♚ Note

♚ VICTORIOUS - Big Three's Joint Girl Group

Hey, readers! 

Since I owe you guys an explaination, here it is! When I first started this story, I was planning on accepting only six members because I didn't know if I was capable of writing about a bigger group. When I read the applications, two applicants stood out and I was saddened by the fact that they applied for the same position. I was going to only choose one of them, but I couldn't bring myself to let the other leave. With that being said, I decided to just accept them while giving one of them the singer position and the other the rap.

To those that weren't chosen: I honestly hope you do not take it personally! I enjoyed reading all your applications but like I previously said, those who were chosen had a certain thing that popped out and set themselves apart from the other applicants. Although I would like you all to stay, I will not be mad if you unsubscribed since, you know, you weren't chosen and that'd be torture to make you stay. However, for those that stay subscribed, I will try my best to incorporate you into this story since I don't want your efforts to go to waste. I'll try to put you guys as back up dancers, trainees, rivals (!!), and anything I can to utilize your characters.

Since there will be seven members as opposed to six, I will be changing the debut song to one of AOA's songs. So, in the comments below, please choose which song you'd like: Mini Skirt or Short Hair! The group will start with a y concept, but will gradually change between every comeback, so it could be y to cute to whatever. Also, I will be PMing a few of the chosen applicants regarding their application (questions or pleas to change a few details around), so I'll be contacting you guys within a few days!

I'll try to update as soon as I can, but work is my priority right now, so it may not come soon. 

Thank you guys for reading this and I hope you guys enjoy the story! VICTORIOUS: Start!

P.S: I'll be cleaning up the story soon, so please ignore the fact that this is a mess. Thanks. <3 Also, so sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes in the articles! Totally writing this will half dead/asleep, AHA.