We are the top leaders in Kpop and we definitely will succeed with this project!"

Jinyoung blinked as he tilted his head and stared at his own papers in front of him and scanned the objective of the group. "'To put together the next generation of idols.'?" He scoffed as he gave Hyunsuk a not-so-impressed stare."Hyung, it's obvious that you put the paper work together. Couldn't you be more humble?"

"I could try, but I don't want to."

Before the two could get into a petty argument, Soo Man spoke up as the mediator between the three CEOs. "Hyun Suk, I can see where you're coming from, but from a business point-of-view, it's quite risky." The two placed their full attention on the eldest as they listened to his worries about the project group. "Yes, we are the Big Three. Yes, we are the leading companies in the Kpop industry, and yes, we may succeed with this project, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Each of us have our own problems with our companies and we definitely do not have a clean streak with the public. Hyun Suk, you're hated because of how cocky you are when it comes to your groups' comebacks and music. Jinyoung, you're hated because you can't prioritize your groups' comeback schedules and there are numerous idols and trainees that are being forgotten. And as for myself, I'm hated because of how, according to the public, "untalented" some of my idols are. Yes, to international fans, we are the so-called "Gods" of Kpop, but for the Korean public, we're nothing but a money hungry business."

"So, what you're trying to say is?"

Soo Man sighed, "what I'm trying to say is that we may have a chance of being able to succeed with this project group, but at the same time, we don't. We have all had our fair share of flopped groups, so what makes it different if we release this group? Triple the chances of them flopping?"

Silence over took the room. Although the other two did not want to admit it, Soo Man was right to a certain extent. Each of their respective companies have their own problems regarding the management and idols themselves, so that itself could jeopardize the group before they could even see stardom. The three stared at their papers as they continued the silence, not one of them bothering to bring up what to do because of the fact that they didn't even know what to do.

"Uh," all eyes turned to face Jinyoung who finally spoke up and broke the awkward and tense silence. "One year." He simple stated, gaining a confused looked from his two hyungs. "Let's give them a chance for one year. If they are able to stay in the public's eye for one year without a major scandal and have at least half the public supporting them, then we let the group continue. They don't have to win first place, be invited to be on variety shows, or even have modeling contracts. As long as they can stay in the public's eye, we let them do their thing. If they cannot do it and fall to the bottom, we scrap this entire project and forget that this ever happened." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N - for the sake of all of our well-beings, Lee Soo Man will be SM Entertainment's CEO as opposed to Kim Young Min
because he's a piece of stanky poo. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the teaser and writing style + the CEOs'
reaction to Victorious! Also, because I would like to start soon, the deadline for all applications is 07/27/14, so
this Sunday! Get your applications in, but if you have a legitimate reason, please contact me!
 
GrQ0F5m.jpg