JunuxHaru

One More Second Chance

 

 

Few days after her arrival, Yang Hyunsuk called her presence to sign the contract. Everything he promised and said was so tempting, that made her feel giddy, and couldn't even say no. But hearing her critics say a lot of things about her being with her father in the same company, she's having second thoughts.

 

Her Daddy's boss smiled, "I know it will be hard Haru-ya.. but the only thing you could do, is to prove them wrong.."

 

She sighed. "Promise me one thing.."

 

"name it.." he confidently answered.

 

"We will use My compositions.." she said looking at his disappointed and at the same time scared face. When he was about to talk, Haru held her hands up in the air as if telling him to let her finish first. "or someone else's,  except for my Dad's."

 

It was a very simple request, if only she asked other companies. Well hell, his father already submitted tons of songs for her debut album, how the hell is he gonna explain it to both father and daughter?

 

"Fine.. but.." he sighed, hoping one of them will understand the situation. okay.. we'll do that.." he could only sigh.

 

After the small talk the CEO and Haru had, both of them bade Goodbye, Yang Hyunsuk went somewhere he only knows where while Haru made a little tour in the company where she belong now, hoping she's gonna meet someone who she have been wanting to see.

 

She went to the trainee's practice room and watched them for a while. Unlike them she's not going to undergo training and all. They are all newbees but staring at them doing their best, without any dates of their debut or if they ever will she sighed bitterly feeling sorry towards them and shuffled towards the rooftop of the building.

 

Walking through the hall of fame where the idol's photos where hanged, she somehow felt relieved. There she saw her Dad's photo and his group, she saw her Sunbaes whom she remembered as playmates when she was younger. At the end of the hall, she smiled longingly.. It was Junu and her photo when tgey were still younger- taping Superman is back. Accross that hall was Junu's photo now. She stared at his features, you haven't changed much I guess. You're still the same Junu I fell inlove with. She thought playing random scenes in her mind that she would do when they meet.

 

She would probably run towards his embrace. Or He might propose right then and there when they meet.. She blushed. How could you think of that? she giggled to herself.

 

But what if they really meet in real life? How would I react?

 

Her mind made a wander in the past, while she closed her eyes. She remembered the first time Junu asked her to be his girlfriend. They were still young that time- as what her friends from States would say. Haru just turned 11 at that time and Junu was just 13. Too young but too inlove to care.

 

Both their parents have known about their relationship and surprisingly supported them. They were still young back then, but for Haru.. It was the best thing that happened in her life aside from her family. And up to now.. She could still remember that day..


 

"uhmm.." Junu nodded to himself.

 

"huh?" confused, Haru raised her eyebrows.

 

He scratched his head, knocking it in the process. "Do you still like me?" the question that made Haru choke with her strawberry milk. "What?"

 

Junu scooted towards her, holding her hands tight. As if telling himself 'I can do this'.

 

"Wait up." She pulled her hand back smirking. "You visited me again today, you waited for my Mom and Dad to disappear and get some groceries, you sat closer to me than the usual and you're asking me if I still like you.. Does that mean.. you're gonna ask me if I can be your girlfriend next?" she retaliated, assuming for the best.

 

Junu could only scratch his head while blushing hard, as he don't know what to answer her.

 

"OH MY GOD!!!" Haru sqeualed then ran towards her room Jumping up and down. Hugging and talking to her dolphin friend. Telling the stuff toy how happy she was.

 

While Junu sat there- dumbfounded, as he listens to her squaels and giggles.

 

"Good Job Junu-ya!!!" Hyejung came, surprising him. "ahh.. You just don't know how you made my daughter Happy.." she said hugging him, and pointing the camera in front of him. He wanted to protest, and say nothing is official yet. But with Hyejung you can't win. So he just smiled as he asked himself.. 'why am I with this family again?' but thinking about Haru.. He could only smile as an answer. 


 

Tablo never knew about the two. Although his instincts is telling him that there is something going on with the two. He will always shrug it off and tell himself.. it's not that I don't know Junu. I trust him. For him, Junu is harmless. For him Junu is perfect for his daughter. For him... It doesn't matter what he thinks as long as his only daughter is happy. But all that changed when Haru ran towards his way one day, while crying..


 

"Appa.." Haru cried harder.

 

"Uhh?? What's wrong??" he worriedly asked.

 

"Junu Oppa is playing with Sarang and not with me.."

 

Tablo smiled, trying to let her daughter understand that.. "Sarang is both your dongsaeng.. She's still young and needs someone to play with since she don't have any playmates here in Seoul, that's why you both have to play with her. And you.." he straightened her up, combing her hair with his own fingers, caressing her cheek. "You have to understand that, since you're Sarang's Unnie.. Remember when you first met her, you said you want her to be your dongsaeng. So treat her as your dongsaeng.. And let Junu oppa play with her. Okay?" he encouraged.


 

Thankfully,  Haru nodded in understanding and ran towards Junu and Sarang's direction again, as his smile slowly fades. That day he realized, Junu might be her daughter's happiness, but he knows very well that he will be Haru's down fall too. Her hardest and painful downfall. 


 

Starting that day.. He decided to send Haru to states and give them both space and time to think about their relationship. They are still young, too young to understand what love and relationship is.. he thought. But somewhere in his mind. Another thought came up and he just hoped hes somewhat right.


 

"They are still too young to stay in love like this, but if they're both sincere to their feelings, both of them can wait.. Junu-ya.. I'm counting on you.." 




 

***


 

Chattered noises brought Haru back to reality. It was so disturbing to hear- Oh how she hates noises.

 

Shutting her eyes irritatedly she turned around and look who was behind her. She saw the back up dancers she have known few years back, the AkMu who didn't notice her, and a pair of eyes that is staring at her.

 

"Junu Oppa.." she mouthed, as she stared back at him.

 

Damn, she have been waiting for this since she arrived in Korea. She have been anticipating their reunion since forever, She have longed for this man even before she left.

 

"Junu Oppa.." She called again, however the young man just continued to stare at her with that blank expression on his face. What's wrong? Why aren't you running towards me? she uttered inside her mind. Maybe he wants me to walk in his embrace. She nodded to herself.

 

Taking her first step with all her courage, Haru smiled even more brighter, but the moment she took the second one.. that's when she realized one thing. She loves him, but she's not sure what the latter felt towards her anymore. The third step she took, broke her heart as he stepped back away from her. One more step towards him.. she encouraged herself but he still backed away. A Lone tear escaped her eyes, as Junu turned his back and ranaway from her. Tears came streaming on her cheek. And before she breaks down, someone pulled her in his arms and lent his shoulders as Haru cried her heart out.

 

"Haru-ya.. It's okay.. It will be okay.. Sssshh..." he tried to comfort as Haru hugged him tightly.

 

 

------

 

Too many mysterious characters right? hahaha guess who again?

Yoy'll know hopefully in the next chapter. :D Thanks for reading!!! :D